OFFICIAL JULY 2009 THREAD!!! (Part 2) It's here!!

Congrats to Princess 2 B and Tom!

Such milestones :)

I am so very excited. My dad told me yesterday that if I wanted to get a kitty, I could. (He's coming with me when I move out next year though hehe). So I made arrangements today and bought the necessities before he changed his mind. We are getting the kitty thursday!

Some mean people left 5 cats on the treshold of the vet. They don't normally accept cats from people who don't want them anymore. But I decided to go today and ask if they had any, and there he was. So cute!

Congrats to Princess 2 B and Tom!

Such milestones :)

I am so very excited. My dad told me yesterday that if I wanted to get a kitty, I could. (He's coming with me when I move out next year though hehe). So I made arrangements today and bought the necessities before he changed his mind. We are getting the kitty thursday!

Some mean people left 5 cats on the treshold of the vet. They don't normally accept cats from people who don't want them anymore. But I decided to go today and ask if they had any, and there he was. So cute!

Oh Christy, that's awesome!!! Cats are so much fun! Once you get to know each other, they are the best! I never thought I would like cats because they "aren't friendly" but my cat is like my child now!

What are you going to name him??

Oh Christy, that's awesome!!! Cats are so much fun! Once you get to know each other, they are the best! I never thought I would like cats because they "aren't friendly" but my cat is like my child now!

What are you going to name him??

I don't really know yet. I was leaning towards "Kibou" (Japanese for hope) but my parents aren't that excited about it hehe

I'll try out a few names when I have him, and see which one fits him :)

I don't really know yet. I was leaning towards "Kibou" (Japanese for hope) but my parents aren't that excited about it hehe

I'll try out a few names when I have him, and see which one fits him :)

You'll definitely know once you have him. My "Kitty's" name was something completely different but she was such a cute little Kitty, it just stuck! And my sister's cat had a different name too but they just started calling him "Buddy" and it stuck too!

The names I'll try on are:

- Kibou
-Yensid
-Mushu
-Figaro

Anyone has suggestions for a grey and white kitty?

Our stay-at-home-mom neighbor walks her girls to school everyday, so West is going to walk with them. He was walking across the street to their house. My wife right behind him, just out of the picture.

We normally don't let him cross the street alone, but it was such a good picture.

That's nice that your neighbor can take him along when they go. Does your wife not teach at the same school West is going to? Didn't you say she taught third grade or am I thinking of someone else?

I know how you feel - my DD turns 16 in November! Here in PA they cannot get a learner's permit till age 16 - and I still think she is not ready (and neither am I!!)

I like that law! I would happily wait another year for her to get her learner's permit! They don't offer driver's ed in the high schools here...I really wish they would.

Our stay-at-home-mom neighbor walks her girls to school everyday, so West is going to walk with them. He was walking across the street to their house. My wife right behind him, just out of the picture.

We normally don't let him cross the street alone, but it was such a good picture.

He is such a cutie, and that really is a good picture! How did he like his first day of kindergarten?

The names I'll try on are:

- Kibou
-Yensid
-Mushu
-Figaro

Anyone has suggestions for a grey and white kitty?

If the kitty has an attitude and feisty personality, then I would go with Mushu. If it's sweet and mellow, I would go with Figaro.

Kitties are so cute...but my Dad is highly allergic so we can't have cats. That's ok, though, because two dogs is enough for me!

Does anyone have a Disney Store nearby that they might be going to in the next few weeks? If so, and you would be willing to pick up some trick or treat bags for me, I would REALLY appreciate it! I think they're either $2.50 or $5 and I will most certainly pay all costs in advance.... You would be my hero! :worship:

Thanks!

Does anyone have a Disney Store nearby that they might be going to in the next few weeks? If so, and you would be willing to pick up some trick or treat bags for me, I would REALLY appreciate it! I think they're either $2.50 or $5 and I will most certainly pay all costs in advance.... You would be my hero! :worship:

Thanks!

I could. What are the trick or treat bags? Are you sure they are in the Disney Store? I'm at my sister's tomorrow and we'll probably go to the mall that has a Disney Store. I'll take a look for you. How many do you want?

I could. What are the trick or treat bags? Are you sure they are in the Disney Store? I'm at my sister's tomorrow and we'll probably go to the mall that has a Disney Store. I'll take a look for you. How many do you want?

Thanks so much, Nikki. They're just the bags the kids use for trick or treating...I'd like to get some before we go down to MNNSHP in October. Post 389 in this link is supposed to have a picture of the bags (I can't see the pictures on my computer at work so I don't know if it's really there or not): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2236300&highlight=bags&page=26.

If you can't get them, please don't worry about it -- I've been told they have them available at WDW and the resorts, I'm just a control freak and would like to cross this off my list before we go if I can. Thanks so much for offering! I'll PM you....

A friend of mine just e-mailed me on facebook and said that her family is going to WDW in October for MNSSP. I e-mailed her back and told her how much we enjoyed it and told her all about it. That did it! I am now determined to talk my husband into going to WDW for one of the Halloween parties. We only live five hours away. We can certainly drive down for a few nights.:thumbsup2 Who else is going for MNSSHP? I am trying to decide which party we will attend. :goodvibes I hope that my husband goes along with the plan. :worship: (That is me begging him) :)

A friend of mine just e-mailed me on facebook and said that her family is going to WDW in October for MNSSP. I e-mailed her back and told her how much we enjoyed it and told her all about it. That did it! I am now determined to talk my husband into going to WDW for one of the Halloween parties. We only live five hours away. We can certainly drive down for a few nights.:thumbsup2 Who else is going for MNSSHP? I am trying to decide which party we will attend. :goodvibes I hope that my husband goes along with the plan. :worship: (That is me begging him) :)

I'll be there Oct. 2! Good luck working on your husband!

We're going October 9! I hope you can go! My DH isn't going with us (at least he says he's not...I'm still working on him). This will be our first one. I can't wait!

By this time next week we should be on the road to WDW for the party.:banana: And my Mom mentioned yesterday that she would like to see the park decorated for Halloween, so I may get to go in October also. I told her we could even trick-or-treat like little kids!

By this time next week we should be on the road to WDW for the party.:banana: And my Mom mentioned yesterday that she would like to see the park decorated for Halloween, so I may get to go in October also. I told her we could even trick-or-treat like little kids!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

October 9 would be a good night.... :;)

:lmao: Works for me! I haven't even considered joining the October thread...just because I have such a happy home here on our thread! :cutie:

I'll be on my way 1 month from today! I haven't even thought about joining an October thread either! NOTHING can beat the July 2009 thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter