OFFICIAL JULY 2009 THREAD!!! (Part 2) It's here!!

Any one besides me and DisneyBarbie going back this December? Janet and I will be there from 10th till the 17th. Just had to see the lights. Lois

Any one besides me and DisneyBarbie going back this December? Janet and I will be there from 10th till the 17th. Just had to see the lights. Lois

I wish we were going back in December! I'm booking a quick weekend trip for my parents in December (11-13). Wish we were going back with them....

I'm taking West to Disneyland in October. Does that count??

Absolutely!

lol I wish i was going in October (as well as December!) this year...

DBF and I went together last Oct and it was such a lovely time to visit.. still warm but not sooo hot like July - far less crowded.. then there's Food & Wine Festival in Epcot mmmmm !

We didn't do MNSSHP because i thought it might be 'too much Disney' for DBF... but when we saw all the people headed into MK in costume one evening as we were leaving, he said "next time we come in October, can we get tickets to that?" !! :yay:

I put on my facebook status yesterday that i had 99 days til going to WDW... and a 'friend' commented "emma, you need help" .... OMG!!! sooo glad i can come on the DIS where fellow-Disney fans understand why I love it so much there :wizard: ... and why the 'double digit' dance is something to get excited about!! :cool1:

Emma princess: x x

Disneybarbie, fully understand your feelings about the Dis and being able to come here when others do not understand. I posted about taking my DS to MK for a haircut and my DBIL commented why in the world would I give even more money to those people and how expensive it must be. Some people just don't get it. We are the lucky ones.:goodvibes

I've been posting updates on Facebook, so many of you know this already, but for those of you that haven't caught up with technology yet...:rotfl2:

We got a call from West's school on Monday morning that he had fallen off of the monkey bars and broken his arm.
8417_1144724253129_1078190639_30384798_5521904_n.jpg

8417_1144725573162_1078190639_30384804_2675851_n.jpg

Instead of calling his doctor, we took him straight to the emergency room at Children's Hospital of Central California.
5652_1144022315581_1078190639_30382544_539224_n.jpg

They needed to put him out to straighten the arm, before putting a cast on, so it couldn't be done on Monday (because he had eaten and you have to fast before anesthesia).
5652_1144072556837_1078190639_30382765_7276096_n.jpg

We had an appointment on Tuesday, but Mr. Deluxe Dining snuck a bite of Pop Tart and the doctor wouldn't go ahead with the procedure. In fact his biggest concern on the way to the hospital on Monday was, "how am I going to eat with a cast on?"

So, I took him back to the hospital first thing this morning, and he's now the proud owner of a glow-in-the-dark cast.
8417_1145248706240_1078190639_30386078_7679880_n.jpg

Ah, welcome back to school! The land of learning and broken bones! J/K

He looks like he's in good spirits though, so that's good!

Ouch! Poor West! Hope he feels better soon!

Ah, welcome back to school! The land of learning and broken bones! J/K

He looks like he's in good spirits though, so that's good!

He's back to normal now.

Doctor said to take 1-2 days off of school......heck, no....we sent him to school the next day after he got his cast. I'm sure they treated him better there than we would've at home. :rotfl:

Tom on a bright note at least it was after the WDW trip and before the next vacation.

Oh poor West. We actually had a kindergartener do the same thing on about the 3rd day of school! Maybe he's gotten his out of the way now! What a trooper!

Poor West!! Nothing like starting kindergarten with a bang!! :thumbsup2 That "Mr. Deluxe Dining" comment cracks me up! :lmao: Love how he was able to sneak in a bite of poptart!

I don't mean to change the subject but I finally just uploaded some of my July disney photos and I wanted to post this pic of the italian juggler with this adorable little girl. She had on a perfect disney outfit. Of course, the first thing I thought of was the creativity board here at disboards. But I thought I would post in this thread to see if someone from the July thread knows who she is. I have other photos of her face etc but do not want to post them without mom or dad's permission.

095.jpg

Well guys, I'm officially signing off here.

See you guys in my TR if you want.

If not, maybe in other threads :)

Thanks for everything.

It was great sharing this time with you all.

Well guys, I'm officially signing off here.

See you guys in my TR if you want.

If not, maybe in other threads :)

Thanks for everything.

It was great sharing this time with you all.

Best wishes!! I will hopefully see you around the DIS. I spend most of my time on the Cruise forum. Lois

I haven't really been back on since my July trip, mostly because I am not doing a trip report and I had no trips planned. As you can see from my signature (I hope!) that plan has changed and now my DD and I will be going in December for a girls only trip.

I also signed up for the facebook group (please add me), facebook being the 2nd reason I haven't been back on the DIS much. I did 'discover' facebook this summer and have been having a lot of fun with it.

I haven't really been back on since my July trip, mostly because I am not doing a trip report and I had no trips planned. As you can see from my signature (I hope!) that plan has changed and now my DD and I will be going in December for a girls only trip.

I also signed up for the facebook group (please add me), facebook being the 2nd reason I haven't been back on the DIS much. I did 'discover' facebook this summer and have been having a lot of fun with it.

Come on over and join our December 09 thread. It is not as active as this one was but Janet and I and Disneybarbie are both going back in December. There have been some good tips posted. Hope to see you on the otherside soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter