Official January 2008 Party!!

I think a lot of people are! No one can join us for our Illuminations cruise because everyone will be at the MK!

I'll be at EPCOT with three family members on the 21st!!! I've been looking everywhere for someone with space on a cruise...any chance you have four spots?!

We will be there Jan 24th-Jan 27th at Port Orleans French Quarters! Not a long time, but enough to satisfy my Disney addiction until later this year!:banana:

Some of my post didnt come through!

We are leaving Tuesday the 22nd early. Hope to hit MGM that evening!

We don't check in until tomorrow, but we hit the Disney outlet store in St. Augustine today and was very happy with what we found. :)

Just thought I'd share.

We will be there January 26 - February 2. We will be staying at Port Orleans - Riverside

Our trip is coming up soon! It can't come any quicker, 2 feet of snow here today and still counting!!:cold:

OOOHHHHH!!! Just 5 1/2 days for us!!! I think after school tomorrow I will start posting in hours!!:teacher: YIPPEE!! Any Keepers of the Secret still on here with me? I am not revealing until late Thursday or early Friday am.Can't wait!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter