Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

Okay....I think I found a cute, doable craft!!! :scared1: Count us in!

We're Joe and Denice in stateroom #10054!

The pressure is on now! 127 days!!!!

It's so much fun delivering your gifts because you will get to see all the creative ways other people have decorated their doors
:wizard:(And by the way- the first post in this thread already has a running list of everyone who has signed up- it's at the bottom of the first post).

Talking about decorating our magnetic doors (sorry concierge doors are wooden) :
For anyone interested in magnet mickey ears for their cabin door, you can find the template for the magnets at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891
One of our fellow Disers has been so kind enough to offer us this service.
Brenda

Hi! We would like to sign up.
My boardname is lovethecastle
Sandy
Keith
Danny(20)
Nick(15)
Stateroom# 6088
Thanks!

For anyone interested in magnet mickey ears for their cabin door, you can find the template for the magnets at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891
One of our fellow Disers has been so kind enough to offer us this service.
Brenda

These are terrific ears for every occasion! I have used the pirate ears and Tiger ears on past cruises!

The FE list is updated through here.
Deck 10 is well represented. :thumbsup2
Let's go decks 2 through 9 - I know you are out there! :banana::banana:

Hey all - we're in, too.

Nancy - yellowmickeyponchos
Ian - conolan
Zoe - age 7
Lily - age 5

Cabin - 8143

Guess I have to make a real fish extender this time. 2.0 was too easy - we used a Christmas stocking!

Signing up for the FE

Marla Hellwig

Marla and Kara and Mary Jo is rooming with us (2 separate households)

pirate:

Marla, Kara and Mary Jo are added! Welcome:cool1:

You are the first cabin on deck 7 to join in. Surely you will have neighbors?

Come on Deck 7!!!!

Guess I have to make a real fish extender this time

We made ours super easy, just a piece of fabric - doubled it over inside out and fabic glued it and then folded a skinny piece of fabric and fabic glued that while still turned insde out and once it was dry - just turned it right side out :rotfl2:

Marla, Kara and Mary Jo are added! Welcome

You are the first cabin on deck 7 to join in. Surely you will have neighbors?

thanks - sure we will have a neighbor or 2

pirate:

Please put our names on the list. We want to participate in the Fish Extender exchange.

Board Name: btrim (not because I am thin just a combo of first and last name)
Real Names: Wife: Binnie Husband: Dana
Cabin # 9674

We are so excited. We actually won this cruise on the last Podcast Cruise. We love to cruise with the Disers. So much fun and what a wonderful group of people.

See you all in June,
Binnie

That's what I'm coming up with too, bjkjoy.
From what I can tell, so far we have:
30 rooms
57 Adults
5 Teens
23 Children
1 Baby
(I only know, because I've started assembling things for my gifts...)

I wanted to start putting them together and I wondered how many I need to make. Haven't started the actual putting together yet and really didn't want to until I have a final count. That's probably not realistic tho. When is the cut off?

The deadline is April 1.

By "assembling" I meant amassing! LOL I'm nowhere near starting with the actual work! Like you, I'm waiting for a final head-count. Some of the ideas I had in the beginning would be a little too expensive now, not to mention the room we'll have in our suitcases.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter