Official July 2007 thread here! :o) (list on page 3)

DH and I arrive the 26th, staying 3 nights at Cypress Pointe, and then 2 at SSR. This is the "I have to use more days on my AP trip! ;) "

we leave on the 20th getting so excited, can't contain myself :cool1:

I got my dh 4 days of the golf cart at FW - he always wanted to rent them but they are pricey - he will be happily surprised (the big kid) :lmao:
Maybe we'll see you there. We'll be at the cabins on the 22- 27.
I am having trouble focussing on anything else also. Every week this month, one of my children have some type of camp, and the last week is vacation. I feel like all month I have been packing and washing and packing and washing. Meanwhile, I am trying to plan everything for our trip:crazy:. Not to mention the fact that when I get back, I have to get ready for a new classroom and a new school year.
Right now, I just want to focus on Disney. I have Scarlet syndrome "I'll worry about that tomorrow".

I'm so excited, it's crazy here! We leave 1 week from today for florida. WDW will be that next sunday! It's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back today! :sad1: does anyone who's going soon wish to adopt me, and take me back? :rolleyes1

1 more week - can you stand it :yay: :yay: :yay:
I can't wipe off the smile, as my clients ask me where I'm going on vacation...I'm such a dis geek it's written all over my face, I turn into such a kid talking about it with anyone who fanes interest :laughing:

DH and I are planning a ten year anniversary trip next year around July 4th. Anyone mind telling me how hot/humid/crowded it is this time of year? Any tips/advice/info GREATLY appreciated!!!

Looks like the last 3 of us posting are all going to WL (lodge and cabins) next week! I am so excited I just cant' stand it.

All the planning - and now its time for the plan to come into play. All I have to do is pack :scared1: no clue when I'll do that cuz first I have to do laundry. Oh well - this is the trip that I won't over pack :rotfl2: that's what I keep telling my self. We'll see.

Looks like the last 3 of us posting are all going to WL (lodge and cabins) next week! I am so excited I just cant' stand it.

All the planning - and now its time for the plan to come into play. All I have to do is pack :scared1: no clue when I'll do that cuz first I have to do laundry. Oh well - this is the trip that I won't over pack :rotfl2: that's what I keep telling my self. We'll see.

See ya there! I leave Monday! We'll be at WL Villas! I'm almost done packing and ready to go!

Don't forget me! I'll be at POFQ! What is ironic is that we almost stayed at WL!!! LOL

I agree. I had just said today that all the planning is starting to fall into place. I've got most all of my packing done, just have to add a few odds and ends then I'll be done. Thank GAWD! I'm still not packing as much as last year though. Last year, we packed to the hilt and carried our luggage from terminal to SOG. This year, I pack lighter and use ME so I'm not even hauling it. Go figure. :lmao:

Today is the day!!!!!!!! We are going to Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :dance3:
Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!!

Today is the day!!!!!!!! We are going to Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :dance3:
Can you tell I'm just a little excited?!!

It looks like you're still on-line. HAVE A GREAT TRIP! and I always forget to tell you, but I just love your photo in your sig.

Have fun.:goodvibes

DH and I are planning a ten year anniversary trip next year around July 4th. Anyone mind telling me how hot/humid/crowded it is this time of year? Any tips/advice/info GREATLY appreciated!!!

We just went over the 4th for our Anniversary... it was extremely hot and humid.. and very crowded.. especially on the 4th. It was tolerable for us though. We still enjoyed every minute of it! Just make sure you drink lots of water and a mister fan or some sort of mister is awesome when it's that hot out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter