Official Grand Floridian Photo Thread

Tink rules said:
DVC villas

Oh OK. We are at Disney often but not on the monorails much. I noticed the construction when we went on a long weekend. Thank you.

You're welcome!

theres a lot of work going on at the GF.

They are doing the main pool over, a refurb for both Sandy Cove Gift shop and Gaspies and the DVC... it also just got a new swim area by the beach.

There will be a redo of the rooms starting next year.

Tink rules said:
You're welcome!

theres a lot of work going on at the GF.

They are doing the main pool over, a refurb for both Sandy Cove Gift shop and Gaspies and the DVC... it also just got a new swim area by the beach.

There will be a redo of the rooms starting next year.

Oh are they redoing all the rooms? I wonder if its going to be a huge change?

That's what we hear.. but we haven't seen any test rooms yet.

DSCN0771.jpg

Next year.. it's not known yet when it will start .. The Poly was supposed to get it first, but they are delaying that a bit to do the grand.

They'll do it building by building. I think last time they closed the buildings off to do the work. It will probably be done during the slower months.

I have to say before this thread I really didn't have a desire to stay at the GF BUT now after seeing all these pictures it really changed my mind. Its not at all what I thought it would be like. I love it....
Thanks all for the pics! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter