*****OFFICIAL July 2012 Thread! Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!

Hi again everyone! Here is the list of ADRs I will be making on January 25th when our 180-day mark comes!

7/23/12 (arrival): Lunch: 12pm Kona Cafe; Dinner: 6pm Kouzzina
7/24/12 (Sea World day): Breakfast: 7:30am Boma; dinner 6pm Grand Floridian Cafe
7/25/12 (no theme park): Dinner: 5:30pm Ohana (Lunch will probably be at Boardwalk Bakery this day, as we are planning to just go to the pool and relax!)
7/26/12 (MK EMH morning): Lunch: 12pm Plaza; Dinner: 6pm California Grill
7/27/12 (Epcot EMH morning): Lunch: 12pm Chefs de France; Dinner: 6pm Garden Grill
7/28/12 (DHS EMH morning): Dinner: Yachtsman Steakhouse (Lunch will be a CS at DHS)
7/29/12 (no theme park; just Epcot in the evening for snacking):
Breakfast: 8:30am Kona Cafe; Afternoon Tea: 3pm Garden View Lounge (pool hopping over to Polynesian after breakfast at Kona...as DVC members we are allowed to do this; snacking around the World Showcase at Epcot in the evening; the rest of the family arrives this day to meet us)
7/30/12 (Epcot): Lunch: 12pm San Angel Inn; Dinner: 6pm Biergarten
7/31/12 (DHS): Lunch: 12pm Sci-Fi; Dinner: 6pm 50s Prime Time
8/1/12 (MK): Breakfast: 8am Crystal Palace; Dinner: 6pm Boma
8/2/12 (check-out): Breakfast: 8am Chef Mickey's

Most mornings, we will be eating breakfast in the villa, with the exception of a few days. We have never been to a non-character breakfast at WDW before, and I have heard wonderful things about Boma and Kona. So, we decided we would go to both on this trip. We were considering Hollywood & Vine for lunch at DHS on the EMH morning day, because sometimes the boys watch Jake and the Neverland Pirates, but I don't think they are into those characters enough to justify the cost of that lunch, so we will do a CS instead. I even asked them and they didn't really seem to care about meeting Jake or the other Disney Junior characters that are there. This is also our first trip trying signature restaurants (except CRT last time, but that was for the castle experience and probably a whole lot different than other signatures). California Grill has always seemed appealing because of the location, and the continuously changing menu with unique options. Yachtsman Steakhouse is a must because DS7 LOVES steak! :goodvibes

Please let me know what you think of our ADRs. New places for us are Boma breakfast, Kona breakfast, Kona lunch (have had dinner there only), Plaza, GF Cafe, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Cali Grill, Ohana, Garden Grill, and the afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. The rest we have already been to, loved, and are looking forward to again! My all-time favorite is Biergarten!

Can make ADRs for our trip in 2 days! :banana:

We are going to have Kona for dinner one night and Boma another night. It's a short trip before the cruise so not a lot of ADRs this time around.

Can make ADRs for our trip in 2 days! :banana:

We are going to have Kona for dinner one night and Boma another night. It's a short trip before the cruise so not a lot of ADRs this time around.

Boma and Kona are excellent choices for a short trip! Both unique, both really terrific restaurants, yet so different from each other. Any breakfast ADRs in the mix?

Boma and Kona are excellent choices for a short trip! Both unique, both really terrific restaurants, yet so different from each other. Any breakfast ADRs in the mix?

We are staying at the Poly so possibly we could do Ohana for breakfast. I am not sure. We are going back in September for a big trip so that is when we will be doing most of our eating. :goodvibes. We love Boma and Kona though. They are great!

Just booked our 2br unit at Old Key West today. :banana:

First time using my HGVC to exchange into Disney.

We are going to try to surprise the kids. As we leave South Jersey around midnight we are hoping that when the kids wake up somewhere in North Carolina, they will be excited to find that we are going to WDW.

Many princess activities are in store for for my DD who will turn 3 on the trip. princess:

Let the countdown begin!!!

SInce we are getting so close to our trip:cool1: We should start a list of where and when are going.

Give me your dates and resort information and we will get our list going
:dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: party: :dancer:

Kidani Village June 29-July 7 :banana:

Beach Club Villas July 14-24 Portofino Bay July 24-28

Feeling HOT HOT HOT July 2012 List:
cool.gif

6/23-7/06 miprender @ AKL
6/28-7/10 tinkerbell60 @ ???
6/29-7/07 mommystieg @ AKV
7/01-7/12 Disneyjunkie @ AOA
7/03-7/17 Icecubequeen @ ASM
7/14-7/21 RHMH @ CBR
7/14-7/28 diskids2 @ BCV/PortofinoBay
7/15-7/21 skinsfan2878
7/15-7/25 PopArtGal @ CR
7/16-7/22 anjalee6 @ Poly/DisneyDream
7/23-8/02 Bangsoom6877 @ BWV
7/24-8/02 KristenN @ AKV & BLT
7/28-8/04 Nancy155 @ BonetCreek

Hello to All

Saturday 07/14 - Flight lands 1:50pm - Check in CBR, requested Martinique 21 and same room as last year. Have Alamo pick us up from CBR and take us to Hess's Car Center to pick up rental car 3:30 PM. Make a run to Wal-Mart for Groceries return car to Hess's Car Center at 5:30 PM, Alamo to take us back to CBR.

Evening Activities - Hang around the Resort, DTD, Movies, Dinner

Sunday 07/15 - Magic Kingdom - lunch at the Plaza

Monday 07/16 - Hollywood Studio - lunch at Sci-fi (Celebrate 54th Birthday)

Tuesday 07/17 - Epcot

Wednesday 07/18 - Animal Kingdom morning (Pickup picnic in the park lunch) - DTD evening, dinner ??

Thursday 07/19 - Magic Kingdom

Friday 07/20 - Magic Kingdom

Saturday 07/21 - Hollywood Studio

Saturday 07/21 - Flight leaves MCO at 8:00pm

We will up-date with other activities and L/D reservations.

Thanks

Hello to All

Saturday 07/14 - Flight lands 1:50pm - Check in CBR, requested Martinique 21 and same room as last year. Have Alamo pick us up from CBR and take us to Hess's Car Center to pick up rental car 3:30 PM. Make a run to Wal-Mart for Groceries return car to Hess's Car Center at 5:30 PM, Alamo to take us back to CBR.

Tuesday 07/17 - Epcot

Wednesday 07/18 - Animal Kingdom morning (Pickup picnic in the park lunch) - DTD evening, dinner ??

Thanks

Hi! Your itinerary looks like a lot of fun!!

Do you arrive early at the parks? We're rope drop people. We go to each park (MK, DHS and Epcot only) twice on our trip...once for an EMH morning and once for a regular morning per park. We leave for an afternoon break at the resort after lunch, and sometimes we return in the evening for a dinner ADR but sometimes we just go to a resort for dinner instead. We haven't taken the kids to any evening theme park entertainment yet...maybe on this trip, but if not then the next one for sure.

Hello to All

Tuesday 07/17 - Epcot

Thanks

:thumbsup2 Great plans

Just got the confirmation!! Going back July 15 - 21!! WooHoo!!!

:cool1:

Do you arrive early at the parks? We're rope drop people. We go to each park (MK, DHS and Epcot only) twice on our trip...once for an EMH morning and once for a regular morning per park. We leave for an afternoon break at the resort after lunch, and sometimes we return in the evening for a dinner ADR but sometimes we just go to a resort for dinner instead. We haven't taken the kids to any evening theme park entertainment yet...maybe on this trip, but if not then the next one for sure.

That is what we do to. I usually plan around all the AM EMH but a few times this trip we did go late at the park and that was nice too.

We are there July 24-29 at Kidanai 2 br
July 29-Aug 2 BLT 2 br

This is the first time we are going with a kid this young. She will be 21 months old....I can't seem to find my groove with dining. Normally we do a lot of dining out at the WDW restaurants and many of them were signature restaurants. I don't feel comfortable doing that for this trip. So I am confused :confused3

Hello to All

Tuesday 07/17 - Epcot

Thanks

Just wondered if you had ever considered ordering groceries from the Garden Grocer, it might be cheaper than renting a car, and I have heard good things about their delivery service...........

Hi! Your itinerary looks like a lot of fun!!

Hello Bonnie - DD and I are early morning and late night people. We take a break in the afternoons and always go back for the closing. We take advantage of all of the AM and PM magic hours.

Bob

Just wondered if you had ever considered ordering groceries from the Garden Grocer, it might be cheaper than renting a car, and I have heard good things about their delivery service...........

Yes I have and even gone as far as to fill out a request form. It would have cost us around 85.00 more than our rental car trip to walmart. I get a 29.00 promo code from my bank for the rental car. We pack very light and buy all of our personal items from walmart to save on luggage charges. Now - that will change when my DD 12 gets older and demands to take her own stuff in the future.

I can always get two round trip tickets for less than 400.00 if I take only 1 check in on Spirit Airlines. Being a single custodial parent, I have to take every economical avenue I can, plus my DD 12 will be getting back from her People to People Ambassador Program to Australia so I have to watch my pennies on this trip.

Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter