*****Official February 2015 Thread! Come check in and chat!*****

In terms of bags…this will be our second no stroller. Last time I had my regular MEC purse ( I have a substantial camera and it also has room for a water bottle and some snacks and hubby had a MEC sling pack which is really quite small but comfy and holds enough for snacks and water for us.

I have said some of my food items to do already but there still feels like SO much I want to do.
- Meet Anna and Elsa ---My daughter is 6
- Mark Twain---has always been down
- Jungle cruise map
- Esmerelda fortune
- Ride the nose of the monorail
- Visit Shrunken Ned
- Harbour Gallery secret path

IF I can get up the courage I am going to try Goofy's Sky School…which will prob make you laugh but I am a white knuckle rider on Pirates…I SO cannot handle drops…I WAS going to try GRR but that will have to wait till next time.

I know there is more than this but it is all I can think of at the moment. I also have a long list of pictures I want to take.

3 weeks out, guess I better start thinking about some reservations for some meals. I hate being set to a schedule at Disneyland. I go on vacation to get away from timelines. :) When we go in offseason it seems so much easier to play it by ear but for my favorites I need to make reservations.

Planning for
Carnation Cafe
Big Thunder BBQ
Cafe Orleans

3 weeks out, guess I better start thinking about some reservations for some meals. I hate being set to a schedule at Disneyland. I go on vacation to get away from timelines. :) When we go in offseason it seems so much easier to play it by ear but for my favorites I need to make reservations.

Planning for
Carnation Cafe
Big Thunder BBQ
Cafe Orleans

I hear ya! But Disneyland is the one place I make an exception to this rule. If we don't then we can expect 1 hour or more waiting when our tummies come rumbling. I also like to kick my feet up for a while and have a little down time from the hussle & bussle-and diner w/ the family does just that.

I have today off work, so I am spending it catching up on a few things. Made a quick trip to the dollar store and picked up some goodies for our trip. For sit down dining on vacation-I always bring a few of the grab & go small color packs that come with 4 crayons/stickers-they fit nicely in my purse and there is many times, especially at Disney where the restaurants do not have coloring activities for kids-My kids love them and of course they have lots in Disney themes.:love:

I have also been busy ordering things online for trip-AMAZING how much I spend $ preparing for leisure time off-LOL. :rotfl: Since Valentines is about 1.5 weeks prior, I will be giving my DH & my DD's there Valentines gifts which will be stuffed with stuff for Disney--color books, color wonder, activity books, markers, crayons, stickers, autograph books (ordered these from Etsy & LOVE!!!) sweatshirts & teeshirts, new backpacks, water bottles and of course Vday treats. Its a great way for me to give them some special stuff they can use for Disney, but doubles as their V-day gifts. :lovestruc

Planning for
Carnation Cafe
Big Thunder BBQ
Cafe Orleans

I know what you mean about not wanting to be tied down to reservations. I don't know how some people do it with 1-2 reservations a day!

We usually hold it to one character meal and one nice dinner but this trip we are switching the character meals for F! dinner and Napa Rose for the nice dinner. I hadn't planned on adding any more but made reservations just the other day for Carnation Cafe for breakfast once I realized that it was still on our to do list.

I wasn't wowed by BTRBBQ but I know a ton of people who LOVE it. Cafe Orleans was a total and complete bust for us, it was without a doubt the worst meal I have had at DL, sadly.

As a first timer, I love reading all your MUST DO's!

I'm still looking at the map but I know I want to do Alice in Wonderland definitely, Radiator Springs Racers and California Screamin'.

At this point I feel like I want to do it ALL! lol but know I can't so I definitely need to make a list!!

As a first timer, I love reading all your MUST DO's!

I'm still looking at the map but I know I want to do Alice in Wonderland definitely, Radiator Springs Racers and California Screamin'.

At this point I feel like I want to do it ALL! lol but know I can't so I definitely need to make a list!!

With 4-5 days, you should be able to do just about everything you want to do!

I would look at the attractions and shows lists and pick which are the ones you absolutely cannot live without doing and get those done first thing. After that, work you way to the ones you really want to do.

For meals, I would pick which restaurants you really want to eat at and if they take reservations I would make them now.

That looks perfect! I'm going to look into it.

That one might be a bit smaller than the one he actually has. This is the exact one but it seems to be discontinued.

102638541.jpg

If you have an outdoors store nearby where you live, that is probably the best place to look. We've had the MEC one for DS for 7 years or so and it still looks brand new.

These two look pretty close:

http://www.rei.com/product/856553/deuter-schmusebar-pack-kids#tab-specs

http://www.rei.com/product/870883/rei-sprig-12-pack-kids#tab-specs

So we might need to extend our trip so my kids (really my daughter) can wear everything I bought "for Disneyland!" Oops! That's what happens when I buy in advance!

So we might need to extend our trip so my kids (really my daughter) can wear everything I bought "for Disneyland!" Oops! That's what happens when I buy in advance!

Too funny, I guess you will either have to stay longer or go back for another trip! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter