Official January 2016!!!

I just booked a solo trip for January! My dates are January 25th - January 29th and I'm staying at ASSp! :goodvibes I'm trying to make this trip as cheap as possible so I can go again in May for my birthday!

Last edited:
MagicBand arrival time is getting close!
Does anyone decorate them? If so, what did you use/do? Pictures?

23 days!
Got my magic bands today! I have 3 finals and the GRE to knock out before, so after that I will be extra super excited!

Magic Bands today! When do the luggage tags come? I thought it was usually before the magic bands.

Woke up after the best dream about WDW!! So excited and ready to get there. We are so close!! I might have already started my packing list. Lol

Did any one else not get there luggage tags? I read the previous post and tore my magic band box apart but they weren't there:(.

They do come in the box with Magic bands. I did hear that you only get them with a package. Are you staying on DVC points or a room only rate?

They do come in the box with Magic bands. I did hear that you only get them with a package. Are you staying on DVC points or a room only rate?
I did rent dvc for the first time this trip. Do we then have to collect our luggage at the airport? And will we get any documentation for magic express? Sorry if these are silly questions but I have always bought a package before.

With DVC you do not get the decorative luggage tags. You can use magical express. You have to give the owner of the points your flight information so they can add it for you. You would still get the yellow tags to use with magical express if added. Are you renting through a company or individual?

I ordered through a company and gave them all my flight information and have an email confirmation for magic express. Just no physical tags. I Think I'll just call disney this week.

I ordered through a company and gave them all my flight information and have an email confirmation for magic express. Just no physical tags. I Think I'll just call disney this week.

They do come separate from the magic bands. We leave in 29 days and haven't received our tags yet either.

More exciting news our magic bands shipped!!! Its getting so close. :D:D:D

From what I was just reading the yellow tags are shipped 2-3 weeks before your trip. So depending on when that is they might not have shipped yet. We are about to set that up for ourselves too (31 days and counting).

Got our bands today (Yellow, Green and Blue) and the 3 tags were the grey ones. HOWEVER those are the ones we all wanted anyway =)

6 of our 12 bands [box 1 of 2] shipped today and arriving Thursday!! (We had to do a split stay at the same resort as DVC points only got 5 of our 6 nights covered)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter