Official FREE DINING ADR Cancellation / Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the phone now, cancelling at 4:40Pm Party of 7. This could open up a couple of tables for anyone interested. I'm changing ressies to H&V, sorry I couldn't give any advanced notice but this is available NOW!

Still looking for Kona between 5:30 & 6:30 on 9/24, party of 3.

Have the following to trade:

California Grill 5:30 9/24 party of 3
Kona 6:05 9/25 party of 3

Can anyone help? Thanks!

I have a Cinderella's Royal Table on Thursday, September 6 @ 8:20. We were originally a party of 7 and I have verified with reservationist that we could split or keep the same # so if your a party of 2,5,6,7, or 8 this could work for you!

Still looking for Tony's on 9/9 between 6-8pm have The Plaza on the same night at 7:10p to trade

I have Ohanna, for 2, at 4:00 on 9/02 that I would love to trade for Kona Cafe. Please PM me if interested.

If anyone is going to cancel I'm looking for Chef Mickeys anytime (Before 8PM) on September 23rd either Breakfast or Diner. We could also do Breakfast at Chef Mickey's September 25, 26, 27 or 28th. We are a family of 4.

Goofy - If I am able to get an ADR at CM for dinner on 9/23, I will be cancelling our breakfast ressie @ CM: 9/27 @ 11:20.... I'll PM you if I am able to make the switch.

Anybody have an early dinner @ CM on 9/23?

Hi All,

If anyone has a dinner ADR for the Crystal Palace on the Sept 23 that you'll be cancelling, please PM me. We have one already but it's late and I really want to get something earlier. Anything from 6:30 - 7:45 would be great.

If I can get a new time, I'll post the cancellation of the other one.

Here's hoping!!

Still searching...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still looking for:

1) 9/13: Le Cellier dinner (most impossible)
Can trade Le Cellier lunch @ 12:20.

2) 9/16: Hoop Dee Doo** 5:00 or 7:30 show
or Le Cellier or Coral Reef dinner pref. betw/ 5:30 - 7:00
Can trade Plaza @ 4:50.

3) 9/17: Le Cellier or Coral Reef lunch before 12:30
I have nothing to trade for this one, sorry.

All my ADRs are for a party of 4 and I will need party of 4 as well.

** I know I can't trade for HDDR as it takes a credit card, but if anyone will be cancelling, please let me know before you do!

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Hi all,

I am searching for a TS in MGM on 8/27
OR
Ohana 7ish on 8/28
OR
Raglan Road 7ish on 8/28

If you can help out, please PM me!!

Sci Fi Diner at MGM - Sept 1st 3:55pm for 2
Our schedule changed and we won't be able to use this reservation. Hopefully someone else can use it.

Hi All,

If anyone has a dinner ADR for the Crystal Palace on the Sept 23 that you'll be cancelling, please PM me. We have one already but it's late and I really want to get something earlier. Anything from 6:30 - 7:45 would be great.

If I can get a new time, I'll post the cancellation of the other one.

Here's hoping!!

Umm, I forgot...:confused3

Party of 4!

Cancelling 9/21 Crystal Palace for 6 people - before MNSSHP - for 5:20 PM

PM if interested - I'm sure how to switch the ressie but willing to try

~Crystal

I am looking for an earlier dinner reservation for 2 people on September 9 at Kona Cafe.

We have a reservation for September 9 at 8:55 for 2 people that we would be willing to trade.

Please PM me if you are looking to cancel/trade a September 9 Kona ADR.

Thanks!

Don't know if you all saw this or not, from the allears newsletter:

Effective August 19, 2007, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will offer a new benefit to guests on the Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining. If you attend the 9:30 p.m. show, you can be seated in Category 1 using two table service meal entitlements. Categories 2 and 3 remain an option for all show times.

I called this morning and was able to get a cat 1 seating for Sept 18th using DDP!! :banana:

I have one on 9/4 at noon for 3.

I'm looking for early lunches at Le Cellier for either 9/3 or 9/8 for 3. Or a late lunch on 9/6. Please PM if you are going to cancel or want to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter