*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Thanks for welcoming my sister to the boards! And sorry I have once again been missing in action. I was in an accident:eek:, but I am recovering nicely!:goodvibes http://kcmetro.com/2010030411983/lo...teman-woman-hurt-in-johnson-county-wreck.html The weather has been getting warmer here and that makes me happy because that means I'm closer to being in Disney World! I just cant wait! Glad to see some of you are starting to see birds.

Where are you renting one from off-site? The only places I have seen so far rent by the week - we are only going to be there for four days, so it really didn't make sense for us. So, we figured we'd go for it without a cart.
What dates are you there? If you see us sagging at a bus stop, you can stop and give us a lift! :rotfl2:

I believe it's the Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals. We will be there 7/11-7/17! yeah you can hitch a ride to the boat or busses with us! :lmao:

Went out to dinner tonight with our neighbors who go with us every summer. Only 118 more days! :banana: The mom and son just got back from a 10 day trip from Disney and they got me a candy apple that looked like a Mickey.:love: Key word LOOKED :rolleyes1 :lmao: It was delicious

Yum!!! I love candy apples!

I ate at the Rainforest Cafe today!!!

Unfortunately, it was in a New Jersey mall but still....it was like a little piece of Disney in my own backyard! It definitely put me in the Disney mood...as if I'm not enough already!

Sounds fun! I wish we had one around here. I started to get out some shorts for our spring break trip - it is less than 3 weeks away - but it is not the same as going in the summer. Not that I am complaining though!

Hi July peeps! We will be there July 10th-16th for our son's Wish Trip! We hope to eat at Chef Mickey's and at least one other place. I will post when I know for sure:)

Welcome! I have added you to the list on page 43 - I was not sure what to put for your resort - does it have a specific name?

Hey everyone! Thanks for welcoming my sister to the boards! And sorry I have once again been missing in action. I was in an accident:eek:, but I am recovering nicely!:goodvibes http://kcmetro.com/2010030411983/lo...teman-woman-hurt-in-johnson-county-wreck.html The weather has been getting warmer here and that makes me happy because that means I'm closer to being in Disney World! I just cant wait! Glad to see some of you are starting to see birds.

I believe it's the Tee Time Golf Cart Rentals. We will be there 7/11-7/17! yeah you can hitch a ride to the boat or busses with us! :lmao:

Glad to hear you are ok - feel better soon! The weather here is looking much better, I think it is supposed to be in the 50s most of the week - and rain not snow! Rain always seems like spring.

Wishing everyone spring weather! We have blue skies and a high of 60 today.
We went down to Charleston SC this weekend and I told DH "just keep driving on down to Disney! we're halfway there!" :rotfl:

Oh, we'll miss you~ we don't arrive until 7/21.

Yum!!! I love candy apples!

Sounds fun! I wish we had one around here. I started to get out some shorts for our spring break trip - it is less than 3 weeks away - but it is not the same as going in the summer. Not that I am complaining though!

Welcome! I have added you to the list on page 43 - I was not sure what to put for your resort - does it have a specific name?

Glad to hear you are ok - feel better soon! The weather here is looking much better, I think it is supposed to be in the 50s most of the week - and rain not snow! Rain always seems like spring.

Oh oops! Yes we will be staying at Give Kids the World. It is a village for the Wish children

Wishing everyone spring weather! We have blue skies and a high of 60 today.
We went down to Charleston SC this weekend and I told DH "just keep driving on down to Disney! we're halfway there!" :rotfl:

Not quite that warm here, but blue skies and it is supposed to hit 50! I so wish we were a few hours closer to Disney - it would make the drive so much easier!

Oh, we'll miss you~ we don't arrive until 7/21.

Oh oops! Yes we will be staying at Give Kids the World. It is a village for the Wish children

Thanks - I fixed that on page 43!

Joining IN!!

We will be there the 18-24th for DH per deployment/DS 1st trip. Staying at OKW on DVC point (thank you charlie).

I've been good ADR's are made and DD will meet Belle for the frist time (she's very into Princesses at the moment)on Wed for breakfast!

Joining IN!!

We will be there the 18-24th for DH per deployment/DS 1st trip. Staying at OKW on DVC point (thank you charlie).

I've been good ADR's are made and DD will meet Belle for the frist time (she's very into Princesses at the moment)on Wed for breakfast!

Welcome!!! If you want to post your ADR dates and times, I'll add them to the master list on the top of page 7. :thumbsup2

Joining IN!!

Welcome!! I have added you to the list on page 43. I have heard that OKW is a very nice place to stay!

I'm too lazy to get my ADR list but I'll see what I can remember...not sure of times..
6/29 Jiko 6:05pm
6/30 Le Cellier (lunch) 1:05pm
7/1 TRex 3:30pm
7/2 The Wave 6pm
7/3 Tutto Italia 530pm
7/4 Mama Melrose 5pm and Fantasmic!
7/5 Nothing yet![/QUOTE
Here are my times!

So sorry to hear you were in an accident...hope you are recovering well!!

WHOOO-WHOOOOOOOO!!!! SAINTS FAN IN THE HOUSE(lol)! I will be rocking Black and Gold(with a little lime green for the DISers) in Disney World the 10th through the 17th. I AM SO EXCITED!!! :dance3:

WHOOO-WHOOOOOOOO!!!! SAINTS FAN IN THE HOUSE(lol)! I will be rocking Black and Gold(with a little lime green for the DISers) in Disney World the 10th through the 17th. I AM SO EXCITED!!! :dance3:

Welcome! If you want to post where you are staying - I can add that to the list on page 43 too. I am a black and gold fan too - but Steelers!!! I did cheer for the Saints in the Superbowl though!

Saw 2 robins in the back yard today!!!!

I'm too lazy to get my ADR list but I'll see what I can remember...not sure of times..
6/29 Jiko 6:05pm
6/30 Le Cellier (lunch) 1:05pm
7/1 TRex 3:30pm
7/2 The Wave 6pm
7/3 Tutto Italia 530pm
7/4 Mama Melrose 5pm and Fantasmic!
7/5 Nothing yet![/QUOTE
Here are my times!

I added your ADRs to the list on the top of page 7! :thumbsup2

Welcome!!!!

Welcome!!!
We hate the drive too, but really the drive down is not so bad - it is kind of fun in a way - it the drive home that is no fun - nothing to look forward too.

Are your dates the same as your sister's - let me know if they are different and I will fix it up on page 43.

Thank you for the warm welcome..:cool1::cheer2: Yes, our dates are the same...It will once again be 12 of us...GRAND GATHERING...nothing like Disney with Family...:grouphug:

Thank you for the warm welcome..:cool1::cheer2: Yes, our dates are the same...It will once again be 12 of us...GRAND GATHERING...nothing like Disney with Family...:grouphug:

Sounds really fun! Not having a big family - I always have thought those Grand Gatherings look like a blast.

How Crazy am I...We're booked for Easter Week in April and now we're headed Back during the during the 4th of July....

I'm so excited...Thanks GAD program!!!

We're headed down the 7/3 - 7/9 offsite Liki tiki...

How Crazy am I...We're booked for Easter Week in April and now we're headed Back during the during the 4th of July....

I'm so excited...Thanks GAD program!!!

We're headed down the 7/3 - 7/9 offsite Liki tiki...

You are as crazy as I am :rotfl: - we are going to Disney March 27-April 2 then back in July too! We are staying offsite at Buena Vista Suites for spring break.

I have added your info to the list on page 43. If you have any ADRs post them and Nikki can add them to that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter