~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

O M G !!! :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Change of plans !! Just found out - Our other family traveling with us did not buy their Flight tickets !!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We will now have to drive. I am so glad I purchased non restrict tickets. I will call today to cancel and get a refund.

OK!! Listen to this. This will make you LOL!!!!!!! Are you ready??? Here Goes.

To all - YAY!!!! We received our Mickey Mail today!!! Yay, we are ready now....... Wait a minute, I just remembered, :mic: We're DRIVING NOW :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Have a great Weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School is now officially OUT , so now I can totally stalk disboards and plan for our trip in September! yay!

So when I arrive around noonish, I'll be able to recognize you from the yawns!:rotfl2:
That's a long ride!
See you there in a little over a month!!:cool1:

:lmao: Right... But I'll tell you something I bet everyone can relate to.

When DD and I are doing our regular day to day things (School, Work and all other stuff in life) we get tired and want to veg out when we get home. BUT when we are at Disney, it's unbelievable how much energy all of the sudden we have. Sleep 3 to 4 hours a night, play all day, go here - go there, don't want the day to end.

I can work 6 hours at my job and I am blown out, ready to go home. SO!!! I can share with you, even at 54 years old - there is a little boy in me that comes out when we get to Disney...:rotfl2::cool1::banana::rotfl:

When DD and I are doing our regular day to day things (School, Work and all other stuff in life) we get tired and want to veg out when we get home. BUT when we are at Disney, it's unbelievable how much energy all of the sudden we have. Sleep 3 to 4 hours a night, play all day, go here - go there, don't want the day to end.

I can work 6 hours at my job and I am blown out, ready to go home. SO!!! I can share with you, even at 54 years old - there is a little boy in me that comes out when we get to Disney...:rotfl2::cool1::banana::rotfl:

So true! You definitely feel like a kid again.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

OK!! Listen to this. This will make you LOL!!!!!!! Are you ready??? Here Goes.

To all - YAY!!!! We received our Mickey Mail today!!! Yay, we are ready now....... Wait a minute, I just remembered, :mic: We're DRIVING NOW :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Have a great Weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. :)

What do you need to do now?

:lmao::rotfl:
Since you will be driving your own Magical Express, you might as well put those tags on your lugggage and get some use out of them. :rotfl2:

LOL. :)

What do you need to do now?

I think I am pretty much ready, DD is ok with driving now since we will not be restricted as to how much luggage we can carry. DD has pulled out 3 more pairs of shoes and who knows what will be next..

Since we will not use WEGO Shopping to deliver, I will get an extra case of bottled water. We'll have plenty of room in the truck for extras.

:lmao::rotfl:
Since you will be driving your own Magical Express, you might as well put those tags on your lugggage and get some use out of them. :rotfl2:

Good idea, or I can use it as a head band :rotfl2: Wouldn't I look ridiculous? But if I were to get lost, I would automatically be shipped to AKL..:lmao:

I think I am pretty much ready, DD is ok with driving now since we will not be restricted as to how much luggage we can carry. DD has pulled out 3 more pairs of shoes and who knows what will be next..

Since we will not use WEGO Shopping to deliver, I will get an extra case of bottled water. We'll have plenty of room in the truck for extras.
:

Sounds like a great plan!! The bonus to driving-more stuff!!!
Sometimes it doesn't matter how you get there, it's that you're going!!!! That's how I look at it now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Saturday 07/13/2013
T-Rex Dinner – Dinner - 4:00 PM

Sunday 07/14/2013
Plaza Restaurant – Lunch – 11:15 AM
Be Our Guest – Dinner – 5:35 PM

Monday 07/15/2013
Sci-fi Dining – Lunch – 11:35 AM
50’s Prime Time Café – Dinner – 8:30 PM

Tuesday 07/16/2013
Eat and Snack at World Showcase - Lunch
Kona’s Sushi Bar – 5:00 PM

Wednesday 07/17/2013
Ohana’s Polynesian – Dinner – 8:10 PM

Thursday 07/18/2013
Resort Hopping
Beaches & Cream – Lunch - 11:00 AM
Rain Forest Café – Dinner – 8:30 PM

Friday 07/19/2013
Tony's – Lunch – 12:30 PM

Wilderness & Shades of Green (Split Stay) July 13th-20th.

:thumbsup2

Here's a couple of more:
July 21, 12:30pm 50's Prime Time Cafe
July 24 6:00 pm Maya Grille @ CSR

Thanks a bunch!

Split Stay

July 12-19 Saratoga Springs
July 20-27 Boardwalk Villas

Can't wait for 2 weeks in WDW!!!!

Staying at Bay Lake Tower from July 15-21.:banana: Can't wait!

:welcome: I added you to the list on page 1.

Angelee, I think my plans are finally in stone

July 10 MK, ADR at BOG
July 11 EP
July 11 ADR Rose and Crown
July 12 DTD with ADR at House of Blues
July 13 AK
July 14 Move to Bonnet Creek, MK half day
July 15 Pool
July 16 HS ADR 50's diner
July 17 Go to FLager Beach, stay with friends
July 18 Beach and fly home at night

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Just wanted to update our plans:

We are staying POR July 11-18

July 11 - ADR 1900 Park Fare (5:55 PM)
July 12 - Our DFTW :bride: @ SBP and wedding dinner ADR @ 'Ohana (8:05 PM)
July 13 - ADR CRT (8:05 PM)
July 14 - ADR Crystal Palace (5:05 PM)
July 15 - ADR Garden Grill (6:30 PM)
July 16 - ADR Sci-Fi (7:05 PM)
July 17 - ADR Coral Reef (6:20 PM)

36 more days to POR!! :dance3:

:thumbsup2 You must be so excited!

I have had some travel plan changes too!!
We changed out flights to an earlier one for $1 more per person!! I'm so excited about getting there earlier, getting the kids to bed at a decent time, and having time to stop for diapers and snacks for the week. Diapers and wipes can take up a lot of precious luggage space. I know my darling sister (ddluvsdisney) would have bought them for me ahead of time but I didn't want to have to bother her for one more thing.
We changed up our itinerary too :rotfl: hopefully for the last time
My older wiser sister suggested we get more parks done at the beginning of our trip. When we get there the kids will be raring to go and the adults won't be tired until the end of the week. We have lots of "off" days to explore resorts, DTD, and outlet shopping. :thumbsup2
7/11 arrive
7/12 HS
7/13 AK
7/14 Epcot
7/15 off day
7/16 MK
7/17 Off day
7/18 Epcot added Via Napoli - lunch
7/19 MK
7/20 Off
7/21 Off
7/22 BEACH
7/23 MK
7/24 Fly home :(

QOTD: What are your SUMMER park touring essentials?
this will be my first trip as an adult in the Summer. I'm thinking Mist fans, frozen water bottles, frog togs sp?, body glide, $1 store ponchos
what are you bringing?

Saturday 07/13/2013
T-Rex Dinner – Dinner - 4:00 PM

Sunday 07/14/2013
Plaza Restaurant – Lunch – 11:15 AM
Be Our Guest – Dinner – 5:35 PM

Monday 07/15/2013
Sci-fi Dining – Lunch – 11:35 AM
50’s Prime Time Café – Dinner – 8:30 PM

Tuesday 07/16/2013
Eat and Snack at World Showcase - Lunch
Kona’s Sushi Bar – 5:00 PM

Wednesday 07/17/2013
Ohana’s Polynesian – Dinner – 8:10 PM

Thursday 07/18/2013
Resort Hopping
Beaches & Cream – Lunch - 11:00 AM
Rain Forest Café – Dinner – 8:30 PM

Friday 07/19/2013
Tony's – Lunch – 12:30 PM

All updated! :thumbsup2 Still want to know how you were able to get a new time for BOG. I stalk that stinkin website all the time and couldn't get one...not even from 180 days out. You are so lucky. You will have to tell me all about dinner when you go.

I have updated all the list. I hope that everything is correct now. (fingers crossed). If not, and you see an error, please just tell me what to correct and I will make the change.

We are getting closer!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

All updated! :thumbsup2 Still want to know how you were able to get a new time for BOG. I stalk that stinkin website all the time and couldn't get one...not even from 180 days out. You are so lucky. You will have to tell me all about dinner when you go.[/QUOTE]

:banana:

Thanks for all of your hard work. :thumbsup2 I just got super lucky with BOG. Someone must have canceled around the same time I was searching. I have had to much time on my hands today. I have been on Dis and the Disney website pretty much all day. :surfweb:

All updated! :thumbsup2 Still want to know how you were able to get a new time for BOG. I stalk that stinkin website all the time and couldn't get one...not even from 180 days out. You are so lucky. You will have to tell me all about dinner when you go.

Thanks for all of your hard work. :thumbsup2 I just got super lucky with BOG. Someone must have canceled around the same time I was searching. I have had to much time on my hands today. I have been on Dis and the Disney website pretty much all day. :surfweb:[/QUOTE]

So jealous! Got room for 3 more on that reservation?!?!?!?

I totally understand!! I wish there were EMH every night! :cheer2:

Last time- 2 years ago the EMH went until 2AM. I wish they still did!

Soon and very soon....I'm going to be at Disney!!!!pixiedust:

Thanks for all of your hard work. :thumbsup2 I just got super lucky with BOG. Someone must have canceled around the same time I was searching. I have had to much time on my hands today. I have been on Dis and the Disney website pretty much all day. :surfweb:[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous too!! I still haven't gotten an ADR and I have checked the WHOLE month!!!

Thanks for all of your hard work. :thumbsup2 I just got super lucky with BOG. Someone must have canceled around the same time I was searching. I have had to much time on my hands today. I have been on Dis and the Disney website pretty much all day. :surfweb:

So jealous! Got room for 3 more on that reservation?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup2 Wish we could just walk up let them know we have 10 in the group instead 4 and just walk to the table. If we could, I would take everyone.

I totally understand!! I wish there were EMH every night! :cheer2:

Last time- 2 years ago the EMH went until 2AM. I wish they still did!

Soon and very soon....I'm going to be at Disney!!!!pixiedust:

:thumbsup2 Right, Love the EMH. We do them all. I can rest when I get home..:lmao:

I'm jealous too!! I still haven't gotten an ADR and I have checked the WHOLE month!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards[/QUOTE]

:cool1: I am sorry ddluvsdisney, I would invite you all. We would all have a blast.

So jealous! Got room for 3 more on that reservation?!?!?!?

:thumbsup2 Wish we could just walk up let them know we have 10 in the group instead 4 and just walk to the table. If we could, I would take everyone.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards[/QUOTE]

:cool1: I am sorry ddluvsdisney, I would invite you all. We would all have a blast.[/QUOTE]

I know you would!! :) just make sure you tell us all about it when you get back.

I think I'm just going to try a walk up for dinner or just wait in line for lunch. No matter what I WILL get there at some point.

My countdown on my phone says 20 more days!!!! WOOHOO!!! :)

I don't know if anyone is interested. Would any or all who are at MK on July 14th like to have a Dis Meet at the Dole Stand in Adventure Land around 2PM????? :grouphug: I do not want to impose, but I really enjoy meeting new Dis Friends.

~July 14~
DisneyFam09- Epcot
lfortin16- Epcot and Magic Kingdom
MaestroTK- Magic Kingdom
RHMH- Magic Kingdom
SMWfamily- Magic Kingdom
Ferrentinos- Magic Kingdom (morning)
diskids2- Hollywood Studios
Ferrentinos- DTD (night)

This is totally doable for us..... I will have to adjust some things, but I am pretty sure we can be at the Dole stand at 2 pm if we go to MK that day, which I think we can do....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter