*****Official February 2015 Thread! Come check in and chat!*****

Well happy to report I survived the long 2 hour staff meeting at 6:30 am:duck:& received a little unexpected surprise today from my boss...an employee appreciation bonus $500.00 which I think I will set aside for our trip.:hippie: Yay!

Well happy to report I survived the long 2 hour staff meeting at 6:30 am:duck:& received a little unexpected surprise today from my boss...an employee appreciation bonus $500.00 which I think I will set aside for our trip.:hippie: Yay!

Wow, what a nice surprise!

Hi there, February vacationers! Is there anyone going soon who would be willing to send me a birthday badge? I am putting together a package for my DS to open on his birthday that will let him know we are celebrating his birthday at Disneyland! If so, I would be so grateful...please private message me for details.

Hi there, February vacationers! Is there anyone going soon who would be willing to send me a birthday badge? I am putting together a package for my DS to open on his birthday that will let him know we are celebrating his birthday at Disneyland! If so, I would be so grateful...please private message me for details.

I've got all of these buttons, although I am not sure how long the mail from Canada would take.

Single digits now! 9 days left! :flower1: 5 days of work left. 1 weekend before we go & 1 birthday. 2 softball practices, 1 soccer practice & 1 game....and we are eagerly awaiting the news that our new puppy has been born! Yep that about wraps it up. Tick Tock.

Single digits now! 9 days left! :flower1: 5 days of work left. 1 weekend before we go & 1 birthday. 2 softball practices, 1 soccer practice & 1 game....and we are eagerly awaiting the news that our new puppy has been born! Yep that about wraps it up. Tick Tock.

Sounds like you have a ton of things going to keep you busy for the next 9 days!

Only one week for me!!

Here are a few pictures of the outfits I've made. (Excuse the sizes it's hard to fiddle with on my phone)

Vintage bedsheet drindl skirt (this is likely my dapper day outfit) image.jpg

Vintage curtain turned mini drindl skirt

image.jpg

Marvel superhero dress
image.jpg

I love, love, love that last skirt!
Thanks! It's actually a dress but when I made it the bodice is a bit big and it was a pain to take in since it's lined so... I made a cardigan to wear with it, which actually works out well since the forecasted weather is rainy.

I figure since Marvel is now owned by Disney it was the perfect opportunity to wear the dress at the park! Now I just hope that Innoventions is still open and I can get my picture taken with either Thor or Captain America.

JASY- Wow your dresses are so great! I love them!!

Today is my last day of work as I'm leaving my company for a career change. Tomorrow is laundry day, Friday I will pack and Saturday we'll head to Clovis for the night with the inlaws. Sunday it's off to the land! YAY! I'm so excited. What a nice vacation to end my 15 years at my company!!!

2 and 1/2 more days of work then Saturday we will be finishing up a few last minute things and Sunday morning we will be on our way too!

I REALLY wish that when you order Photopass+ that they sent you the actual pass rather than just a voucher. It really didn't take that long to switch it out last time but it's kind of a pain to do...

I love the Official Citizen of Disneyland button!!!

Omigosh, Aladora, those are some awesome buttons! Do they still even give out the honorary citizen and Cars buttons? I am going to PM you.

I've got all of these buttons, although I am not sure how long the mail from Canada would take.

O

Omigosh, Aladora, those are some awesome buttons! Do they still even give out the honorary citizen and Cars buttons? I am going to PM you.

O

I'm not sure on either. I have two of the citizen buttons so I'm keeping one and the Cars buttons my son is not that interested in so I am happy to send them to someone who will appreciate them!

I'm not sure on either. I have two of the citizen buttons so I'm keeping one and the Cars buttons my son is not that interested in so I am happy to send them to someone who will appreciate them!

My three boys would go nuts for those! :). Ok, sent you a PM but it was before you posted this.

Just looked at our photopass photos (we never plan to buy any but since they give us a card, I thought I'd take a look.) Wow...they are awful. Do they even train those photographers at all? Seriously. I know nothing about photography and I take better pictures on my point and shoot.

Just looked at our photopass photos (we never plan to buy any but since they give us a card, I thought I'd take a look.) Wow...they are awful. Do they even train those photographers at all? Seriously. I know nothing about photography and I take better pictures on my point and shoot.

I've become a lot better at asking them to also take one with my phone. At the very least (on top of instant gratification), I have options. Most of the ones I have taken with my phone have turned out better. It's not always that the pictures are bad that they take, but always taken from too far back, so they're worthless. I purchased the photopass plus once before and pretty much disliked all photos from it, such a bummer to not find out until you get home.

If you haven't made other arrangements yet, I would be more than happy to send you a birthday button.
As far as I know, the honorary citizen buttons are still available. I had received one from a CM in Carsland during one trip. And one during another trip, while at Disneyland.

forgot to add....If you would like your son's name written on the button by one of the cast members, that is a very easy thing to do.

I had a good experience with photopass+ on our last trip and ordered it again for this trip. If nothing else it's worth it for all the ride photos!

I've become a lot better at asking them to also take one with my phone. At the very least (on top of instant gratification), I have options. Most of the ones I have taken with my phone have turned out better. It's not always that the pictures are bad that they take, but always taken from too far back, so they're worthless. I purchased the photopass plus once before and pretty much disliked all photos from it, such a bummer to not find out until you get home.

Yep, we had them take photos with our camera and for the most part, they were better (and free!) We did get a free 5 by 7 with our Disney Visa and that was really the only decent photopass photo that was taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter