~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

13 days until we arrive at POR! :hyper: Can't believe in 2 weeks we will be getting married in Disney :love: So excited, I can barely sleep anymore!

:cool1: Congratulations Soon To Be Mrs. - POR is a very Nice and Romantic Resort. It will be perfect for you and your new Groom.

For those of you interested in saying hello/meeting up. This is what my LGMH looks like! It will be hanging off of a pink Vera Bradly bag. My printer ran out of ink so it's kinda striped! :rotfl2:

http://s1111.photobucket.com/user/L...4-4e85-917f-bd13429b843e_zps6e3ebba5.jpg.html

Looks great anyway! I always put a LGMH on my bag but haven't met any fellow DISers yet. I'll be doing it again so If you see me say hello. We'll be there 7/1-7/6. I still don't know which parks we'll be going to on which days. I'm sooo off my game! Any suggestions? We plan to avoid MK on the 4th.

Frumpy Morning ! We want leave until Wednesday now :( my husband is a dealer and he needs me to accompany him Tuesday to buy some cars in Alabama. So we want be able to depart till Wednesday but hey at least we still going to Disney

True. I admire you for thinking positively. I would probably be upset. Just a few more days for both of us. We leave Monday. So excited!

Eat lunch off-site, get groceries, and hopefully check in around noon.
Hoop Dee Doo Review at 4, then take the boat to Magic Kingdom to catch the Main Street Electrical Parade, and I believe the 7th is the last night for special Independence Day fireworks. :cool1:
Probably throw in a trip down a mountain or two.:cool2:

Does anyone have a favorite place to catch the parade? Last year, we caught it as it ended in Frontierland right next to Splash Mountain. It was a pretty good spot, but we are always looking to get a different point of view.

On arrival day we will pick up some groceries and have dinner off site. FIRST DISNEY day will be the very next morning rope drop at HS.

I'm so excited I can't sleep. My dh was so concerned this morning. He sat down next to me and asked when the last time I slept through the night was :rolleyes2 I said, "Ummm someone has to plan this vacation" :surfweb:
but seriously I need to sleep past 4-5 am in the next few days or I will be a zombie by the time we arrive :faint:

We eat off property at least a few times when we go to help save money. What are some of the places that you like to go to? Always looking for new ones.

Angalee - We've known each other for a while and I want to leave a gift for you and your family at AKL. I will leave it at the Registration Desk under Angalee. I will confirm the date you are expected to check in with the CM and let them know under any circumstances to give it away or miss place it.

Not long now! 10 days till we leave. I can't believe I still haven't nailed down all our plans. July 10 and 11 we will definitely be in Disney Parks, but we have no idea what other days we will hit the parks. Im going completely loony toon knowing I will be playing a lot of this vacation by ear. My MIL is having problems with her spine, so we are limited to our mobility. Her leg is not working... I haven't gotten too much more information other than that. I didn't make a lot of dining reservations because I just can't get anyone to agree on set plans.

She did mention that she is not against getting a scooter. I can't even imagine my active, busy body mother in law in a scooter. It will be hard for us to grasp. Hopefully she will love Disney, as she has never been there before. I am counting on some magic. Gonna need a lot of it for this trip.

Can't wait to see everyone's pictures!:hourglass

Todays the day! Flight leaves at 2pm. Trying to keep myself busy until then. I couldn't sleep last night and woke up at 6 when I normally wake up at 9!

Very excited to surprise my cousin. My sister and I will be getting to the airport before the others. We plan on wearing out mickey ears and the shouting surprise when they arrive. I saw her yesterday and she just thinks she is having a sleep over at my house! She's so excited for the sleep over since she doesn't get to sleep over my house often, she's 6. I can't wait to see the look on her face!!!

Eat lunch off-site, get groceries, and hopefully check in around noon.
Hoop Dee Doo Review at 4, then take the boat to Magic Kingdom to catch the Main Street Electrical Parade, and I believe the 7th is the last night for special Independence Day fireworks. :cool1:
Probably throw in a trip down a mountain or two.:cool2:

Does anyone have a favorite place to catch the parade? Last year, we caught it as it ended in Frontierland right next to Splash Mountain. It was a pretty good spot, but we are always looking to get a different point of view.

We usually watch it around Tony's so we can leave quickly. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey July Dis'ers. Haven't been here in a couple of days. The excitement is building day by day. 16 days to go! :cool1: Just ordered Photopass + today. :thumbsup2 Our flight gets in around 8:30am and were heading to DHS immediately! :banana:

OK - DD and I went to Michael's to buy the glow in the dark lime green paint so I can paint a mickey head on my forehead at night.

The store clerk recommended "Do Not Paint Your Face At All With This Paint"

SO!!! with the urge to still follow through with my plans, we went to party city and purchased glow in the dark face paint.. NOW!! I am set to paint a mickey head on my forehead and glow at night.

Look for me, I will probably be the only one out there Sunday night July 14th at MK glowing in the dark...:lmao:

OK - DD and I went to Michael's to buy the glow in the dark lime green paint so I can paint a mickey head on my forehead at night.

SO!!! with the urge to still follow through with my plans, we went to party city and purchased glow in the dark face paint.. NOW!! I am set to paint a mickey head on my forehead and glow at night.

Look for me, I will probably be the only one out there Sunday night July 14th at MK glowing in the dark...:lmao:

That's awesome! Take pictures, for sure.

Awesome!!! We won't arrive until the next morning :(

Thanks, I've been to Disney dozens of times, DF has only been once, but I've never stayed at POR. The pics look beautiful and very romantic.

Thanks. :goodvibes

Congratulations! Hope your honeymoon is magical!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I leave on July 6th on Disney Fantasy. Help!!! I have been so busy with school ( I teach K) and with the end of year kid activities ( dance recital and baseball) that I have done next to nothing for this cruise!!! Where do I start? I started reading about FEs. Do you sign up somewhere? Is it too late? Ahhhh! I'm overwhelmed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter