• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

OMG

Just got some pre- pixie dust!!pixiedust:

After months of trying, I just this minute got a 6:30 pm ADR for BOG on July 20!!!!:cheer2::yay::dance3::banana:party:

I was going through my daily ritual of checking, and I was startled to see open dinner times available!!! When I tried to book online, I got to the end, and the server was busy!!:confused3. So I picked up the phone and called Disney dining. I was on hold for quite some time, but the CM was able to book it, saying and she said she was so surprised to see the availability come up on her screen, she was cheering for me. Such a nice lady! I will have to change up my park plans for the day, I was going to be at MK in the morning, now we'll go for dinner. SOOOOO excited to see the Beast!!

I was just as excited at you. I have been trying for months to change our BOG ADR date....when i saw them all come up on screen, I just sat there in shock!! Then I was trying to type so fast so I wouldn't loose it!!!

OMG

After months of trying, I just this minute got a 6:30 pm ADR for BOG on July 20!!!!:cheer2::yay::dance3::banana:party:

I was going through my daily ritual of checking, and I was startled to see open dinner times available!!! When I tried to book online, I got to the end, and the server was busy!!:confused3. So I picked up the phone and called Disney dining. I was on hold for quite some time, but the CM was able to book it, saying and she said she was so surprised to see the availability come up on her screen, she was cheering for me. Such a nice lady! I will have to change up my park plans for the day, I was going to be at MK in the morning, now we'll go for dinner. SOOOOO excited to see the Beast!!

I was just as excited at you. I have been trying for months to change our BOG ADR date....when i saw them all come up on screen, I just sat there in shock!! Then I was trying to type so fast so I wouldn't loose it!!!

I'm happy for the both of you !!! It's time for more pixiedust: Watch out Disney, more of the July group will be down this week... We are counting down the time :hourglass .

OMG

Wooo Hoooo great news!! :cool1:

Oh we'll today I went to lift my handbag off the dining table to find it wet!?! Looked up to find water dripping through the ceiling from the bathroom above! Just what I needed today!! It has left a mickey shaped wet patch though which did make me lol!! Apart from that a scorcher of a day here and lovely catch up with friends. Unfortunately the friend I was due to see tomorrow has cancelled but this actually gives me a packing day!! Yeay!

Hope everyone's plans/excitement/actual visits are going well xx

Not sure if any of you were still trying to get a BOG ADR, but they just released several dates and times!!!

Ahh! Thanks for putting this up you just made my day.:worship: I've been moping all day because it looks like our DFTW on Friday may have to be moved indoors and the only thing I REALLY wanted to do on our honeymoon was BOG and I've been trying to get reservations for months with no luck. :(

I just looked at the reservations website and got a BOG reservation at 7:45 on the 14th. :woohoo: Best. Day. Ever.

2 More days 'til Disney, can't wait.

Ahh! Thanks for putting this up you just made my day.:worship: I've been moping all day because it looks like our DFTW on Friday may have to be moved indoors and the only thing I REALLY wanted to do on our honeymoon was BOG and I've been trying to get reservations for months with no luck. :(

I just looked at the reservations website and got a BOG reservation at 7:45 on the 14th. :woohoo: Best. Day. Ever.

That's AWESOME!! So glad you were able to get BOG for your honeymoon. I just tried our MK dates and nothing. Oh well! we will try for lunch.

:cool1:I'm Officially on VACATION!! :cool1:
Last day in the office and they were kicking me out the door LOL!
Tomorrow a massage and pedicure for me, finish packing, and out to dinner. Then off to the airport Thursday morning!!:dance3:

We were going to try for lunch, but nothing seemed all that appealing to me. So glad we can go for dinner :dance3:

I prefer the lunch menu but the thought of queuing for hours for lunch doesn't appeal but if we do manage to get lunch without too much effort then I'll possibly cancel dinner reservations I just know I want to see the place. I am vegetarian, do you think they'd let me have the lunch option at dinner if I asked?? We are on dining plan so don't care how they charge it!

Great News!!! We eat at 5:30pm on the 14th

I know what you mean! The people I'm going with have never been there before so they don't understand why I am acting like this! :rotfl2:

Right - Whats wrong with these people at work?? :confused3 Why can't they understand?? :snooty:

:cool1:I'm Officially on VACATION!! :cool1:
Last day in the office and they were kicking me out the door LOL!
Tomorrow a massage and pedicure for me, finish packing, and out to dinner. Then off to the airport Thursday morning!!:dance3:

Congrat's - Time for YOU time. I have been Mentally, Physically and Financially off for the past week.:dance3:

DD decided to get her eye brows done today instead of her nails. :thumbsup2

Nails are for tomorrow. :goodvibes

I have been doing :laundy: Running :moped: here and there, :tiptoe: around my Co-Workers, because they do not want me to go on Vacation. :rolleyes1

I prefer the lunch menu but the thought of queuing for hours for lunch doesn't appeal but if we do manage to get lunch without too much effort then I'll possibly cancel dinner reservations I just know I want to see the place. I am vegetarian, do you think they'd let me have the lunch option at dinner if I asked?? We are on dining plan so don't care how they charge it!

Same story with me, I preferred the lunch menu, and I was not looking forward to waiting in that big old line. I am not a big meat either, but they do have a vegetarian option; I think it is Layered Ratatouille. My plan is to ask for the Au Gratin Macaroni (one of the sides), along with a Garden Salad. With that said, I am hoping they are flexible.:)

I have been doing :laundy: Running :moped: here and there, :tiptoe: around my Co-Workers, because they do not want me to go on Vacation. :rolleyes1

Sounds like you've got everything under control. I wish I could say the same; I've been tripping over empty suitcases for the past two weeks.:rotfl: Can't seem to get my act together....way too much drama around my house. :scared1:

Sounds like my life! Work has been very busy so far this week. Trying to make sure everything is in order before I leave next week. My co-workers are giving me grief for leaving for vacation, even those that just got back after their two weeks off :confused3

We are at the poly just now and are on day 9 of our 14 day trip and are having a fantastic time. Today we were given an invitation to test the BOG fast pass+ system which we are excited about. We have been given o code to use online to book a window to come for lunch and we can preorder our meal if we would like to. We need to go to guest relations on the day and pick up a rosé (?) - no idea what that is for - then turn up at the chosen time. Will let you know how we get on. Exciting to get to try something new.

Parks not as busy as we expected and we are getting lots of rides in. Poly beautiful and so glad we chose to stay on site for the first time. Hope other July 13ers are having as much fun!!!

We fly in Monday and I can hardly wait. I am a bit concerned about the Tropical Storm warning and flying but think all will be fine. Glad to read everyone is having a good time.

4 more days 4 more days 4 more days I'm so very excited to spend this girls trip with my beautiful sister and my stinky

We are at the poly just now and are on day 9 of our 14 day trip and are having a fantastic time. Today we were given an invitation to test the BOG fast pass+ system which we are excited about. We have been given o code to use online to book a window to come for lunch and we can preorder our meal if we would like to. We need to go to guest relations on the day and pick up a rosé (?) - no idea what that is for - then turn up at the chosen time. Will let you know how we get on. Exciting to get to try something new.

Parks not as busy as we expected and we are getting lots of rides in. Poly beautiful and so glad we chose to stay on site for the first time. Hope other July 13ers are having as much fun!!!

That sounds exciting!! :-D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter