OFFICIAL July '08 LIST

Tomorrow - and I will not sleep tonight. :scared1:

Holy Cow, 2 more days:yay: . As it is 7 am here in Hawaii, I have 2 more full days of work. Then off to the airport on Thursday, but dont arrive in WDW until Friday! Thats ok, I cant wait!!!!:woohoo: :dance3:

We leave in 12 days. :banana: :banana: We'll be at Pop July 19-26. We'll be dressed in matching shirts everyday. Maybe we'll see you. BTW, I subscribe to your podcast on itunes...and I love it. :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will probably have on a "Be Our Guest" podcast t-shirt while I am at WDW from July 21 - 30, so if you see me, please come up and say hi! :) We will be based at Pop and doing all of the parks, water parks, and DQ! :)

Hope to see your family there, Wendy!

Bit late in posting this time. Work, work and more work! Still, needs must, and we are off to All Stars Music in 9 DAYS! Woo Hoo! :banana: 2 weeks fun sun and Disney. Can't wait! (still have to work for a week before I can relax though, boo hoo!)

DD is already dressing up in HSM costume and dancing everywhere! :cheer2:

:) Grand Floridian July 12-July 17
Disney Wonder July 17-20

DH, DW, DD-11, DD-7

If you are going to be on the Disney Wonder and are interested in meeting, just let me know.
thanks
glynette

13 days until our first trip home! We just booked monday and are super excited that we are getting away for our anniversary!

12 more days until we leave for our vacation! :woohoo: We are leaving Memphis on Friday July 25th for 3 days at Universal's Portofino Bay Resort, followed by 4 days at Disney's Beach Club, and finishing up with a 3-day Disney Wonder cruise (which sails on July 31st). Anyone else going to be at the same place/time as us, if so, we'd love to hear from you!

I think that I'm obsessed with the DIS boards, sometimes I have to make myself step away from the computer.:surfweb: It sure is nice though, to be prepared for the trip.

DW-40ish, DH-42, DD-14, DS-12

Laundry... done. :laundy:

Computer stuff... done :surfweb:

Planning... done :grouphug:

Leaving tomorrow for the BC for a week! For wedding anniversary and my grandson's first visit and his 6th birthday next week! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay:

Going to be crazy!! :bounce:

We are officially leaving Saturday the 26th, but won't arrive at WDW until the 27th (we're driving)! But that still means that I'm FINALLY able to do the single digit dance until we arrive at WDW!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: We'll be there through August 4!!!

It's now just the day after tomorrow! :)

We are driving as well, and won't get there until Monday afternoon, but we leave Sunday evening, so we are ALMOST there! :)

Best wishes to you all!

Okay, everyone close your eyes and think July 23rd really really hard. Maybe with all of our magic together we can wish me to leaving day! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

NO WAIT!!!! If you wish me to the 23rd I will be leaving without getting the oil changed and without packing anything. I guess I better suck it up and wait until my turn comes. It is only 5 more days anyway!

Hey, did I tell you I am going to Disney World???????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter