Official JUNE 2008

We leave in 15 days if we drive and 16 days if we end up flying. :cool1: I'm not canceling those tickets until the last minute!!!!
I can't wait to try the grey goose and the grand marnier. And of course I have to have my margarita.:dance3:

Our group of 16 will be at Saratogo Springs Resort June 22nd! Let than a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The countdown chain is getting shorter and shorter!!!!!!

We leave in 15 days if we drive and 16 days if we end up flying. :cool1: I'm not canceling those tickets until the last minute!!!!
I can't wait to try the grey goose and the grand marnier. And of course I have to have my margarita.:dance3:

Don't blame you on waiting until the last minute. I know if we drove we would be exhausted just from that, and then try to go commando at WDW! Wouldn't work for us.

So, is anyone getting stuck with paying for luggage on AA. I thought we were going to have to pay, but fortunately we bought our tickets in April!

Exactly 3 weeks from now I will be freaking out with my packing last minute items :lmao: It seems like it has taken forever to get here! I need a vacation to recharge my battery for work. Boss said he can tell I've been stress out lately. I work where we get extremely busy during the spring and summer, it started in March and hasn't let up yet. I need this vacation ;)

I know what you mean! The past five months have been horrendous! I am ready for those 3 weeks to get here too!:banana:

3 weeks from today, I will have the Wagon Queen Family Truckster pointed in the direction of WDW. I've already put Holiday Road and Dancing Across the USA on a cd. I love that movie, but I hope my trip doesn't turn out like that.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love that movie, too! But I am with you - please don't let our road trip end up like that!

Thanks for reminding me about the music - I need to burn those songs as well!

Yesterday we FINALLY hit our single digits, I was so happy, only to come home and find that the dog had somehow managed to get into the luggage and destroy the ponchos, the first aid kit, and some toiletries . . oy vey. Now I have to go BACK out shopping . . and here I thought I was in the clear.

Is it June yet?:rolleyes:

As anxious as I am for June 10th to get here, I don't want to wish the time away. Don't you think the anticipation
(and sharing with Disboard friends:grouphug: ) is a grand part of the whole experience? DDs and I sure do! (Not DH, though. He is sick of hearing about it!)

Yesterday we FINALLY hit our single digits, I was so happy, only to come home and find that the dog had somehow managed to get into the luggage and destroy the ponchos, the first aid kit, and some toiletries . . oy vey. Now I have to go BACK out shopping . . and here I thought I was in the clear.

:eek: That's horrible! I hope that he/she did not ruin the luggage - that can get very expensive! One of my favorite things to do before our trips is shopping for toiletries! I just love hitting the toiletry travel section in Target! I think that I may have bought too many for our upcoming trip. I bet that I have four or five small tubes of Colgate. :rolleyes1

Is it June yet?:rolleyes:

It's almost here! Three weeks for us until we head out! :banana:

As anxious as I am for June 10th to get here, I don't want to wish the time away. Don't you think the anticipation
(and sharing with Disboard friends:grouphug: ) is a grand part of the whole experience? DDs and I sure do! (Not DH, though. He is sick of hearing about it!)

I agree with you! The planning and talking is a large part of the fun! My DH gets tired of me being on here as well. I am just wondering how many of you get your DH's to go to WDW several times? What is your secret?:confused3

Awww, he just loves you and doesn't want you to go.:lovestruc

We leave in 26 days, 9 hours(not that im counting!!) will be there from june 20-29 and staying at the beach club villas for my birthday!!

Arriving June 12th!! Staying at AKV and taking DNiece as a graduation gift. Time to drag out the suitcases--WOOHOO!!

Very much so...But I say that the same way the kids in the back of the car ...within about an hour of the start of the drive (knowing we have 14 hours to go...lol)...are we there yet? But instead I am saying...

Is it June Yet? ;)

No, I just kind of wing it. I did start a suitcase and if I see something I know I don't need right now, but do for the trip, I just throw it in there. It is already full, so I guess I need to start another.

At least this trip we leave on a Monday so we have all weekend to pack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter