Official "I can't wait" thread ....

Ted in Halifax

Over a 2,000 mile drive from Disney!
I don't get to Disney for 5 weeks, but I can't wait. Even though I spent the last 12 hours with a sick six year old (no sleep) ... and am aware that the other kids probably will get this Flu ... I'm so psyched :banana: :banana:

I can't stay off this site .... cant wait to go. :hippie:

I don't get to Disney for 5 weeks, but I can't wait. Even though I spent the last 12 hours with a sick six year old (no sleep) ... and am aware that the other kids probably will get this Flu ... I'm so psyched :banana: :banana:

I can't stay off this site .... cant wait to go. :hippie:

Tell me about it. We're at 17 days!!!!! SEVENTEEN DAYS!!!! We're freaking out. ( and my two oldest have nasty colds... just great )

18 Days for us....:cool1: Still have no airplane tickets:confused3 I do all the planning and booking. Kept telling my DH about airline prices. He just kept telling me to wait. So I washed my hands and told him to book. Well..... the flights are now up almost $1000:scared1: That's what you get when you don't listen to your wife.:laughing:

Disney_Mama you should look at fares out of Portland! although if it only 2 of you you wouldn't save that much.

Hey I have 7 more MONTHS left and I also cannot stay off DIS. But right now for me it's all about the ADR's.

Disney_Mama you should look at fares out of Portland! although if it only 2 of you you wouldn't save that much.

That is where I was looking and now DH is looking. Huge difference in price with all four of us going. I'll drive the 5 hours to save $4000......

I flew out of there in November through Jet Blue (5 people). No bag fees for the first bag per person, plus free snacks on the plane. There are lots of options, plus you could do a park, stay and fly. They also have some early direct flights.

Ted

116 days!!! Yahoo! I seriously can't wait! The deposit on the villa is made, the ADRs are in place and I'm seriously considering leaving home now to start walking....:rotfl2:

I'm not going until the end of November and I'm already so excited! I'm jealous that you are all going so soon!

:banana: It is 10 weeks until we go. I find myself on Disboards every night checking to see if there is anything that I have missed planning. I am really hoping that they have the Wishes Dessert Buffet running when we go in April. I have my bags all packed and I am ready to go.:cool1:

Well DH finally did it...:worship: We fly out of Portland on March 1st and return on March 9th. Flying to Orlando on Airtran and flying back on Jetblue. Leaving one day later than originally planed but staying an extra day when all is said and done. Going to have to change resorts for the last two days.... but I am not complaining because I will be in my happy place.:goodvibes

It will be interesting to hear what you think of Airtran and JetBlue.

Planned your parking yet? Airport is $10/day uncovered, but you could do a stay park and fly is your flight times force it.

We leave March 15 and stay till March 24. :cool1: I'm just looking forward to the sun and swimming and relaxing. We a doing Seaworld/Aquatica and Busch Gardens this time. Never done those parks before and after the last time with Disney at March Break - never again - too busy! We love Universal too, but have done that the last few trips and it is time for a change I think. We have a day left on our Disney tickets, so I think we will do Magic Kindgom on the 23rd when hopefully most of the other folks from Ontario will be home! Calena

Hi, We leave 4 weeks from Sunday! March break in Ont. Was just on the Westjet site and the cost for flights out of Pearson to Florida have really increased! I guess they hope the last minute crowd will pay the high price to get away.

It will be interesting to hear what you think of Airtran and JetBlue.

Planned your parking yet? Airport is $10/day uncovered, but you could do a stay park and fly is your flight times force it.

I've flown Jetblue a few times and thought it was fine. First time for Airtran. We have a later flight on Monday so I'm sure we will just park our car at the airport for the week. Can't wait.....:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter