~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Ohhh boy. Our vacation montage is done. Prepare for that warm fuzzy feeling. You may recognize the song.... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wCgzVSkLY8&feature=youtu.be

We made our own little photo movie for our trip! Check it out;

http://youtu.be/yPIuBmVE32k

To All - I made this video last night and wanted to share it with you on a separate post.

Hope you can view it and enjoy.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8SAaIe-rE

Thanks everyone for the cute videos. It really makes the time go by faster until we go. :goodvibes

To All - I made this video last night and wanted to share it with you on a separate post.

Hope you can view it and enjoy.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8SAaIe-rE

What a wonderful video! It looks like the girls had a lot of fun! Going to WDW with your best friend is like nothing else. I did a trip with my best friends, obviously a little older then your daughter since I was 20, but I will never forget how much fun we had.

At the end of your video when you sped up Wishes I was dying with laughter! I thought that was great!!! :rotfl2:

What a wonderful video! It looks like the girls had a lot of fun! Going to WDW with your best friend is like nothing else. I did a trip with my best friends, obviously a little older then your daughter since I was 20, but I will never forget how much fun we had.

At the end of your video when you sped up Wishes I was dying with laughter! I thought that was great!!!

Right - I laughed also... I had to match it with the music. Did not want to start the song over or add another song to the video since Midori wanted that particular song only.

I am almost finished with the trip report, maybe tomorrow. It's been very hard to start my day at work instead of the Lobby of AKL. WOW!!! What a change...:lmao:

Love this thread!!! Can't believe in a little over 48 hours, I'll be boarding a flight to Walt Disney World! Who else is going between July 26th and August 1st?:yay:

We will be down there with you too!! Can't wait!! My little one has been asking me every night for months now if we are going to disney tomorrow. I'm so excited to finally tell him tomorrow night, that yes we are going to disney tomorrow!!

We were supposed to leave tomorrow for our trip, but my son's baseball team was the state runner-up and they earned a trip to the regional national tournament, so I had to make some quick changes to our plans....

I guess I should technically be in the August trip groups since we will only have a partial day on the 30 and all of the 31 now. What I'm most excited about is getting the chance to stay at the Poly...since I had to make so many changes to our trip, I changed everything. We were in the YC where we stayed 4 years ago, but I've always wanted to stay at a MK resort. So excited. One week from tonight we will have just completed our full MK day!

Barring a miracle or luck (of which I never seem to have any), we will not be going on our vacation. Three days out and we're not going. Surely you guys will understand if I tell you that I have been crying all night long.

Barring a miracle or luck (of which I never seem to have any), we will not be going on our vacation. Three days out and we're not going. Surely you guys will understand if I tell you that I have been crying all night long.

I am so very sorry. My heart goes out to You. if it is because your husband was not granted is time off, here's hoping he will be greatly rewarded by his Boss's.

I hope there will be a time in the very short, short future for you guy's get to go on your well deserved vacation.

Once again, I am very sorry juliebug :)

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waiting for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving July 25~
wdisneyaholic- July 25- August 4 @ YC

We were supposed to leave tomorrow for our trip, but my son's baseball team was the state runner-up and they earned a trip to the regional national tournament, so I had to make some quick changes to our plans....

I guess I should technically be in the August trip groups since we will only have a partial day on the 30 and all of the 31 now. What I'm most excited about is getting the chance to stay at the Poly...since I had to make so many changes to our trip, I changed everything. We were in the YC where we stayed 4 years ago, but I've always wanted to stay at a MK resort. So excited. One week from tonight we will have just completed our full MK day!

You are still part of the group. :thumbsup2. Congrats on the Poly. it's a fun place to stay. I didn't know when your trip was ending but I tried to change your information on the first page. Congrats to your son's baseball team for going to the regional national championship also.

Here is hoping for some magic to come your way. I can completely understand how a trip not happening can be a complete let down especially after you have been waiting to celebrate.

I am having a harder time than usual getting back to the non vacation swing of things! All ready planning for our next Orlando trip, it will be at Christmas time, and be more of a universal Studios trip, but we are still planning on staying at Bonnet Creek for the entire week, and making one day trip to MK for my son. We've done Spring Break at Disney, we've done hot Summer months, we've done Fall, and now all that's left is... CHRSITMAS TIME! See you on the DEC 2014 boards. LOL!

RHMH.... How did you get those shots of the girls on the roller coaster backwards like that? Did you wear a Go Pro on your head backwards? I really want to get some shots like that in my next video. Any help and advice would be great, Awesome job by the way.

RHMH.... How did you get those shots of the girls on the roller coaster backwards like that? Did you wear a Go Pro on your head backwards? I really want to get some shots like that in my next video. Any help and advice would be great, Awesome job by the way.

I used my DD Canon ELPH 110 HD Camera. I held it in my right hand, crossed over my chest and held it in the air. I was amazed with the results of her Camera, so I put my new Sony Bloggie away and used her Camera the whole time.

Thanks - the HD is the real factor in getting good shots and videos without it pixelating.

I am having a harder time than usual getting back to the non vacation swing of things! All ready planning for our next Orlando trip, it will be at Christmas time, and be more of a universal Studios trip, but we are still planning on staying at Bonnet Creek for the entire week, and making one day trip to MK for my son. We've done Spring Break at Disney, we've done hot Summer months, we've done Fall, and now all that's left is... CHRSITMAS TIME! See you on the DEC 2014 boards. LOL!

We are thinking December 2014 also.

I always wanted to go over Christmas, but the crowds scare me. Lol. Funny because the crowds in July are probably just as bad right?

Exactly what I am thinking and hoping! We can handle the heat, humidity, rain and crowds in July, I am sure Christmas would be fine! Plus, I want to just soak in the sights at Disney during Christmas.

Home from another great trip!

Make sure you ASK for your $15 per night credit if you are staying in a room that does not have a working fridge!:thumbsup2 It bought a few GG slushies ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter