*****Official February 2015 Thread! Come check in and chat!*****

A little OT, but does anyone know if you can use the target red card discount and the pharmacy rewards discount to purchase Disneyland Gift Cards? We just earned the pharmacy one and leave in 13 days...

Yes, you can use your redcard to save 5% at Target on Disney Gift Cards, I just bought $300 yesterday for $285. Don't know about pharmacy discounts.

We just got our measles boosters. I kept going back and forth about it and didn't leave us time to spare to get our titers checked. I'm glad H and I did it. The nurse we met with said when she had her titers checked she was not immune for measles, mumps, or rubella. Now I think we are ready for Disney!

Trying to get things packed up and our house cleaned now. Had some issues with the post office delivering something for our trip. They said they "tried" to deliver it yesterday and left us a notice. FALSE. No notice. And the time they said they tried, my husband was outside clearing the driveway. Nice try, jerks. So my husband had to drive about 30 minutes each way to get the package. And wait in line forever. He was not happy.

And now our Directv is all messed up and we'd like to get that sorted so our shows can be DVRed while we're going. So annoying.

Still need to finish up around the house too. Blech.

[QUOTE="ClaraOswald, post: 53003531,

Still need to finish up around the house too. Blech.[/QUOTE]

Just call Merry Maids man..... then sit back and enjoy a mint julep!

Ooooh I would kill for a regular house cleaner!

We've had a cleaner for a few years now and it is well worth it to us. When I was home with our son when he was little, I could not justify the expense but with both DH and I working, it is $100 a month that is money well spent in our opinion!

$100 a month would so be worth it! We had one for a bit after my daughter was born and it was $150 each visit!

We leave in 5 days. I can hardly stand it. It is going to be longest week.

And the weather is looking awesome. I hope I don't jinx us. Looking a month ago I was wondering if we could swim in February.

$100 a month would so be worth it! We had one for a bit after my daughter was born and it was $150 each visit!

The woman who comes to our place charges us $25/hour and she is there for 2 hours every other week so 4 hours a month.

We leave in 5 days. I can hardly stand it. It is going to be longest week.

And the weather is looking awesome. I hope I don't jinx us. Looking a month ago I was wondering if we could swim in February.

We're only a day behind you and I could not agree with you more! DH is really excited to swim and ice skate on the same day in Disneyland! :D

OMG some of you are there now, WOOHOO!

I found out yesterday two families we are friends with will be there the same time as we will so we are all going to meet up. I'm super excited about that. Here's our plan of attack:

2/21- Drive to Clovis to pick up the girls from the inlaws and stay the night there.
2/22- Drive to Anaheim, check into the hotel and meet up with inlaws for DTD and Rainforest Cafe.
2/23- 1st day at Disneyland!!!
2/24- 2nd day in both parks!!!
2/25- Breakfast at Paradise Pier Surf's Up for DD4's birthday meal. Then day in DCA.
2/26- Decided on a 4 day hopper so we will hang out in both parks until we get tired then drive to Clovis to stay the night

20 days to go!!!

Hey everybody. We are very excited to inform you that we found a flight price we couldn't resist and are heading to Anaheim this Saturday. It is very much a last minute and unexpected trip. We realized that we had a couple of Alaska Airlines companion fares to use up before they expired, so we're off for 3 days of Disneyland bliss.

OMG some of you are there now, WOOHOO!

I found out yesterday two families we are friends with will be there the same time as we will so we are all going to meet up. I'm super excited about that. Here's our plan of attack:

2/21- Drive to Clovis to pick up the girls from the inlaws and stay the night there.
2/22- Drive to Anaheim, check into the hotel and meet up with inlaws for DTD and Rainforest Cafe.
2/23- 1st day at Disneyland!!!
2/24- 2nd day in both parks!!!
2/25- Breakfast at Paradise Pier Surf's Up for DD4's birthday meal. Then day in DCA.
2/26- Decided on a 4 day hopper so we will hang out in both parks until we get tired then drive to Clovis to stay the night

20 days to go!!!

How fun! We've only met up with friends once at Disneyland but it sounds like you guys are going to have a great trip!

Hey everybody. We are very excited to inform you that we found a flight price we couldn't resist and are heading to Anaheim this Saturday. It is very much a last minute and unexpected trip. We realized that we had a couple of Alaska Airlines companion fares to use up before they expired, so we're off for 3 days of Disneyland bliss.

Oooooh, a last minute trip, how exciting! The closest we have come to "last minute" at Disneyland was when we planned a trip in just over 3 weeks!

Well we are all packed! Only one more day of work left and then off to the hotel by the airport tomorrow night! Today just flew by, which I'm totally shocked about lol Even treated myself to a few new shirts and pair of jeans for the trip during lunch break. :)

Of course I'm worried that we are forgetting something, which will follow me all day tomorrow and all night at the hotel. I hate that! I don't normally forget anything but I'm always stressed that I am.

Has anyone ever watched any of the Fresh Baked Disney videos on YouTube? We watched some of them the past few days and they are so much fun! Really passes the time while waiting for a trip :)

It's almost 6:30am here. Sipping my coffee (well, gulping because we're in a hurry.) Going to wake up our son in a few minutes. Hoping to head to the airport in a half an hour. I won't have a computer so I won't be updating until we get back. See you guys in about a week.

It's almost 6:30am here. Sipping my coffee (well, gulping because we're in a hurry.) Going to wake up our son in a few minutes. Hoping to head to the airport in a half an hour. I won't have a computer so I won't be updating until we get back. See you guys in about a week.
Have an awesome time! I hope your first trip with your son is magical.

:jumping1:Have a great time Clara & StyledSugar! Look forward to hearing your updates. Hope the weather is beautiful for you. :sunny: I'll be at work today...bummer billing day...going to need some extra coffee. But on the bright side it's FEBRUARY!!!!!!

Yay! I am so excited for all of us- and to read everyones reactions when they return. We leave Saturday! I am about 50% packed for me and the kids. DH hasn't started at all yet.

Everyone getting ready to leave is so very exciting! The Weather Network is now calling for temps of 30 and 31 for Tue, Wed and Thur next week! :sunny:

So, I am about 75% packed, need to pick up the rental car on Wednesday, drive down Thursday and yesterday DD (5) came home with a fever. :sad2: Hopefully it is a quick bug that will pass and not spread to the rest of us! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter