Official JUNE 2008

41 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

Anybody know off hand when our information pack should arrive in the mail? Luggage tags and other info....

These last weeks are dragging on WAY too slow for us!!!

42 days

I think I saw another post that said they received their packet information at 38 days. Just a few more to go!! :thumbsup2

we will be at port orleans the 8-15

:woohoo: we are going with family from kyle tx, i believe that is near austin. staying at por jun 8-15

:cheer2: :cheer2: :welcome: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Welcome to the June DIS board!! Your are exactly right. Kyle is near Austin, not far from San Marcos, and down the road from Wimberley! :rotfl:

You and your group will be leaving the same day that we will be arriving! But you will get there one week earlier than us. :sad2: We have never stayed at POR, but from what I have seen, it looks very nice.

Hi Amy, looks like the trip is getting closer:dance3: Since DD is not here I will say 7 weeks tomorrow we leave:cool1:

I think that I have to agree with your DD ;) ; it sounds better to say that there are only 49 days until we leave!!! :banana: Yahooo!!!! :cool1:

I went to Wal-Mart today to look for those fans that everyone is talking about on the boards. I ended up buying the ones that are fans only - the non-sprayers. The sprayer fans that they had were too large for my liking. I could not imagine having one of those for each of the kids plus one for DH and I to share. They would have taken up our whole backpack! :eek:

I also need to exclaim that in two weeks, I will be graduating!!! Yahooo!!!!:woohoo: I have been stressed out lately. I am so ready for this vacation. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed that no one gets sick before, during, or after the trip. :eek:

I think that I have to agree with your DD ;) ; it sounds better to say that there are only 49 days until we leave!!! :banana: Yahooo!!!! :cool1:

I went to Wal-Mart today to look for those fans that everyone is talking about on the boards. I ended up buying the ones that are fans only - the non-sprayers. The sprayer fans that they had were too large for my liking. I could not imagine having one of those for each of the kids plus one for DH and I to share. They would have taken up our whole backpack! :eek:

I also need to exclaim that in two weeks, I will be graduating!!! Yahooo!!!!:woohoo: I have been stressed out lately. I am so ready for this vacation. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed that no one gets sick before, during, or after the trip. :eek:

Congrats on the GRADUATION!!!! Way to go!

First off, congrats Amy on graduating!! :goodvibes I finish up my grad work in December and will be sooooo glad when it's done!

You and your group will be leaving the same day that we will be arriving! But you will get there one week earlier than us. We have never stayed at POR, but from what I have seen, it looks very nice.

Travel Channel had a special on last night called Disney on a Dime. They showed a lot of POR and it looks beautiful. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

I can't believe we're down to 49 days!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Congrats on the GRADUATION!!!! Way to go!

Thank you! It feels good knowing that I finished something that I started a long time ago. :goodvibes

First off, congrats Amy on graduating!! :goodvibes I finish up my grad work in December and will be sooooo glad when it's done!

Travel Channel had a special on last night called Disney on a Dime. They showed a lot of POR and it looks beautiful. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

I can't believe we're down to 49 days!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks! This degree has been a long work in progress!

Kristybell-

Congrats on the grad degree. :cheer2: I give you a big :thumbsup2 for that. I had contemplated going for my Master's, but I have since decided that my BS is going to be enough, at least for now. :)

Amy - Congrats:rainbow: I know how hard it is when you have a family :thumbsup2

POR is a lovely resort. We have stayed there twice. I loved just walking along the river to POFQ while DH & DD swam. Very peaceful :flower3: We also loved riding the boat to DTD walk around a little then ride the boat back to POR. We're staying at OKW this trip and I plan on taking the boat from OKW to DTD and then getting on the boat for POR just to check it out. ;)

Hello fellow Disers,

Woohoo! Just paid the final balance. We (DD8 and I) will be there from the 12th through the 21st at POFQ.

We are so excited!

Now, what do I do until then...?

Hello fellow Disers,

Woohoo! Just paid the final balance. We (DD8 and I) will be there from the 12th through the 21st at POFQ.

We are so excited!

Now, what do I do until then...?

* Watch the Vacation Planning Guides
* Make a countdown calendar (just did that today)
* Surf the disboards obsessively
* Make spreadsheets and lists until your family thinks you're insane
* Re-read your favorite guidebook
* Try not to think "XXX days until vacation is OVER" :lmao:

Amy - Congrats:rainbow: I know how hard it is when you have a family :thumbsup2

POR is a lovely resort. We have stayed there twice. I loved just walking along the river to POFQ while DH & DD swam. Very peaceful :flower3: We also loved riding the boat to DTD walk around a little then ride the boat back to POR. We're staying at OKW this trip and I plan on taking the boat from OKW to DTD and then getting on the boat for POR just to check it out. ;)

Thank you! It has not been easy but it could have been harder! ;) I am glad that it's just about over.

Maybe someday we will stay at POR, but this time around we will be at ASMuFS. Because there are five of us, I think this will be the best place for us to stay. Plus the fact that there will be two bathrooms is an added bonus!:)

Thank you! It has not been easy but it could have been harder! ;) I am glad that it's just about over.

Maybe someday we will stay at POR, but this time around we will be at ASMuFS. Because there are five of us, I think this will be the best place for us to stay. Plus the fact that there will be two bathrooms is an added bonus!:)
were going to hafta meet up...same week same resort!

were going to hafta meet up...same week same resort!

How funny! Are you going to be there the exact same days? 15th- 20th? Are you planning on decorating your window? I don't know if DH would let me - he's not 'into' Disney like I am. :eek: For our anniversary, he did give me a Minnie and Mickey card because he knew how much I like WDW and Disney stuff. I thought that was sweet.:love:

We are driving and have no idea what time we will arrive in WDW. Are you flying or driving? We have ADR's every day/night, how about you? Since it's Father's Day on the 15th, I figured that I will let DH pick where we go and what we do. After that, it's my way! :lmao: Let me know what you plan on doing; I don't see why we can't meet up while there! :)

How funny! Are you going to be there the exact same days? 15th- 20th? Are you planning on decorating your window? I don't know if DH would let me - he's not 'into' Disney like I am. :eek: For our anniversary, he did give me a Minnie and Mickey card because he knew how much I like WDW and Disney stuff. I thought that was sweet.:love:

We are driving and have no idea what time we will arrive in WDW. Are you flying or driving? We have ADR's every day/night, how about you? Since it's Father's Day on the 15th, I figured that I will let DH pick where we go and what we do. After that, it's my way! :lmao: Let me know what you plan on doing; I don't see why we can't meet up while there! :)
We will be there the 14th-21st. YES my window will be done up! I am still thinking about a "goofy" Dad theme. It will probably be Lime green! lol. Fathers day we will go to AK...it is DH's favorite park. We have ADR's for Yak and Yeti. I can't see your siggie from this location on the board...so I dont know if this info is on there...You said there were 5 of you...KIDS? What ages? Feel free to PM if ya wanna do this a lil more discreetly! Or everyone can just close their eyes until were done messageing back and forth...lol:dance3: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter