• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried WDW Dine right at 7:00, it was busy. I then tried the FEST # and got through. They said 45 minutes, it ended up being 30! I tried Dine again while I was waiting, got in but it said 2 1/2 hours! I just hung up, I needed to leave for work by 8:00. Got Ale & Compass for 8:00 breakfast on 12/3, 6:45 show. At first she said 5:00 show, I asked if we could get 6:45, she looked and said yes!

FWIW, Tokyo Dining appears to *maybe* be available to book through the MDX website. It is the only restaurant showing available times under the CP heading. We want Biergaten so I didn’t try to follow though to see if it actually works.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Just finished making our reservation, I called the WDW FEST number. The expected wait time was over 2 hours, but I was on hold for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. I had the phone on speaker and got some things done while waiting, I actually almost missed when the cast member picked up! She did ask for my AP number, and I asked if it mattered that my AP would be expiring before the reservation date (I will be renewing) and if it would be better to use my DVC number. She said it shouldn't matter, they just need my current AP number, and if I wanted to use my DVC number I'd have to call member services. I gave her my AP number and there were no problems.

During the call I got complete silence once as she was looking up the reservation, and then I got the hold music as she was reading me the terms and conditions. I guess with the high call volume they were having phone issues! Luckily both times she did return and my reservation was completed.

Good luck to everyone still attempting to make reservations!

ETA: I was asked if I was staying at a WDW resort and for the reservation number.

Last edited:
Has anyone had luck using an AP voucher with a “Tickets Confirmation Number?” Or do you need an active AP to book?

Well, after being on hold a second time for 50 minutes (after being on hold initially for 40 and hung up on) I finally got through. I found it odd that I was NOT asked for my AP#, but I WAS asked for both my hotel reservation # (didn't know that was required to make a reservation for this package) and my home address. I was worried it would be all for nothing since it's been reported on this thread that people were told Via Napoli had no availability for their dates, but I got my first choice date, time, and show (12/24 at 4:15 pm for the 6:45 show) with no issues. As others have reported, the connection on WDW's end was very poor, staticky with sound going in and out, and I had to repeat myself multiple times.

Fingers crossed that everyone gets the date, time, and restaurant they're hoping for! :)

ETA: Guess I'm just a nervous Nellie, but has anyone else made a reservation but not gotten a confirmation email and/or not had it show up in their MDE yet? It's been several minutes since I hung up, and when I make ADRs online the confirmation emails are typically instantaneous, as is the update in MDE. I did get a confirmation number from the CM, but now I'm worried...

ETA: Guess I'm just a nervous Nellie, but has anyone else made a reservation but not gotten a confirmation email and/or not had it show up in their MDE yet? It's been several minutes since I hung up, and when I make ADRs online the confirmation emails are typically instantaneous, as is the update in MDE. I did get a confirmation number from the CM, but now I'm worried...
I didn't get an email yet but my reservation did show up in MDE. Can you use the confirmation number they gave you and just manually add it to your account?

Well, after being on hold a second time for 50 minutes (after being on hold initially for 40 and hung up on) I finally got through. I found it odd that I was NOT asked for my AP#, but I WAS asked for both my hotel reservation # (didn't know that was required to make a reservation for this package) and my home address. I was worried it would be all for nothing since it's been reported on this thread that people were told Via Napoli had no availability for their dates, but I got my first choice date, time, and show (12/24 at 4:15 pm for the 6:45 show) with no issues. As others have reported, the connection on WDW's end was very poor, staticky with sound going in and out, and I had to repeat myself multiple times.

Fingers crossed that everyone gets the date, time, and restaurant they're hoping for! :)

Mine is showing on MDE but no email.

Good luck still for everyone! I've been watching the posts all morning. I, unfortunately, am not (i.e. couldn't) upgrading my FD package tickets until we are there on site to our APs. So I'll have to fight it out tomorrow online :rolleyes:

I didn't get an email yet but my reservation did show up in MDE. Can you use the confirmation number they gave you and just manually add it to your account?
Mine is showing on MDE but no email.
Thank you both for your responses.
@Livelovedance I followed your advice and linked the confirmation number, and now it's showing in MDE. Thank you for the suggestion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter