Official: January 2009

Woo Hoo Single digits now!!! We fly down on the 16th too!! Think I'm WAY more excited than the kids!!

Even me, I feel more excited than my kids. It makes me think that, every time we go there, it's always be a first time. :woohoo:

This will be my son's first time in the park, though we did bring him on the Magic last year when he was 18 months. That was the perfect introduction to seeing the characters in person. I cannot wait to see his face when he sees the castle for the first time. I'll have the camera ready to capture the moment!!

Not my forecast YET but this is what there is to look forward to so far....Beats the weather we have here in MA---I can deal with 60's...

AccuWeather.com Forecast:
Thursday, Jan 8More Details/AccuPop™ Sunny and delightfulLow: 48 °FHigh: 75 °F

Friday, Jan 9More Details Mostly sunnyLow: 50 °FHigh: 71 °F

Saturday, Jan 10More Details Sunny and pleasantLow: 55 °FHigh: 76 °F

Sunday, Jan 11More Details Partly sunny and not as warmLow: 46 °FHigh: 67 °F

Monday, Jan 12More Details Mostly sunnyLow: 48 °FHigh: 69 °F

Tuesday, Jan 13More Details Sunny and windyLow: 37 °FHigh: 67 °F

Wednesday, Jan 14More Details Cooler with plenty of sunLow: 41 °FHigh: 57 °F

Thursday, Jan 15More Details Mostly sunny and warmerLow: 45 °FHigh: 67 °F

Friday, Jan 16More Details Partly sunnyLow: 49 °FHigh: 69 °F

Saturday, Jan 17More Details Partly sunnyLow: 53 °FHigh: 72 °F

Sunday, Jan 18More Details Mostly cloudyLow: 55 °FHigh: 71 °F

Monday, Jan 19More Details CloudyLow: 54 °FHigh: 69 °F

Tuesday, Jan 20More Details RainyLow: 50 °FHigh: 64 °F

Wednesday, Jan 21More Details Cloudy with a showerLow: 45 °FHigh: 63 °F

Thursday, Jan 22More Details A blend of sun and cloudsLow: 42 °FHigh: 63 °

AccuWeather.com Forecast:

Sunday, Jan 18More Details Mostly cloudyLow: 55 °FHigh: 71 °F

Monday, Jan 19More Details CloudyLow: 54 °FHigh: 69 °F

Tuesday, Jan 20More Details RainyLow: 50 °FHigh: 64 °F

Wednesday, Jan 21More Details Cloudy with a showerLow: 45 °FHigh: 63 °F

Thursday, Jan 22More Details A blend of sun and cloudsLow: 42 °FHigh: 63 °

This is some of mine! Looks pretty good! Better than Upstate NY by a long shot!! :) :banana: :cool1:

Well, it is one day closer!!! the weather forecast looks okay to me!

WDW, here we come (1/16)!

We just got back Wednesday night from 4 nights and 5 wonderful days at AKV. We think this resort is really beautiful. The weather was anywhere's from 80 to 85 everyday and we were lucky enough to see the Christmas decorations still up. Including seeing the Osborne Lights and the Castle with all the lights. It really turned out to be very magical for us.

I just booked my trip 3 days ago and we are leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow!! :eek: The kids have no idea, it'll be a whirlwind 6 days for sure. I'm so excited!! I love last-minute trips, it's so easy not having those months of waiting... waiting... waiting...

We leave tomorrow morning at 6 am! The weather looks nice, although I wish it was going to be COLD. Y'all probably think I'm nuts, but when you live in Miami, a couple of super cold days is wonderful :thumbsup2

Just found out a great buddy from college will be overlapping my trip, now I really can't wait!! Got my stuff packed today, will do the kids tomorrow, and hubby insists on waiting til the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter