***Official Jan 2018 Thread****

10 Days to go and Just got the January Activities Calander. Found out I'm working on Sunday so going to start pre packing soon and finalizing some last minute items.

Where do you find the Activities Calendar for a resort?

24 days to go here. I want to start packing, but with how crazy the weather is in January in Florida, I'm not sure what to pack yet. Our last trip in January of 2016 it was very cold, so I hope we get lucky this time and catch a warm stretch!

We will be there Jan 20 - 24th and I really hope it warms up. We have been to WDW in January many times and we seem to get cold weather more often than warm weather. ;) I don't think we'll be able to pack until a couple of days before we leave. :)

Magic Bands arrived yesterday! I bought myself some new Disney luggage for Christmas and can't wait to pack! The weather here just got back above 10 (as the low). I live in Nashville! It's never been this cold for this long! I'm really looking forward to my trip in 23 days!

I haven't been on the boards in a loooooooong time. Now doing the happy dance as I approach a short trip --leveraging a business trip to sneak in the parks! I only have a couple weeks and have no ressies or tix yet! :scared:

My single digit day is finally here! 9 days until we arrive at the Poly!:stitch:

The different extended forecasts are still all over the place, but it’s currently looking like it will at least be in the 60s and hopefully in the 70s. I’ll sure take that over the current temperature of 10 degrees at my house right now!

So excited (and super jealous) for everyone going this week! The weather looks like it's going to be back to normal tomorrow, but even if it's not who cares?! It's still DISNEY :banana:

We have 23 more days to go but my 5 yr old is finally excited and wants to start packing now :cool1: No argument here! Magic Bands came this week and so did the skins so we're going to put those on this weekend. Can't wait to hear how everyone's trips go!
Have so much fun!!party:

Just wanted to say best of luck if anyone is running the Marathon this weekend - I'll keep my fingers crossed you all cross the finish line in the times you want and aren't to exhausted to have lots of Disney fun.

I ran the Disney Wine and Dine half in 2016 and it was so hard, so big props to the people doing double that, you are definitely amazing.

So excited 8 days left. Forecast now says Rain for our flight out and I can say i've never been so happy to see rain in the forecast in my life. :) Snowstorm kind of ruined my to do schedule but hopefully will catch up this weekend. Orlando weather is saying in the 60's to 70's with a mild humidity so I'll take it!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter