*** OFFICIAL January 2013 Thread ***

Woohoo. Only 10 more days. Can do online ck in today.

Only THREE days, and we haven't packed yet!!!! :-O I have never been so not ready for a vacation in my life!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Leaving tonight! Not sure when yet (I'm sure my aunt will send a text later).

Almost fully packed. Just need to pack my toiletry and makeup bags as I get ready later.

Excited today as it also my 21st birthday, which we're going to celebrate during the trip.

Leaving tonight! Not sure when yet (I'm sure my aunt will send a text later).

Almost fully packed. Just need to pack my toiletry and makeup bags as I get ready later.

Excited today as it also my 21st birthday, which we're going to celebrate during the trip.

Hope you had safe travels!! Happy Birthday!!

1/12-19/13, and I'm re-reading all the info I read last July & forgot!

Now doing a cram course in all things Disney. DH & I have been to WDW before, and I think that makes us look forward to this all that much more!

We leave on Tuesday and I am now in the process of a major change of clothes choices! I really had cooler temps in my head and now the forecast looks like 80 most of the week! Not complaining, just need to readdress! Lol

You can add me as well. We'll be there January 5-11 at the FWC. I didn't think to start one here, but we have one over on the resort, countdown and live reports if y'all want to join us over there as well.

Hopefully the year will go by quickly!!

I haven't posted enough to send a PM so I can't send you my FB link. Perhaps you could PM me? Would that work?

Thanks

I'm at 15 days out! I can't wait. 2 weeks from right now I will be heading to the airport.

Yeah!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4 days and counting. 6am flight. Will be in MK on Thursday.

If you see a RED shirt with Disdads on it, feel free to say hi.

Finally the day is here!! It has been so much fun planning and counting down with you all. Hopefully I'll see some of you at DHS. :) -AManda

We leave on Tuesday and I am now in the process of a major change of clothes choices! I really had cooler temps in my head and now the forecast looks like 80 most of the week! Not complaining, just need to readdress! Lol

This is what happened to us last year! I keep watching the weather and hoping these warm days stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter