• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official JUNE 2008

Who has made ADRs? What day and where?????

Ours so far are:

Friday, June 13th (didn't even realize this was Friday the 13th!) - our arrival night - Chef Mickey @ 7:30 (a tradition before really starting the parks!)

Monday, June 16th - Perfect Princess Tea Party at GF (total splurge for my little princesses!)

Thursday, June 19th - Akerhaus Princess Storybook lunch @ 1:25

We're not big on breakfast and just grab something quick before heading to the parks. Still debating on a few other places....

06/15 - Coral Reef 5:20
06/16 - Le Cellier 4:10 - can't believe I finally got a ressie
06/17 - Cap N Jacks 5:50
06/18 - Liberty Tree 6:25
06/19 - Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Going from June 8 until June 14 -- after much debating I am switching our ressie to Pop tomorrow morning! Can't wait until I am relaxing poolside with a slice of tie-dyed cheesecake!

And I picked up a big handful of lime green Mickey heads at Home Depot today!

I will be there from June 14th-21st with my baton twirlers -I am their coach- we will be performing at the Magic Kingdom in tomorrowland on June 16th- I would love to see fellow disers there supporting my girls we have worked hard for the opportunity to perform at the world.

I will be there from June 14th-21st with my baton twirlers -I am their coach- we will be performing at the Magic Kingdom in tomorrowland on June 16th- I would love to see fellow disers there supporting my girls we have worked hard for the opportunity to perform at the world.

How exiting! We'll certainly look for you. Where are ya all staying?

We are staying at ASMo - but don't worry we are a quiet group lol- there will be about 50 of us, girls and families. where are you staying?

Count us in for June 2008! I just booked the trip this week, specifically for Star Wars Weekends. (For some reason I can't find the thread about that, despite using the search function here . . . if anyone can send me the link, I'd appreciate it.) It's just DS11 and me. We always have a great time on our mother-son trips, and we're both SW geeks. :ewok: :chewy: :yoda:

It's gonna be an odd trip, cobbled together with hotel rewards points and frequent flier miles. We'll be staying at 3-4 different offsite hotels, but at least they're all pretty close (mostly Lake Buena Vista. One night will be at the Nick Hotel, which we've enjoyed before; it'll be nice to have a little extra room in the middle of the trip.

DS doesn't know about the trip yet, but I'm hesitant to join the Keepers of the Secret thread again . . . I always spill the beans well before the trip! But I am hoping to do some sort of fun reveal, even if it's months in advance.

Going from June 8 until June 14 -- after much debating I am switching our ressie to Pop tomorrow morning! Can't wait until I am relaxing poolside with a slice of tie-dyed cheesecake!

And I picked up a big handful of lime green Mickey heads at Home Depot today!

what are the lime green Mickey heads at Home Depot everyone is talking about?:confused3

These MIckey head are in the paint section at Home Depot. Look for the Disney collection paints and you will see them. Lime green is symbol for disboard members.. :)

Count me in as a June visitor! :yay: My b/f and I will be at the Dolphin June 10-18. So far we have ressies for Coral Reef, the Sci-Fi, and the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. My b/f is also a real Star Wars nerd so I know he'll enjoy the activities at Hollywood Studios.

Who has made ADRs? What day and where?????

Ours so far are:

Friday, June 13th (didn't even realize this was Friday the 13th!) - our arrival night - Chef Mickey @ 7:30 (a tradition before really starting the parks!)

Monday, June 16th - Perfect Princess Tea Party at GF (total splurge for my little princesses!)

Thursday, June 19th - Akerhaus Princess Storybook lunch @ 1:25

We're not big on breakfast and just grab something quick before heading to the parks. Still debating on a few other places....

We too arive June 13. Always a tradition to go to any mall that evening we arrive.
June 14- Knott's Berry Fram:wizard:
Monday- june 15 first Disneyland Day!princess:

At what time do you leave the 13? I'm leaving at 9 a.m. from P.R.

Arrive at California around 3 I think.

Let us know what time. DD 8 wants to watch.:rose:

Have you been to the Princess Storybook lunch before? We are contemplating it. That's funny because we were considering eating there on June 18 or 19th!

We've eaten at Akerhaus for lunch(on our Disneymoon before it had the Princesses), but have never been to the Storybook lunch. I think my girls will really enjoy it and I've heard good reviews... we're not breakfast people so the lunch will be perfect for us! Maybe we'll see you there.... :)

Have you been to the Princess Storybook lunch before? We are contemplating it. That's funny because we were considering eating there on June 18 or 19th!

Hi again - I just noticed you are from Texas... so are we! Long story, but we live in Georgetown part of the time and in Venus (near Arlington) part of the time..... we're driving (always do) and will be leaving Texas probably around the 10th....

Hi again - I just noticed you are from Texas... so are we! Long story, but we live in Georgetown part of the time and in Venus (near Arlington) part of the time..... we're driving (always do) and will be leaving Texas probably around the 10th....

Wow, what a coincidence - I went to high school in Midlothian and worked as a nurse in the medical center at the correctional facility on the outskirts of Venus. LOL We are driving in as well. Hope you have a safe trip.

Wow, what a coincidence - I went to high school in Midlothian and worked as a nurse in the medical center at the correctional facility on the outskirts of Venus. LOL We are driving in as well. Hope you have a safe trip.

That is a coincidence! I share a part-time office right down the road from Midlothian's football stadium and we have good friends who live there.... have never seen the correctional facility outside Venus (haven't been there long enough, I guess).... small world! Hope you have a safe trip also - we like to take our time going down and will spend a couple of nights on the way and part of a day on the beach going down....

Hi! I recognize you from the Texas thread - especially since you are the only one that lives in two places!:) My BIL and SIL live in Arlington, right near the new stadium. They were not too thrilled about it being built so close to them.:mad:

We will be leaving College Station on the 14th and plan on driving all day and night until we arrive at WDW:drive:

I am so excited and I can hardly wait! :yay: But first, I need to finish this semester of school (college) and then this May, I will finally graduate with Bachelors!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: And let me tell you, I am so happy too, because I have been in and out of college since 1990! :eek:

I plan on getting my LGMH's. Hope to run into you!:)

Hey there fellow June Disers!

We are also going in June!

We arrive at Beach Club Villas on the 27th May and checkout on 5th June

Then Hard Rock Hotel from the 5th June til the 9th June

Then Wilderness Lodge Villas from the 9th June til the 17th

Then Home :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter