*****OFFICIAL July 2012 Thread! Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!

Just wondering if there is a fb group for July visitors. Someone on the DIS created a secret group for January 2013 visitors and it's been great to chat and compare trip plans. Does anyone know of a July group, or is there any interest to create one?

Hello Fellow Diser's - Only 54 more days :banana: for us until we are at POFQ and the wonderful land of Disney.:yay:

Count us in for July too. We are staying at POR 7/28-8/4. Super excited. Bring on the heat!!!!:cool1:

Counting down the days til our trip without letting our DD know. Its a surprise! We decided a cool way to let her know and hope it stays a secret.:scared:

So her recital is in June and we always put an ad in the program. We put in the ad: when you dance it is always magical. Surprise...we are going to disney world!

We decided to let her know early because she likes to pack her "friends" (stuffed animals) and make shirts. Plus we are hoping to get her hair cut before the trip since it is already almost to her waist. So, come on July momma needs a vacation!:rotfl2:

We put in the ad: when you dance it is always magical. Surprise...we are going to disney world!

Very nice!! I think that's great to both surprise her but also let her know in advance so she can help plan/pack!

Will you show her the ad before she dances? If so, she'll be flyin' from all the excitement!:goodvibes

Counting down the days til our trip without letting our DD know. Its a surprise! We decided a cool way to let her know and hope it stays a secret.:scared:

So her recital is in June and we always put an ad in the program. We put in the ad: when you dance it is always magical. Surprise...we are going to disney world!

We decided to let her know early because she likes to pack her "friends" (stuffed animals) and make shirts. Plus we are hoping to get her hair cut before the trip since it is already almost to her waist. So, come on July momma needs a vacation!:rotfl2:

What a great way to surprise her. I am sure she will be thrilled. :goodvibes

We want to videotape her reading it but I'm not sure how to do it. They always give the girls a copy of the program while they are waiting for their turn. My DH won't go backstage since there are often girls between costume changes, some of the older girls he has taught in school. Yikes!:scared:

So maybe I'll have to just video her myself or I'll see if I can pull her out the stage door so he can be there too. It was his decision but I'm sure he didn't think about not being there when she saw it. :confused3 Or he doesn't care since he'll be over at the local bar/restaurant for the preshow dinner. The dads go over for some drinks while us moms go to work. I eat then leave; doesn't matter as long as he keeps paying the dance bills. :lmao:

Any other teacher who are so tired they are getting sick?

I need FL ;)

Oh yes, I hear you! I'm counting down the days. We're done next week, when are you done? :goodvibes

I'm a special education teacher and I just received several new students that will be starting next year - I feel like I'm waist-deep in paperwork.

I need FL ;)

I feel you. The kids are really at the end of their attention spans and so am I. I also have started to lose my voice. The long weekend can not come fast enough. I love my job, but I am ready for a recharge.

Not a sick teacher, but ready for the end. Of course, this is the last day of exams and tomorrow is the last day of school for me :).

62 days until WDW!

Normally we would be leaving on Saturday for WDW but we moved our trip so we could travel with our DFriends -- boy, do I need that ticker to move faster:wizard:

I just hit my under 60 day mark (59 days!) today and I cannot wait. I don't want to wish the days away because I find when I do that, my vaca time goes by too fast but its sooo hard to not be excited and want it here now!

I need FL ;)

We are officially done with our school year! :cool1: I know I will miss my students but I am very much looking forward to Summer Vacation!

I am not getting enough sleep but mostly due to checking my ticker on here and then getting distracted by the DisBoard!

I need FL ;)

Only ten working days left spread over the rest of May and June (examinations). Tons of paper work and prep work to get started on, tho :rolleyes2

FL will be a welcome break :cloud9:

47 days I'm getting SO excited! Trying to wrap up my TR and daily plans and move on to a packing list!

WE have friends in the workd right now and I'm living vicariously thru their facebook up dates!

We are getting excited and while I made my original ADRs at the 180 days mark, I have made several changes this past week. My DGD has stated she wants to ride 'Cat in The Hat'... well, now I have had to rearange our plans to make this happen. Course, she doesn't really know she is going yet, as she hasn't been told. She has simply announced that she is going to Disneyworld for her birthday and that because it's her birthday she gets to decide where to go!

When I finalize our ADRs I'll let you know. Only 42 more days! :banana:

Karen

My last work day is June 13.

And I still don't know where I'll be teaching next year.

I can't wait to get tenure. The stress of never knowing what the next year will bring is starting to make me sick I think.

10 1/2 more school days with kids and then 1 1/2 Amy's of professional days for grading and then the summer can begin. Looking forward to being done and focusing on Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter