Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

If Kathy doesn't feel like taking it on, I can do it. We DLers may not be part of the official Roundtable, but we have our ways of getting things accomplished. pirate: :lmao:

It isn't my place to reveal the room numbers of the Podcast team. If you ask them directly and they tell you that is ok with me. :)

It isn't my place to reveal the room numbers of the Podcast team. If you ask them directly and they tell you that is ok with me. :)

On PCC 2.0 I just ambushed the team after the guest speaker series. They were milling about at the front of the theatre, so I handed everything over in person.

--Hillary

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is working on the FE lists. They are awesome. It will make delivery so much easier and I was trying to get a count of the children versus adults versus men and women and the new list will make that so simple. Thanks again and can't wait to get on the ship. My husband and I are so looking forward to this cruise. Need a little get away by ourselves.

Binnie

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is working on the FE lists. They are awesome. It will make delivery so much easier and I was trying to get a count of the children versus adults versus men and women and the new list will make that so simple. Thanks again and can't wait to get on the ship. My husband and I are so looking forward to this cruise. Need a little get away by ourselves.

Binnie
I'd like to echo that sentiment. I'm so very grateful to Linda & Mike and all those who have made this FE exchange possible for all of us us!:grouphug::worship::thanks:

Just a note on cabin assignements for GTY status....Disney Cruise LIne does not notify us when cabins are assigned. I am trying to check regularily to see if they have been assigned yet, but it still may be a while. As Kathy said it is usually around the time docs go out (about 4 weeks prior to sail date).

When the cabin has been assigned your reservation on www.disneycruise.com will show the correct number instantly.

Just a note on cabin assignements for GTY status....Disney Cruise LIne does not notify us when cabins are assigned. I am trying to check regularily to see if they have been assigned yet, but it still may be a while. As Kathy said it is usually around the time docs go out (about 4 weeks prior to sail date).

When the cabin has been assigned your reservation on www.disneycruise.com will show the correct number instantly.

I check 2-3 times a day!!!!

****** Curent version of the PDF to be available for download closer to the sailing date *******

FEPDFpage1-1.jpg

FEPDFpage2.jpg

FEPDFpage3-1.jpg

This is an amazing map!!!!!

Got some more items for the FE gifts today. I need to print out the original spreadsheet and make sure I have the right number of gifts for the kids! Gotta get going on our other items this weekend. This is going to be so much fun!!!!!

2 months from tomorrow!!!!!

Our FE got here today! Bought it through Etsy. So much easier than making one ourselves.

Our FE got here today! Bought it through Etsy. So much easier than making one ourselves.

ya,, but thats not as fun. :P Wife and I have been working on a Tower of Terror themed FE.

Pics not very good but you get the idea.

93fbb7ca.jpg

Very cool!!:thumbsup2
I love themed FEs!

It's going to be fun checking out all the different designs. :banana:

Just finished packaging all my FE gifts.
This is a big achievement for me since I usually don't finish packing my suitcases until the morning of departure.

Just finished packaging all my FE gifts.
This is a big achievement for me since I usually don't finish packing my suitcases until the morning of departure.

I am very impressed!!! :cool1:
Great job- that means this cruise is getting CLOSE!!!!! :banana:

Just wanted to announce that we will be having a Door Decorating and Fish Extender CONTEST!!!

More details HERE

Join in the FUN :cool1:

Please can we be removed from the list - we have have had to cancel the cruise.

Its nothing bad just personal commitments have meant we can not be away.

Sorry to everyone that has already made their gifts :(

Im sorry to hear you won't make it. I have update the pdf and Im sure linda will take you off the first post.

Wish you all the best!

Please can we be removed from the list - we have have had to cancel the cruise.

Its nothing bad just personal commitments have meant we can not be away.

Sorry to everyone that has already made their gifts :(

List is updated as well. :thumbsup2

Sorry you won't be able to make it this time- there will always be more cruises and fun things to do- no worries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter