~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

DisneyFam09 said:
Question ... Is Sofia the First at DHS for meet and greet yet? My dd is dying to meet her. I think she is already part of the Disney Jr show but not 100% positive about that either. Anybody know about any of this?

I want to say I did see her in HS but I'm not 100% sure since we didn't meet at Disney Jr. characters. I would check Kenny the pirate's website.

I have been working on my trip video for the past two days. Just waiting for some more pictures to finish it off. I can't wait to share it with you all!!!

Here is my schedule for this week.

Monday - DD's Haircut, Pick up DD clothes from the cleaners.
Tuesday - DD's Nails.
Wednesday - DD's Eye Brows Waxed.
Thursday - Pack The Car

Friday - Start crying about leaving early from work as soon as I get to work.

Friday Afternoon - get on the road by 4:00 PM

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Right, I try my best to accentuate the positive, and this year it's been a challenge; we have had one speed bump after another. I have now crossed over to what I refer to as 'pre-trip mayhem'; those curve balls are coming at us from every conceivable direction!! I may have to revamp some of our plans for park days, of course right after I had finally completed our master calendar for each day. Now DH, who always does 100% of the driving, is as sick as a dog:sick:; I just had to crank up the A/C so he could have some soup for lunch. I have taken every vitamin known to God and man in an effort to keep this bug at bay, and that doomsday tropical storm Chantel weather prediction nearly put me over the edge!:( All I want to do is get us all to Disney, once we have arrived we can deal with Mother Nature. Must think positive, must think positive.:rotfl:

OK, sorry we will miss you guys - Have a great Disney Vacation, maybe next time. :thumbsup2

Thanks! You have a great trip, too! Lots of prayers and pixiedust: to all of you for safe travels and room requests - front of the ride in lines and good FP times! Probably our last trip to enjoy the FP the way it was meant to be!!!:banana:

I'm going to DISNEYWORLD tomorrow!!!! It has been a year from You know where - and with everything that's happened, we shouldn't even go, but we have to make those memories, so we all made sacrifices and it's happening!!!! I'm so thankful - especially for having DVC for our family to use!!!

Right, I try my best to accentuate the positive, and this year it's been a challenge; we have had one speed bump after another. I have now crossed over to what I refer to as 'pre-trip mayhem'; those curve balls are coming at us from every conceivable direction!! I may have to revamp some of our plans for park days, of course right after I had finally completed our master calendar for each day. Now DH, who always does 100% of the driving, is as sick as a dog:sick:; I just had to crank up the A/C so he could have some soup for lunch. I have taken every vitamin known to God and man in an effort to keep this bug at bay, and that doomsday tropical storm Chantel weather prediction nearly put me over the edge!:( All I want to do is get us all to Disney, once we have arrived we can deal with Mother Nature. Must think positive, must think positive.:rotfl:

It is hard and stressful to think about the weather. I'm like you, it is difficult to not focus on it, but hey they still do not know how it will effect the U.S. yet. Keep on praying for the nice weather,that is all you can do!

The last week before the big trip is all about a crazy mixture of emotions. Happiness, excited, nervous, anxious, sad that the planning is over and of course the overwhelming desire for the perfect magical vacation! It is almost too many emotions to handle at once, I need to calm myself down!

Funny thing is, we went out for Chinese two nights ago and my fortune read, "An enjoyable vacation is awaiting you very soon." I think that fortune was meant for all of us DIS July'ers!

I'm going to DISNEYWORLD tomorrow!!!! It has been a year from You know where - and with everything that's happened, we shouldn't even go, but we have to make those memories, so we all made sacrifices and it's happening!!!! I'm so thankful - especially for having DVC for our family to use!!!

:yay::banana:pixiedust: Have a safe trip, and enjoy yourselves;:) you deserve it!!!

Have a Great Trip and be careful. pixiedust: your way...:banana:

It is hard and stressful to think about the weather. I'm like you, it is difficult to not focus on it, but hey they still do not know how it will effect the U.S. yet. Keep on praying for the nice weather,that is all you can do!

The last week before the big trip is all about a crazy mixture of emotions. Happiness, excited, nervous, anxious, sad that the planning is over and of course the overwhelming desire for the perfect magical vacation! It is almost too many emotions to handle at once, I need to calm myself down!

Funny thing is, we went out for Chinese two nights ago and my fortune read, "An enjoyable vacation is awaiting you very soon." I think that fortune was meant for all of us DIS July'ers!

That's so nice of you to share your fortune cookie message with us. :)

Congrats! Have a safe and wonderful trip. :thumbsup2

Here is my schedule for this week.

Monday - DD's Haircut, Pick up DD clothes from the cleaners.
Tuesday - DD's Nails.
Wednesday - DD's Eye Brows Waxed.
Thursday - Pack The Car

Friday - Start crying about leaving early from work as soon as I get to work.

Friday Afternoon - get on the road by 4:00 PM

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Ugh, this reminds me that I have a kit to do my own nails but I probably wont be able to use them because my finger around my nail got infected.

Also we will be leaving opposite to you, around 4-5 am on friday.

My week is a bit too crazy!! Due to fab weather I relaxed way more than I should've. Tomorrow I have to get DS to hairdresser, get dollars and get a dress to the dry cleaners am then am meeting friends for a lunchtime picnic. Wed I am meeting another friend with the kids for picnic. Thursday am I have to meet my friend to pick up DS's kilt as he is page boy at his wedding on Saturday then getting nails and tan done in the afternoon. Friday have agreed to meet a group of friends who I haven't seen for years with our kids (was the only day all summer all 4 of us could manage) and sat I have hair appointment in the morning for the wedding in the afternoon and a child to get ready!!!! We leave for the airport hotel on Monday. Oh and decided yesterday that friends are going to house/cat sit so need to fill my empty fridge and clean a bit more thoroughly than I had planned!!! Lol!! Now when to pack???? Eek!!

I can't believe i forgot to post about this too! Did anyone else know that MCO does NOT sell gum? We learned the hard way on our flight home. I asked the man and he said it was a maintenance policy, that they have carpets and too much gum was getting stuck to it. He said they don't sell gum anywhere in the airport! :confused3 So this is my warning to all of you who are flying, if you need gum for your flight home, make sure you get it before you get to the airport!

I can't believe i forgot to post about this too! Did anyone else know that MCO does NOT sell gum? We learned the hard way on our flight home. I asked the man and he said it was a maintenance policy, that they have carpets and too much gum was getting stuck to it. He said they don't sell gum anywhere in the airport! :confused3 So this is my warning to all of you who are flying, if you need gum for your flight home, make sure you get it before you get to the airport!

Wow! I always have gum on flights! Your post will be an important one for those who plan to pick up a pack at the airport!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

:disrocks:

1. DD Haircut - Done
2. Clean House - Done
3. DD Clothes - Picked up from the cleaners.

More Chores Tomorrow. :cool1:

NOW - Time to :stir: and watch :happytv:

:disrocks:

1. DD Haircut - Done
2. Clean House - Done
3. DD Clothes - Picked up from the cleaners.

More Chores Tomorrow. :cool1:

NOW - Time to :stir: and watch :happytv:

Woo hoo to a clean house! I finished my kitchen and living room. Nothing is better then coming home to a clean home!

RHMH.... AKA Bob....Well we made out last reservation today.... 50's Prime Time diner, 8:05 on July 15. Just remembered you were in the park that day... aren't you eating there about the same time too? We MUST say hi!!!

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter