****Official February 2016 Check-In Thread****

I am now thinking of Wed. Feb. 17th - 22nd. Or if the hotel prices are too high, then Feb. 18th - 22nd. I assume Mardi Gras and Lunar New Year won't still be on?

Myself and the two kids will be there on February 4th - 9th staying at the Fairfield. Never realized when I booked it that we would be there for the lunar celebrations.

just checking in.. and wondering if anyone has heard or know about when Fantasmic Dinner package will be open to make reservations?

So sad no Fantasmic at that time...

ROA has been closed so many times when we visit we did all of it last year. So glad. Mark Twain, TSI and Fantasmic.

Signing in on both threads we will be there from about Jan 25th through to Feb 3, 4th or 5th, depending on weather. Staying at Stovals, have only stayed at DL Hotel on that side of the park before and sadly we can't afford that this time! But we want to be close to the resort hotels for more meals there. We love Trader Sams tiki bar too!
Sadly Rivers of America will be down then, starting in mid january for about a year and a half I read. For the construction of the new Star Wars land. I am hoping they will have fireworks every night, not just weekends because of that.

We will be in California from Feb 11-21. We are starting at our uncle's in San Diego. We will be at Disneyland 2 days between the 14th and 16th staying at Desert Inn and Suites. We then drive to San Francisco with a stop at Santa Barbara. In San Francisco we will see my cousin. We will pick which days we are at Disneyland based on the weather and fireworks schedule. Our preference would be Monday and Tuesday, figuring entertainment will be full on Presidents' Day and Tuesday will hopefully be a little slower. We are disappointed about ROA and F!, but no F! Will hopefully save us a little money as we were going to do Blue Bayou package. Hopefully nothing else will be closed. We are flying from New York so we don't go west often.

We will be in California from Feb 11-21. We are starting at our uncle's in San Diego. We will be at Disneyland 2 days between the 14th and 16th staying at Desert Inn and Suites. We then drive to San Francisco with a stop at Santa Barbara. In San Francisco we will see my cousin. We will pick which days we are at Disneyland based on the weather and fireworks schedule. Our preference would be Monday and Tuesday, figuring entertainment will be full on Presidents' Day and Tuesday will hopefully be a little slower. We are disappointed about ROA and F!, but no F! Will hopefully save us a little money as we were going to do Blue Bayou package. Hopefully nothing else will be closed. We are flying from New York so we don't go west often.
You are driving up the coast to San Francisco then? through Big Sur? Have you ever done it before? if not you are in for a real treat! scenery like no where else! Will you be visiting the Hearst Castle too? Don't miss driving through the town of Carmel by the Sea. Just beautiful! :)
I should mention too, although it is not that many miles to cover, the coast highway is very twisty and very slow going! You really need at least 2 days to drive comfortably, with time to stop and look at the scenery :) We have done that stretch 5 times now, and the time we take doing it and staying along the way gets longer instead of shorter! lol!!

Last edited:
My DS12 and I along with about 30+ kids and teachers will be there 17 & 18. Can't wait!

My (will be) 6 year old daughter and I are planning to be in Disneyland Feb 22-27. We are doing a little mother/daughter vacation and leave DH and DS at home. We are really looking forward to it. She already asks me every day how many days until we leave. I started a countdown on my phone so we can stay excited through the long wait.

Feb 1 through Feb 8!!! Staying at new Homewood Suites so we are very excited to be in their new hotel. Mon through Fri it will be DS 26, DD 24, and her boyfriend who will turn 25 while we are there. On Fri - Mon my 2 boys 17 and 18 will join us. We haven't been in off season since 2009 and are looking forward to cooler weather, lesser crowds and believe it or not shorter park hours!

Check out Orbitz for good deal on DLH and GCH :) For whatever reason, the accessible rooms are super cheap plus you can use the FEELGOOD promo code, I got DLH for 198/nt and GCH for 255/nt.

Also, hi! We will be there Jan 31-Feb 7 for one last hoorah on our APs (they expire the 6th) and it's also my youngest's birthday trip, he turns 3 while we are there!

Check out Orbitz for good deal on DLH and GCH :) For whatever reason, the accessible rooms are super cheap plus you can use the FEELGOOD promo code, I got DLH for 198/nt and GCH for 255/nt.

Also, hi! We will be there Jan 31-Feb 7 for one last hoorah on our APs (they expire the 6th) and it's also my youngest's birthday trip, he turns 3 while we are there!
Dang it is showing up at DL hotel for 258 for us with the feelgood promo. I will keep checking-thanks for the tip!

Just found out I will be popping in for one day 2/15/16! We are doing a short college road trip for my oldest niece and while she and my sister tour a few schools that day, my younger niece and I will hit up the parks!

We will be there 2/20 til 2/27. Staying at Tropicana ( we havnt stayed there before). There are 13 of us going, all extended family. Only 6 of us have been to DL before. Can't wait to introduce the others to the Disney we know and love.

We will be there 2/20 til 2/27. Staying at Tropicana ( we havnt stayed there before). There are 13 of us going, all extended family. Only 6 of us have been to DL before. Can't wait to introduce the others to the Disney we know and love.

I'm sure the newbies will be addicted just like us. . Join us on our Facebook Page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter