Official inaugural Tower of Terror 10 miler thread. September 29, 2012

Safe travels to all those leaving today, I'm jealous! My flight is 6:15am tomorrow, nice and early, but I'll have basically a whole day, with my first MNSSHP and everything!

Anyone have an idea of the size of the clear bag check bag that is provided? I'm just trying to plan as much in advance as possible! Thanks!!

JCH said:
Well after a day off yesterday, I am feeling much better! Still a linger cough, but I can breathe, which is the important thing! Going to do a quick 2 milish test run for my outfit tonight, and then get to Pilates since it's been over a week and I am having withdrawals! I don't leave until Saturday morning since I am in driving distance. Super jealous of those of you getting there early!

Glad you feel better!

Danhockey04 said:
Tonight is preview night, it runs 2-8 pm usually. Tomorrow is the first night it is open officially.

I see...I did not know that! Too bad we are too exhausted to take advantage!!

Pulling in to ASMo right now! Woo hoo! Going out of my skin with excitement!

Jealous!!! :sad:

I'm getting a massage tonight and then will run through the house trying to figure out what I've forgotten to pack. ;) And because I like to keep it interesting, I even ordered some new walking-around tennis shoes today from Zappos to be delivered tomorrow here at work...so I'm not even sure what shoes to pack...I'll need back up in case I don't like the ones I ordered...I'm sure there will be some suitcase re-arranging in the airport parking lot! ::yes::

GBBTomorrow said:
Can you tell what this is? I looked at the online gift bag and didn't see this. There was a thing where you could sign up for the Clif pace team, but when I went to the page it did not include the ToT race in the list you could choose from. How did you get your gift, and what is it? Thanks. :)

On another subject, DH wants to know if we get drinks at the party after the race like you do after the Food and Wine race. Does this thing come with a beer or two? Or is everything pay-as-you-go?

Yeah. I don't get how people are getting things from the online gift bag. Anyone want to let us in on how you get things??

Eeeek! Race waiver is printed and signed, costume is all packed, suitcase is about ready to go!! In a little while it'll be time to go to to sleep (haha, right, I'll be too excited) and then up to catch my 6:15am flight! Sooooo excited!!!!

WooHoo! I'm here!!! On the Magical Express on our way to Caribbean Beach!!! Absolutely ecstatic! See you all at the starting line!

I'm running around the house trying to make sure I don't forget anything! Ahhhh, want to be on the road by noon!!! We are driving up from Fort Lauderdale. Super excited although my nerves seem to be getting the best of me! :banana: Lots of luck to everyone and I can't wait to see all the costumes! :)

WooHoo! I'm here!!! On the Magical Express on our way to Caribbean Beach!!! Absolutely ecstatic! See you all at the starting line!

You are so lucky!! I have to work all night. I am taking off early at 6am to head to the airport to try and get a full day in at the park tomorrow. I am going to be so Tired!! I just wish time would hurry up. I am so excited I know work is not going to be fun tonight.

Woo HOO! DH and I are at the airport waiting for a 0610 flight. Happy Place here we come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter