• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on hold for 40 mins and get a cast member . They give me their name, I tell them what I want . Then dead silence. 5 mins later I get they survey - GRR

I was on hold for 40 mins and get a cast member . They give me their name, I tell them what I want . Then dead silence. 5 mins later I get they survey - GRR

That's what happened to me, minus the CM part. Just dead silence, then the survey -- and mine was at the 40 minute mark too.

Finally got through. Told my first choice (Via Napoli) was booked solid. La Hacienda only had 4:15 dinner, got Spice Rd Table at 5:30 with the 8:15 show.

However, I’m callling member services at 9 and will also try online at 6am if necessary because I doubt everything is booked.

Called at 7am, told linger than 15 min, after exactly 45 minutes on hold I was disconnected. So mad!!!

DVC/AP weren’t able to book early online last year either.

I used the DVC line last year, and it took an hour to get thru. Now holding via the AP line.

• This experience requires 2 table-service entitlements for Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan.
  • Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are only offered during the holiday season.
  • Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices shown here.
  • Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
  • Call (407) WDW-FEST or (407) 939-3378 for additional information and reservations. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. You may also visit Epcot International Festival of the Holidays for the latest information.
  • Prepayment is required. Guests who cancel reservations within 48 hours of the event will forfeit the entire package price.
  • Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
  • Guests will receive seating vouchers for Candlelight Processional at the restaurant where they are dining. The order of each experience may vary, with the dining component coming either before or after the show. If dining following the show, please check-in at the restaurant no later than 15 minutes prior to show time to receive your badges. Badges will specify the date and show time you have reserved.
  • Guests with the Dining Package will enter the theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating guaranteed.
  • Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Processional Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis. Based on availability due to limited capacity.
  • Separate Epcot admission is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.
Thank you for posting. It does seem to indicate that the dining component can be after the show. We'll see when I eventually get through.

I called in around 7:40am. WDW-DINE from my cell. I called the FEST # from our landline while waiting and the wait appeared to be the same.

Thanks. Just trying to figure out my timing. Been on hold 52 minutes...it said 2+ hours, but maybe less if they are now saying an hour. Ugh. Thank goodness we are no longer connected to a wall to be on the phone!

I was told a 15 minute wait as well, took about 45. Got exactly what we needed, 520 dinner reservation at Teppan Edo for the 15th to see the 815 show, then their phone system started messing up. After about 10 minutes of nothing, the lady came back on and said they are having issues but asked for credit card information then nothing again. So I checked online and noticed she made the reservation, great but noticed it was for 5 adults so got charged a lot more than 2 adults, 3 kids. Hopefully they can modify that?

Still on hold. I guess I feel fortunate not to be cut off.

I will call DVC at 0900, too.

Still nothing online. I'm just checking in case there is a change. I really don't expect anything online at this point.

Don't be like me. On hold for 45 mins (supposed to be 15) and the lady says what is the number on the AP card. Um, I don't have my card, but it shows on the site that I have AP and I have a certificate sitting there good til 2030. Sorry.. you will need to call back w/ your card #. I am now on hold with an estimated time of 90 minutes.. just shoot me. lol

Disconnected for a second time. After 45 mins this time.

I got through at one hour 5 minutes. Got just what I wanted. Since my AP isn't active yet the Cast Member said to be prepared to show my AP Card at the restaurant. Good luck to those on hold!

As an aside, I booked breakfast but was able to select the 6:45 show which is what we wanted.

Finally got through. Told my first choice (Via Napoli) was booked solid. La Hacienda only had 4:15 dinner, got Spice Rd Table at 5:30 with the 8:15 show.

However, I’m callling member services at 9 and will also try online at 6am if necessary because I doubt everything is booked.

This happened last year, as well. I believe they (or restaurant management) restrict availablity on AP day.

Don't be like me. On hold for 45 mins (supposed to be 15) and the lady says what is the number on the AP card. Um, I don't have my card, but it shows on the site that I have AP and I have a certificate sitting there good til 2030. Sorry.. you will need to call back w/ your card #. I am now on hold with an estimated time of 90 minutes.. just shoot me. lol

Same happened to me at exactly 7. The cast member I just got off the phone with (after an hour and four minutes) said just to be prepared to show the card at the restaurant.

I finally got through and was semi-successful. Called in at 7:01 am and was quoted a 90 minute wait. Wait was closer to 70 minutes (yikes still). I wanted Via Napoli at 2 pm and a 6:45 pm show. I was told the ONLY time they had for VP was closer to 1 and the ONLY show available was 5 pm. I took them but wasn't happy as VP shows wide open availability for regular (non CP) reservations with the exact time I wanted. I may try again tomorrow.

At 0815, I got through by phone, but they did not have listed Restaurant Marrakesh for Tuesday, December 3, 2019, Candlelight Processional Package reservations.

At least by reading these posts this morning, I was not surprised that not all of the Candlelight Processional Package restaurants have been put in for completely.

I already have a regular restaurant ADR for that day that I made at the 180-day mark in case this happened and I would have to stand in the standby line.

I think that I may try the DVC number today, but I probably will hear the same thing.

So I will probably wait until I can try online when that opens up for Candlelight Processional Package reservations.

Good luck everyone.

I have a feeling some reservations are being held back. I can not imagine sell outs within an hour of the phone line opening. This is not SWGE lol.

Either limited amount being released today to AP/DVC or not all restaurants taking reservations yet.

I have a feeling some reservations are being held back. I can not imagine sell outs within an hour of the phone line opening. This is not SWGE lol.

Either limited amount being released today to AP/DVC or not all restaurants taking reservations yet.

They are. This is my post from last year’s thread.

1) Disney Parks Blog info isn’t always 100% accurate (the lists have been incomplete on MNSSHP announcements, etc.)

2) Posters have been told by CMs (including the CM I spoke with today) that they don’t believe all GG ADRs have been fully released for that timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter