Official January 2012! We Booked Our First WDW Family Trip!

TheDisneyGirl

Live everyday like it's your last
Hi! :wave2:
We booked our trip for January 2012!!
POFQ!!!!!!!!
party:

AND NOW THE QUESTIONS!!
:banana: We will be going for 7 days, what are the must do character dining events? :banana:

:banana: Has anyone ever been to the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party? :banana:

:banana: We have two children, and want to carry around a backpack. Do most rides fit a backpack or do i have to check it at the gate of the Parks? :banana:

:banana: What other must see events, characters, or anything do you think shouldn't be missed? :banana:

:banana: Park hopper pass a must with two small children? This will be our 1st trip to WDW with 2 children- do they even get that we can go to different parks if we take a break midday to swim/rest at the hotel???? We did the park hopper pass the two times we went without children years ago, but didn't know if it was that important with them this time around. :banana:

Now to work on a prelim-itinerary.. gotta look at those PTR threads!!

I am sure I will have more questions, so if you want to msg me with anything you think is important about WDW please do! :)

Any advice is appreciated

:thanks: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter