• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official: January 2009

Not as warm as it has been, but gotta love all that sunshine! :cool1:

Sunday, Jan 4
Partly Sunny
Partly sunny
Low: 59 °F
High: 78 °F

Monday, Jan 5
Mostly Sunny
Sunny most of the day and warm
Low: 58 °F
High: 80 °F

Tuesday, Jan 6
Intermittent Clouds
Partly sunny and breezy
Low: 62 °F
High: 80 °F

Wednesday, Jan 7
Partly Sunny
Chance of a shower
Low: 48 °F
High: 73 °F

Thursday, Jan 8
Sunny
Sunny, breezy and pleasant
Low: 47 °F
High: 67 °F

Friday, Jan 9
Sunny
Bright sunshine
Low: 48 °F
High: 67 °F

Saturday, Jan 10
Sunny
Sunny and pleasant
Low: 49 °F
High: 71 °F

Sunday, Jan 11
Partly Sunny
Partly sunny
Low: 44 °F
High: 64 °F

Monday, Jan 12
Sunny
Sunshine
Low: 43 °F
High: 65 °F

Tuesday, Jan 13
Sunny
A full day of sunshine
Low: 39 °F
High: 66 °F

Wednesday, Jan 14
Mostly Sunny
Mostly sunny
Low: 42 °F
High: 59 °F

Thursday, Jan 15
Partly Sunny
Partial sunshine
Low: 44 °F
High: 65 °F

Friday, Jan 16
Mostly Sunny
Mostly sunny
Low: 47 °F
High: 62 °F

ack! 10 hours away from my flight. i need to try to get myself to sleep in an hour lol. i will pictures and a trip report for all!

Jan. 17-22, I'm really starting to get excited now!!! Hope the weather warms up a bit, but I'll certainly take the sunshine!

Oh 13 days till we are there! I can not wait!! Getting super excited!! 18th-25th with Deluxe Dining!! :banana: :cool1:

6 days until I am at WDW! I can't wait! I am just about done packing our suitcases, it seemed like only yesterday we booked and were anxiously awaiting the time to pass.

We leave tomorrow! :cool1:
I just have to get through this work day, stop and pick up the dry cleaning and travel supplies (wet ones, cold meds, tummy meds, travel sized kleenex), pack and get the wife packed and a million other things that probably aren't important, but I have to do them anyway before a trip.
Then, a few hours of restless sleep before we're up at 5am to head for the airport! WOOHOO!!:cool1:

We leave in 10 days! The grownups have all been before, but this will be the first trip for our granddaughters....6, 3 and 4 months! The 4 month old is fairly nonchalant about the whole thing ;) but the older girls are super excited! :woohoo:

Since it is past midnight here, I can officially say that we are in SINGLE DIGITS!! Only 9 more days to go until 11 days at WDW!!:yay: :yay:

10 more hours until our flight!! We're finally all packed and all of the little house details are done. Of course, we have to have a house problem before a trip, I just found a big leak in under our kitchen sink! Thankfully the water was contained in a bucket that I store our cleaning supplies. At least we won't be using the sink until we get back, so I'm just not going to worry about it.

Off to Disney tomorrow!

Woo Hoo Single digits now!!! We fly down on the 16th too!! Think I'm WAY more excited than the kids!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter