**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Today?! They're out at MK, hoping there might be a few over at DHS with the new Frozen activities going on. Anyone over there see any around. Thanks in advance for any information!

Hope, please send your two posts to: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com.

They need to know how bad the line situation was due to their lack of preparation in having the venue utilize two lines without monitoring by Management. Once they decided on an ice rink, merchandise should have been relocated to an area with only one entrance door and where guests could wait in a shaded queue.

I agree. Higher level of management needs to know what happens at the lower levels.

If you have the premium package:

You select your singalong time after picking up your lanyard.

If you DON'T have the premium package:

Pick up free tickets for the singalong at the Premier Theater. They give out tickets chronologically, you don't get a choice of show times.

Wow - I just started reading through this thread. I didn't realize that you needed tickets for the singalong.

When did the tickets run out yesterday?
Thanks.

Disney is reading and listening to suggestions. Oaken ' s trading post had totally changed entrance and exit today. You choose Funland or merchandise. The Funland exit is through a back stage exit.

Wow - I just started reading through this thread. I didn't realize that you needed tickets for the singalong.

When did the tickets run out yesterday?
Thanks.

I didn't see any reports on Twitter or Facebook that tickets ran out early. From what I saw, tickets would run out anywhere from 25-40 minutes before show time.

Wow - I just started reading through this thread. I didn't realize that you needed tickets for the singalong. When did the tickets run out yesterday? Thanks.

They were still giving out 7:00 tickets a little before 6:00 so it's not a huge rush.

I didn't see any reports on Twitter or Facebook that tickets ran out early. From what I saw, tickets would run out anywhere from 25-40 minutes before show time.

Thanks so much.

They were still giving out 7:00 tickets a little before 6:00 so it's not a huge rush.

Thank you - I really don't want to spend any more money on the package - to guarantee a spot at the Sing-a-long.

I have booked premium package for August 5th. Is there a way to have this package show up in My Disney Experience (app or website)? It is already linked to my Disney account.

I have booked premium package for August 5th. Is there a way to have this package show up in My Disney Experience (app or website)? It is already linked to my Disney account.

It should show up in My Plans on the app. It's really an ADR.

They told me it was "linked" but I had to add my reservation number under Dining Reservations before I could see it on my account :)

Thanks for clarifying. I had made FtF reservations through the website so it automatically showed up in MDE.

Thanks for clarifying. I had made FtF reservations through the website so it automatically showed up in MDE.

How did you book it online? The web side says that it has to be booked over the phone. I did have to link mine after I called. At first it said had the information for a Star Wars event. It has since changed to Frozen. It is showing up as Dining reservation.

How did you book it online? The web side says that it has to be booked over the phone. I did have to link mine after I called. At first it said had the information for a Star Wars event. It has since changed to Frozen. It is showing up as Dining reservation.

After a few days, Feel the Force was available online. Now that they've updated the Frozen Premium Event software, it may be ready to be available online... then it automatically will link to MDE.

Tickets are distributed at the series of green umbrellas by the San Francisco street scene

Can someone give me a review of the Premium Welcome Parade viewing area? Is it advantageous for both the parade and the stage? Or is there a bias? Also, I heard that Kristoff can be best viewed from one particular side, and I'm interested to know if you can get good pics from the Premium viewing area (Kristoff fan here!).

Anyone?

If you get a rope spot, it's advantageous for the parade. Firework viewing is better elsewhere. We arrived at the park today after 10 and got front row for parade not with the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter