~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

This is totally doable for us..... I will have to adjust some things, but I am pretty sure we can be at the Dole stand at 2 pm if we go to MK that day, which I think we can do....

That's Super. I will P.M. you my cell phone #..

This is totally doable for us..... I will have to adjust some things, but I am pretty sure we can be at the Dole stand at 2 pm if we go to MK that day, which I think we can do....

I'm pretty sad that you all are meeting before we get there on July 20. I want to meet you guys too!

Tomorrow marks day 45 until we leave--trip is officially paid for! Yea!!!

I've obsessed over our iternary and made some changes after getting some feedback; have not made any changes in over a month, so hopefully, this is the "Final" plan--

Arrive July 26 (Stay off property at Holiday Inn in DTD area)

Early check in at YC July 27 (store luggage and head to AK, hopefully in time for RD)--we wiil be driving, so we will drive our own car
Leave AK around 6 to head to Poly for Ohana dinner at 7:50 (explore resort if we get there early); after dinner, watch Wishes from the beach (maybe catch water parade as well)

July 28--RD at HS; do major attractions, catch a couple of shows; go back to resort by 1:30 to swim/rest; clean up and head to MK for DD8's appointment at BBB (must be there by 6); BOG dinner at 8:50; after dinner catch a couple of attractions, but no stress as we will be back to MK later in the week

July 29--Blizzard Beach morning until ???; EP evening--reservation at Teppan Edo at 7:20 (if we get to Epcot early enough, we might try to walk through the Innoventions exhibits/anything else that is little wait); watch Illuminations

July 30--RD at MK (FULL DAY) rest in the "nap friendly" attractions; dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

July 31--RD at EP (tour all of Future World); lunch reservation at Coral Reef; around 3 or so, head over to HS to see shows/attractions; see second showing of Fantasmic

August 1--Downtown Disney (Disney Quest)--probably morning since I've read it is crowded later in the day; lunch at Earl of Sandwich??; Typhoon Lagoon from 2-???; hang out at resort/Boardwalk area...

August 2--CRT at 9; other than breakfast, little plans are made for this day so that we can revisit favorites or just play it by ear...

August 3--Leave for home--We have 7 day tickets, so we COULD go to a park to do "one more thing" before we leave; for our family of five, it was only $50 more to bump up from 6 to 7 days, so we wouldn't be losing out on much if we didn't do anything else, but it's a possibility.

Can't believe we are getting so close; we are so excited!

I'm pretty sad that you all are meeting before we get there on July 20. I want to meet you guys too!

:) - Maybe we could meet up to say Hi before we leave on the 22nd.

Tomorrow marks day 45 until we leave--trip is officially paid for! Yea!!!

I've obsessed over our iternary and made some changes after getting some feedback; have not made any changes in over a month, so hopefully, this is the "Final" plan--

Arrive July 26 (Stay off property at Holiday Inn in DTD area)

Early check in at YC July 27 (store luggage and head to AK, hopefully in time for RD)--we wiil be driving, so we will drive our own car
Leave AK around 6 to head to Poly for Ohana dinner at 7:50 (explore resort if we get there early); after dinner, watch Wishes from the beach (maybe catch water parade as well)

July 28--RD at HS; do major attractions, catch a couple of shows; go back to resort by 1:30 to swim/rest; clean up and head to MK for DD8's appointment at BBB (must be there by 6); BOG dinner at 8:50; after dinner catch a couple of attractions, but no stress as we will be back to MK later in the week

July 29--Blizzard Beach morning until ???; EP evening--reservation at Teppan Edo at 7:20 (if we get to Epcot early enough, we might try to walk through the Innoventions exhibits/anything else that is little wait); watch Illuminations

July 30--RD at MK (FULL DAY) rest in the "nap friendly" attractions; dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

July 31--RD at EP (tour all of Future World); lunch reservation at Coral Reef; around 3 or so, head over to HS to see shows/attractions; see second showing of Fantasmic

August 1--Downtown Disney (Disney Quest)--probably morning since I've read it is crowded later in the day; lunch at Earl of Sandwich??; Typhoon Lagoon from 2-???; hang out at resort/Boardwalk area...

August 2--CRT at 9; other than breakfast, little plans are made for this day so that we can revisit favorites or just play it by ear...

August 3--Leave for home--We have 7 day tickets, so we COULD go to a park to do "one more thing" before we leave; for our family of five, it was only $50 more to bump up from 6 to 7 days, so we wouldn't be losing out on much if we didn't do anything else, but it's a possibility.

Can't believe we are getting so close; we are so excited!

:) - Looks like you have everything planned out - Have Fun

30 days!!

Check in at POP on July 9th! Leave July 16 :(

WOW!! it is getting very close.. You are leaving the World on my Birthday.

popcorn::

I am just visiting, I belong in the "I'm going in July 2014" board. I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I can't wait to read all about it. And PICS

I can't believe we are down to under a month!!!! I'm sure this last month will fly by and then we will blink twice and it will be over. :upsidedow

We got our Mickey Mail this weekend!!!:cheer2: Now all we have to take care of is meals and BBB and PL appts for the grandkids. It is really happening!!!!

Has anyone used the AAA parking passes before? We ordered one on E-bay for our DS who is insisting on renting a car while the rest of us bus - just wondered if anyone has any experience with it?

Out of nowhere my cousin asked her mom last night when can they go to Disney again! My aunt played it off and my cousin who is 6 says that's okay mom, how about next spring break! Little does she know we leave in 19 days!! :cool1: I so excited to surprise her!

Since i'm out of school now I've got tons of time on my hands and I've been over-thinking our ADRs. I'm happy with them but i'm wondering if i should make a second ADR for our Epcot day in-case my cousin decided she doesn't want to go to Teppan Edo. She's been to hibachi restaurants before. I tried to pick restaurants that are fun along with tasty, like 'ohana and teppan edo. Oh well, can't second guess everything. I'm also worried about making our first nights ADR at 1900 park fare. Our flight gets in at 4pm and dinner is at 7:45. Worst case scenario, I call and cancel or we take a cab to the GF from POR. I keep telling myself I will not stress over this and to just relax.

popcorn::

I am just visiting, I belong in the "I'm going in July 2014" board. I hope you guys have a wonderful time. I can't wait to read all about it. And PICS

Good Morning To You. welcome to the craziest group of summer travelers. Stay with us because you may see us on the July of 2014 thread.

I can't believe we are down to under a month!!!! I'm sure this last month will fly by and then we will blink twice and it will be over. :upsidedow

We got our Mickey Mail this weekend!!!:cheer2: Now all we have to take care of is meals and BBB and PL appts for the grandkids. It is really happening!!!!

Has anyone used the AAA parking passes before? We ordered one on E-bay for our DS who is insisting on renting a car while the rest of us bus - just wondered if anyone has any experience with it?

Hello - If you are staying at the Disney Resort, you get complimentary parking. Not quite sure what you purchased on E-bay.

Out of nowhere my cousin asked her mom last night when can they go to Disney again! My aunt played it off and my cousin who is 6 says that's okay mom, how about next spring break! Little does she know we leave in 19 days!! :cool1: I so excited to surprise her!

Since i'm out of school now I've got tons of time on my hands and I've been over-thinking our ADRs. I'm happy with them but i'm wondering if i should make a second ADR for our Epcot day in-case my cousin decided she doesn't want to go to Teppan Edo. She's been to hibachi restaurants before. I tried to pick restaurants that are fun along with tasty, like 'ohana and teppan edo. Oh well, can't second guess everything. I'm also worried about making our first nights ADR at 1900 park fare. Our flight gets in at 4pm and dinner is at 7:45. Worst case scenario, I call and cancel or we take a cab to the GF from POR. I keep telling myself I will not stress over this and to just relax.

Don't stress out on us..... Mickey and the whole gang will help us out when we get to Disney. HA!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

You may be cutting it a bit close though. Keep the group together and you should be ok. IMO - the key is to get to the ME as soon as you can.

Have a Great Day.

Note to self:
GET YOUR REAR IN GEAR!!

I know all sorts of things I need to be doing to get ready to leave @ 4am on July 4th :drive: but I'm just so tired I don't want to do any of it!!

I'm taking an extra vacation day July 3rd, DH will be working, think I will see if DS6 can spend the night with my in-laws July 2 so I can have ALL day to myself and getting things done!

Guess as long as we don't forget each other :rotfl: we can always buy anything else forgotten when we get there. I've got to stop thinking and just do!!

Anyone else dragging in the final plan/prep stage?

Ticker is off by a day, We are leaving TN July 4 instead of 5 stopping at Stone Mountain Park , GA for the day/night. I just haven't changed the ticker!:crazy2:

WOO HOO! I got my Disney Mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cheer2: :banana:
Can't wait to be surrounded by the magic! By the way forgot to include these in my previous post:
ADR'S
Monday 7/15: Hollywood & Vine Dinner
Tuesday 7/16: Kouzzina Dinner
Wednesday 7/17: Paradiso 37 Dinner
Thursday 7/18: House of Blues Dinner
Friday 7/19: Kona Café Dinner
Saturday 7/20: 1900 Park Fare Dinner
Sunday 7/21: Chef Mickey's Breakfast

WOO HOO! I got my Disney Mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cheer2: :banana:
Can't wait to be surrounded by the magic! By the way forgot to include these in my previous post:
ADR'S
Monday 7/15: Hollywood & Vine Dinner
Tuesday 7/16: Kouzzina Dinner
Wednesday 7/17: Paradiso 37 Dinner
Thursday 7/18: House of Blues Dinner
Friday 7/19: Kona Café Dinner
Saturday 7/20: 1900 Park Fare Dinner
Sunday 7/21: Chef Mickey's Breakfast

The girls and I are stalking the mailbox for ours!! Full blown excitement has officially set in!

I don't know if anyone is interested. Would any or all who are at MK on July 14th like to have a Dis Meet at the Dole Stand in Adventure Land around 2PM????? :grouphug: I do not want to impose, but I really enjoy meeting new Dis Friends.

~July 14~
DisneyFam09- Epcot
lfortin16- Epcot and Magic Kingdom
MaestroTK- Magic Kingdom
RHMH- Magic Kingdom
SMWfamily- Magic Kingdom
Ferrentinos- Magic Kingdom (morning)
diskids2- Hollywood Studios
Ferrentinos- DTD (night)

There is a DIS meet scheduled at the Dole Whip stand at 11AM already. Has it changed??:confused3

There is a DIS meet scheduled at the Dole Whip stand at 11AM already. Has it changed??:confused3

Oh 11 works even better for me personally than 2. We have to check into Bonnet Creek at 4 on the 14th.

:dance3: OMG!!!!! Thanks for catching it. YES!!!!!! 11:00 AM. I don't know what I was thinking when I posted.

I forgot I asked Ms. Angalee to post the time. Forgive me and thanks for catching it.. I knew something was happening at 11:00 AM on the 14th but I could not remember it.

Dis Meet July 14th at 11:00 AM at the Dole Stand. :thumbsup2 Adventure Land

So you all know how I am bringing a little girl for her very first trip to Disney.

We are telling her on her Birthday in 10 days :goodvibes but she has always wanted to be surprised...so we are giving her a fake date of July 21, but the kids think we are leaving the 18th, but they too were disappointed not to be surprised....so Mommy pulled a fast one and our REAL date is the 16th :rotfl2: ...so all the kids are going to be surprised!:cool1:

Well there has been some major developments! The little girls family were supposed to go to Hawaii, because of the Dads work. Great opportunity, could not be missed so their money was going to that trip.....but it has been cancelled! So you know what is happening....they are joining us for the 2nd half of our trip.

They are staying at Shades of Green, military tickets....I had to make a few adjustments to our itinerary, but they will get to do all 4 parks once, and two water parks. I also have had luck with all my ADR's.

The only problem I am having is Ohana's we are planning their arrival day is on our MK day. We are thinking of surprising her at Ohanas...because the symmetry is just too delicious! Ohana means family...no one is left behind! Plus the POLY is a good logistically because SOG is next to it and so is MK.

So I was furiously making changes yesterday, I was surprised my kids did not get suspicious!

I just ordered, 92 shirts and 100 transfers Sunday :mad: I wish I knew they were coming! I need to now make shirts for the 3 of them too.:dance3:
Their other child is high functioning Aspergers, this is one of the reasons they have not done Disney.

I love this family, and I want it to be the best trip ever. :thumbsup2

I have already given her the rundown of how we tour: Park Days non- negotiable, we will be there early they can be late, but we will be at the pool while they are waiting in lines, LOL...that this is their vacation too, so do not feel obligated to do what we do when in the parks or anytime for that matter.

Had to tell my peeps :banana::banana::banana:

S

The only problem I am having is Ohana's we are planning their arrival day is on our MK day. We are thinking of surprising her at Ohanas...because the symmetry is just too delicious! Ohana means family...no one is left behind! Plus the POLY is a good logistically because SOG is next to it and so is MK.

So I was furiously making changes yesterday, I was surprised my kids did not get suspicious!

EEYOREPIXIE... I have an Ohana ADR on 7/16 for 10 people I may cancel. Would that day work?

Do we have an ADR cancellation thread? I was looking for it last night :confused3 If not does anyone have any ADRs they are holding onto that they may cancel? I have one other for Olivia's but I'm not positive what day we ill keep until we get there. I do feel kind of guilty for holding the 2 Ohana ADRs since it is such a hard ADR to get. I will cancel before trip. So if anyone needs it we could arrange to cancel/call at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter