• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Glass Slipper Challenge Thread

I found it on the website. Just took some investigating!!! LOL. By the way to anyone who just updated to the new AP, it took me less than 5 minutes yesterday to call Disney, where they directed me through the website, gave me a number to put in so I can have my AP show online. It was super easy!!!

Lucky you. I just spent 15 minutes on the phone and no one could help me

Jennifer

Lucky you. I just spent 15 minutes on the phone and no one could help me

Jennifer

Try again. I called the passholder # yesterday and they transferred me to someone in internet support. He had numerous issues, but after about 30 minutes I was able to get it added.

Try again. I called the passholder # yesterday and they transferred me to someone in internet support. He had numerous issues, but after about 30 minutes I was able to get it added.

Internet support couldn't help. Maybe I'll try again another day.

Internet support couldn't help. Maybe I'll try again another day.

That's a bummer. The guy I got -- I think his name was Jones -- ran into several issues, but was determined to get it to work for me. He eventually did by logging in to my account.

That's a bummer. The guy I got -- I think his name was Jones -- ran into several issues, but was determined to get it to work for me. He eventually did by logging in to my account.

Same with me yesterday - took about 15 min, but he got it to work. Definitely try again. Call this number 407-828-7128 to get right to tech support.

This sounds like me! Dumbo, Tower of Terror, Rocktober Fest Half (local), Thunder Road Half or Full (haven't decided yet-local), Space Coast Half, Tink and Glass Slipper:)

Not to tempt you more, but if you do Dumbo again next year, you might as well do the wine & dine instead of ToT. I just read on the Coast to Coast information page from runDisney that you can actually earn TWO coast-to-coast medals in 2014! I was already planning to do 3 of the 4 necessary races in 2014, so this information just might send me back out to the west coast next fall. Hard to resist 7 (or 8) Disney medals.... :)

Not to tempt you more, but if you do Dumbo again next year, you might as well do the wine & dine instead of ToT. I just read on the Coast to Coast information page from runDisney that you can actually earn TWO coast-to-coast medals in 2014! I was already planning to do 3 of the 4 necessary races in 2014, so this information just might send me back out to the west coast next fall. Hard to resist 7 (or 8) Disney medals.... :)

You're sipping the kool-aid! So tempting.... but DH would put me on a budget.

My best-running-friend wants to do the Glass Slipper challenge together - and I am so tempted by Tink. I don't think I can justify both though.

You're sipping the kool-aid! So tempting.... but DH would put me on a budget.

More like gulping :)

I have a sister in LA, so my parents are always up for visiting there. W&D would be just me, and I'd really love to have my whole family with me for the Princess. Sheesh, I need to check my frequent flyer miles...

Seriously though, I'd do just about anything to go on a Disney vacation. Apparently that includes running a lot and waking up at stupid hours.

Figment1990 said:

I did not need to hear this! I'm already planning on W&D for 2014. In addition to ToT (hoping to legacy in that one!). But was not planning on Dumbo again. I truly was not planning on Tink or Princess again either, but the addition of the Glass Slipper and the pink C2C are just too tempting!

So am I too late to order an AP online to get the early registration? I would be getting a premier AP for both DL and WDW but wouldn't be activating it until January for tink. Can I still register with just a voucher?

So am I too late to order an AP online to get the early registration? I would be getting a premier AP for both DL and WDW but wouldn't be activating it until January for tink. Can I still register with just a voucher?

I tried this: you get a dummy card to activate at the park. : /

Just got off the phone again. This time he tried to help me, but the option to add the pass number is down. He said possibly until June 10. He gave me the number I need to add my pass just in case it's up earlier

Jennifer

Just got off the phone again. This time he tried to help me, but the option to add the pass number is down. He said possibly until June 10. He gave me the number I need to add my pass just in case it's up earlier

Jennifer

Jennifer as in phone number or ?
I'm in the same boat as you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter