~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

I leave in five weeks from today!!!

One more week of school - can't wait for that to be over! Haha!

Tomorrow we find out the gender of our baby!! Pirate or Princess?? :)

How excited you must be!!!! I can see you already buying a few Disney Baby outfits during your trip!!! Hmmm, will it be Peter Pan t shirts?? Or Princess Dresses????

:yay: Ok July Group, It's time to really get excited. :yay:

Our time is right around the corner.:laughing:

We should be Dreaming :rotfl2:, Living :banana:, Talking :yay: Disney 24/7 Now!!!! :woohoo:

I leave in five weeks from today!!!

One more week of school - can't wait for that to be over! Haha!

Tomorrow we find out the gender of our baby!! Pirate or Princess?? :)

While this year isn't going to happen for us to return in July, we can always hope some pixie dust falls on us for next year! Life's complicated, but we've have had three glorious years of Disney in July, and you know that can't be bad!

Robert, and all the July folks, here's some pixiedust: for you! Have fun!

And, Nikki! Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Can't wait to read your trip report!

Enjoy everyone! Karen pixiedust:

NikkiLovesWDW... Can't wait for an update! So exciting!!!! I went in '10 when I was 3 months prego. When I look back at the pictures I always think of my little guy hanging with us on his "first" trip to Disney. He is 25months old and really going for the first time this July :love:

I am mostly ready to go, not packed, but know what I'll be bringing. I wrote up a packing list for each family member. I'm mostly concerned about all the luggage, strollers and (7)people fitting in the mini van. I have a Chrysler Town and Country with Stow and Go (storage in the floor). There is no guarantee which model mini van we get in Florida so we may be riding to the airport with bags on our laps LOL!

While this year isn't going to happen for us to return in July, we can always hope some pixie dust falls on us for next year! Life's complicated, but we've have had three glorious years of Disney in July, and you know that can't be bad!

Robert, and all the July folks, here's some pixiedust: for you! Have fun!

And, Nikki! Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Can't wait to read your trip report!

Enjoy everyone! Karen pixiedust:

Karen - WOW!!! how did you know my name was Robert? Your pretty smart!!! Sorry you and your family are not able to go this July. DID we talk last year or in the past?

:wave2: The July Group Will Be There Soon :wave2:

We are looking for pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:.......

Yes, I have to much time on my hands at work :surfweb::coffee::happytv:

Schools almost over ( we go till June 27th due to Hurricane Sandy knocking out our school for two weeks) Im trying to get some pre packing done for our July 9th trip, but as I said to some of the other, we are sliding into our vacation sideways, ramping up the busy season july 4-9 and then flying out July 9th evening.... rented a car at the airport, plan to get to Silver Lake Resort by 11 pm, and right to MK first thing the next morning. Remember to BREATHE! Well, not in Orlando, unless you are in the air conditioning, LOL!

My Aunt tells me Summer has arrived in Orlando and she will be out of her house in September, and to enjoy Disney without her. hahahaha! My cousin is flying in from Atlanta to spend the weekend July 12-14 with my kids, hopefully planning a nice cocktail party in our Bonnet Creek condo on July 14.

Anyone doing Epcot July 11th all day? We'll be about showing my inlaws the Disney magic finally! So excited it's finally here. But also, all ready exhausted from the stress of travel and it hasn't even started yet. lol:cool1::cool1:

July 24 - July 29 @ POR and I just received my Mickey Mail. :cool1:

ADRs:
July 24 - Planet Hollywood Lunch
July 24 - HBD Fantasmic Dinner Package
July 25 - Coral Reef Early Lunch
July 25 - Garden View Lounge Afternoon Tea
July 25 - Narcoossee's Dinner
July 26 - Whispering Canyon Cafe Lunch (Backstage Magic Tour)
July 26 - Jiko Dinner
July 27 - 'Ohana Breakfast
July 27 - Tony's Town Square Lunch
July 27 - CRT Dinner
July 28 - Mama Melrose Lunch
July 28 - Artist Point Dinner
July 29 - Akershus Breakfast

It is my first time going solo and I hope we all have magical holidays.pixiedust:

Day one of summer vacation is officially here! Classroom cleaned out, things put away and organized, got next year's class schedule....all set for summer!

Congrats to you. I still have 3 more days with the students and 1 professional development day on Monday! :(

Lucky!!! I have 6 1/2 more days Ugh!! :(
We leave 2 days after I get out and I haven't even started packing yet! Eek!!! I guess that's what I'll be doing all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We have 6 1/2 days after today. We get out Thursday- June 27th with 1/2 day. And we sooo done already! :badpc:
We had field day today and got poured on. It cam down in buckets!:sad:

I have a little over 2 weeks to pack after school ends- so I'm not sweating it yet!

Sending pixie dust so the rest of your school year flies by!pixiedust:

Here's looking forward to great times in Disney!:banana:

Karen - WOW!!! how did you know my name was Robert? Your pretty smart!!! Sorry you and your family are not able to go this July. DID we talk last year or in the past?

I know EVERYTHING! I know your name, your daughter's name and that you like staying at POFQ, and you're taking your daughter's friend this year. Don't want to say your daughter's name in case you rather have it out there... and you do great at touring wdw... you like 'Ohana, especially when you wear your Hawaiian shirt like the waiters :goodvibes

Yeah, we chatted a little last year! And, I remember you as I think you are a very cool dad to your little green princess! Our visits usually over lap a day to two, but we've not had the pleasure to meet.

Now, don't ask me to remember where I put my car keys :confused3

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe next year! But, do enjoy your holiday!

Thanks Karen pixiedust:

I know EVERYTHING! I know your name, your daughter's name and that you like staying at POFQ, and you're taking your daughter's friend this year. Don't want to say your daughter's name in case you rather have it out there... and you do great at touring wdw... you like 'Ohana, especially when you wear your Hawaiian shirt like the waiters :goodvibes

Yeah, we chatted a little last year! And, I remember you as I think you are a very cool dad to your little green princess! Our visits usually over lap a day to two, but we've not had the pleasure to meet.

Now, don't ask me to remember where I put my car keys :confused3

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe next year! But, do enjoy your holiday!

Thanks Karen pixiedust:

WOW!!! You do know everything. :thumbsup2 Karen, I remember now. We have got to meet up next year...Thanks for remembering us... Lets keep in touch.:surfweb: I will send a friend request..

Oh, by the way - I know exactly where your cars keys are stored. They are in the kitchen next to the phone hanging on the hook on the kitchen cabinet.

We're having a princess!! We are both so excited. Neither of us know anything about boys! Haha!

And I scheduled a private photo session while we're there too. I am so excited about that! It's going to be at the Polynesian, where we stayed on our honeymoon. I think we're going to get some really great Disney Babymoon pics!!

33 days for me!

We're having a princess!! We are both so excited. Neither of us know anything about boys! Haha!

And I scheduled a private photo session while we're there too. I am so excited about that! It's going to be at the Polynesian, where we stayed on our honeymoon. I think we're going to get some really great Disney Babymoon pics!!

33 days for me!

Congratulations!!! We don't have any boy experience either (I am one of 3 girls, my oldest sister has 2 girls, I have 2 girls). Then finally my little sister had a boy.....it is sooo different!!!

Princesses are so much fun :) So very happy for you!!

We have 6 1/2 days after today. We get out Thursday- June 27th with 1/2 day. And we sooo done already! :badpc:
We had field day today and got poured on. It cam down in buckets!:sad:

I have a little over 2 weeks to pack after school ends- so I'm not sweating it yet!

Sending pixie dust so the rest of your school year flies by!pixiedust:

Here's looking forward to great times in Disney!:banana:

Thanks you too. We have a field trip to the zoo today. I am exhausted just thinking about it. Lol
Next Wed. Can't come soon enough. What part of MA are you from?

33 days for me!

Congrats!! That is so exciting. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter