Official January 2015 Thread!!!

Yay! I'm right there with your MrsZ. 14 days to make our ADRs. We haven't been since 2009 a lot if changes since then and it's all so exciting! I keep changing my magic band and finally said whatever doesn't matter I'm gonna decorate it with nail polish anyways. But I am second guessing my dining choices and park days even resort choice.

Have you seen the Etsy shop that makes stickers that decorate your Magic Band??! Super cute! :hyper:

Where are you booked currently?

I've been trying to get January dates through the Disney website and can't get past December.:confused3

2015 packages aren't available as of yet, although it should be any day now! You can call and make a room only reservation though, if you'd like!

I think DH and I figured out our ADRs:thumbsup2

Haven't figured out which restaurant will be on each day but at least we've got them picked out!

BOMA - a must do for every trip since our 2008 trip when we got engaged :blush:

Yachtsman steakhouse - tried it on our last trip and LOVED the food!!

The wave - hear great things about it but have never been.

Kona cafe - never been here either. Another one we hear great things about and it's an excuse to get my lapu lapu :upsidedow

Restaurant Marrakesh - I have wanted to try here for so long! Finally got DH to agree to it :cool1:

Ok what do you think??

I just booked my room for my birthday trip for January 11-17 at Sports! I'm so excited!!! I wanted to wait for the updated rates to come out, but since I'm almost at 180 days, I went ahead and booked. I'm thinking about doing a split stay and changing to AoA for a couple days at the end (I LOVE Little Mermaid), but I want to wait until the prices come out for that before I do it.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think DH and I figured out our ADRs:thumbsup2 Haven't figured out which restaurant will be on each day but at least we've got them picked out! BOMA - a must do for every trip since our 2008 trip when we got engaged :blush: Yachtsman steakhouse - tried it on our last trip and LOVED the food!! The wave - hear great things about it but have never been. Kona cafe - never been here either. Another one we hear great things about and it's an excuse to get my lapu lapu :upsidedow Restaurant Marrakesh - I have wanted to try here for so long! Finally got DH to agree to it :cool1: Ok what do you think??

I LOVE Boma and Kona! They are both on my ADR list as well! I've never tried the others, but they sound good to me!

Have you seen the Etsy shop that makes stickers that decorate your Magic Band??! Super cute! :hyper: Where are you booked currently?

No I haven't. Heading over to Etsy now!! I'm booked at AoA right now but am thinking about switching to either Shades of Green or maybe rent some points for a 1 bedroom at AKL

6 more days until we can start booking ADRs and we haven't even left for our July/August trip yet. Ahh! Feeling overwhelmed.

I LOVE Boma and Kona! They are both on my ADR list as well! I've never tried the others, but they sound good to me!

We love BOMA too:goodvibes glad to hear you enjoy kona!!

No I haven't. Heading over to Etsy now!! I'm booked at AoA right now but am thinking about switching to either Shades of Green or maybe rent some points for a 1 bedroom at AKL

Let me know if you need help finding them. I found an adorable monogram and bow decal for them!!

Soooo DH and I changed our minds already. No more wave, we switched for San angel inn :laughing:

Just talked my hubby into a vacation to disney world in January! I only got him to agree with it bevause we would have a free offsite place to stay...but im going to see if I can swing POP for a few days! Im really excited to jump into planning. Its been almost two years since ive been able to do all this fun stuff!

We will be staying at POFQ January 9-14 after a 4 night cruise on the Dream, all paid for by our 2 sons as our 25th wedding anniversary present. Thank you Simon and Zach :thumbsup2

We will be staying at POFQ January 9-14 after a 4 night cruise on the Dream, all paid for by our 2 sons as our 25th wedding anniversary present. Thank you Simon and Zach :thumbsup2

Wow! What amazing sons you have! Happy 25th anniversary!

The official wdw site has the January hours listed and Josh has the calendar up on his website but it's not here on the DIS yet. Do you think it's safe to book our dining based on the other 2 sites as long as they match?

The official wdw site has the January hours listed and Josh has the calendar up on his website but it's not here on the DIS yet. Do you think it's safe to book our dining based on the other 2 sites as long as they match?

I have booked my ADR's with them subject to change. I only have one that will absolutely stay the same. The one I will not change is a dinner at Jiko on Tuesday night.

We are going back January 24-30! I can't wait!!! We haven't been since May 2010 and so much has changed. Hoping to figure it all out before time to book ADRs.

Oh and last time I called Disney (week and a half ago) the CM said packages should come out Wednesday July 23. Here's hoping she's right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter