*Official January 2009 Photopass Share. Deadline to join is 1/31/09*

jeweladdict

Mouseketeer
We have enough participant. Thanks for joining :)

Make sure you do not create your own photopass account or else you will not be able to join this share! This will be my 2nd photopass share that I have hosted. Last one had about 20 people, hopefully this will be as good. Deadline to join is 1/31/09. I will order on 2/1/09. To join please PM me the following:

Username
Name
Address
Email
When your trip is over

Payments by paypal only. Price will be determined 1/31. The more people the cheaper it will be. Everyone who joins will get the login and passwodrd to the share account to make changes to their photos. All participants will get a dvd with all photos. Current price for a photocd is $59.99 + $7.00 shipping. I'll divide that by the number of participants and add $4 to each for your copy of the dvd and shipping (postage worked out to be $3 per dvd last time).

Here is a breakdown of cost:
5 Participants = $17 each
10 Participants = $10.70

Here is a link to my old share back in February of 2008: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1738462&page=1&highlight=photopass

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS
Jeweladdict 12/25/08 PAID
MommyLove 1/5/09 PAID

2ndStar 1/10/09 PAID
mominalaska 1/12/09 flaked...
kc10family 1/13/09 PAID
huizarst 1/16/09 PAID
dcdisney 1/26/09 PAID
gr8leg8 1/26/09 flaked...
audrabolster (AP) Paid
alyca 1/27/09 (in the mail)

CURRENT PRICE PER PERSON
$66.99/ 10 = $6.70
Above + 4 = $10.70 <- current price

PM me if you have any questions

Order Information
Order Number: 1141227
Order Date: 2/1/2009 1:17:35 AM

Project Unit Price Qty Subtotal
DisneyLand Photo CD $59.95 1 $59.95

Order Summary
Product Total: $59.95
Standard Shipping: $7.00
Order Total: $66.95

Will keep all of you updated. 2 people flaked so if you guys would like to send another dollar it would be appreciated :)

Is there a limit to how many people are going to join? I just wonder because I once did a very large photopass share and it was practically impossible to edit photos because of the load time on the website?

Is there a limit to how many people are going to join? I just wonder because I once did a very large photopass share and it was practically impossible to edit photos because of the load time on the website?

I noticed that too. Hoping for at least 10 people to get the price to less than 20 per person. Also if you join early you won't have that problem

We would like to join as well. If the CD is only 66.95 including shipping we shouldn't need tons of people making it hard to edit to get the price down to a reasonable price.

Thanks for organizing!

List updated. I think I'll cap it off at 10 or 11 people to get the final price to be ~ 10 bucks

Although I can't go, I am so glad that my family will be able to take part in this share. They can't wait.

Steven

sent you a pm

We would love to join this one

travel dates: Jan 23 - 26

thanks

Thanks for capping the # of people. 10-ish bucks/person is good enough I think.

Now to wait... I can't wait to see and edit my pics and get the DVD! :yay:

Thanks for the PM, Henry. Photopass loaded and photos edited. I'm all set! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter