Official February 2014 Thread...

Main roads were good today. We went into Worcester and it was fine. Side roads were meh. Still looks like 2-4, but at least it will be over by 11 PM.

Yup Channel 7 trying to be positive. Even said looks like 50s by the end of the week so when you come home you shouldn't have to worry about your flight home. I'm liking that end of weeks numbers!

Hoping you get there and you get great weather.

peace

So I sit here and see a sand truck go by. Wow we hardly ever get a sand truck around here. And not a minute later comes a plow truck. All the slush and sand pushed up on the side of the road. Go figure. Someone isn't talking to someone.

:worship: I give! I give!:confused3

We're down to the single digits! I can't wait! We had a snow day today, so one more work day this week, then a full week next week, then flying out Saturday night! Woo hoo!

Seems we are leaving about the same time. So do you have everything ready?

We're here now, and I've picked up a nasty cold. I woke up with a sore throat yesterday, and today I woke up feeling rubbish. Thank goodness I had some cold/flu pills in my hand luggage!

Seems we are leaving about the same time. So do you have everything ready?

Just about. I just have to add a few more articles of clothing to my suitcase and buy some little things today. And then there's the last minute stuff like chargers and toothbrushes that I'll add on departure day. I LOVE packing. :p.

How about you?

We leave tomorrow!!! So glad all of the snow and ice has melted and the airport is back to normal!!

Had to do some last minute shopping yesterday looking for shorts for myself. Over the past year i've lost 35lbs, so last years summer clothes don't fit anymore. Of course nobody had normal shorts out, so looks like it's exercise clothes for me!

So gotta finish packing up tonight, in secret since the girls still don't know.

We told them we're getting up early tomorrow to head to Atlanta for the day. Told them we're going to Zoo Atlanta, World of Coke and that there's a HUGE disney store down there. We told them they need to bring their Duffy's and Pins just incase they have them at the store.

Then we're going to get to the airport and tell them we have to pick up their Uncle first. Gonna get out, then start unloading our bags and have the camera ready. :hyper:

Here's hoping everything goes as planned in the morning!!

We leave tomorrow!!! So glad all of the snow and ice has melted and the airport is back to normal!!

Had to do some last minute shopping yesterday looking for shorts for myself. Over the past year i've lost 35lbs, so last years summer clothes don't fit anymore. Of course nobody had normal shorts out, so looks like it's exercise clothes for me!

So gotta finish packing up tonight, in secret since the girls still don't know.

We told them we're getting up early tomorrow to head to Atlanta for the day. Told them we're going to Zoo Atlanta, World of Coke and that there's a HUGE disney store down there. We told them they need to bring their Duffy's and Pins just incase they have them at the store.

Then we're going to get to the airport and tell them we have to pick up their Uncle first. Gonna get out, then start unloading our bags and have the camera ready. :hyper:

Here's hoping everything goes as planned in the morning!!

Sweet! I hope all goes well.
:banana:
Congrats on the weight loss. I hope to be down 40 before my next vacation.

Rebooked for Tuesday to Saturday. We had to add on a day was able to get into AKL for Friday.

Flight cancelled already for tomorrow. So angry.

Rebooked for Tuesday to Saturday. We had to add on a day was able to get into AKL for Friday.

That sounds adventurous!!!
Happy for you to still be able to make it work.
Weather after tomorrow sounds like it will cooperate for your flights.
There is a reason for everything. I bet your week is going to be amazing!

How is the weather expected down there? Hopefully Pixie Dust!!!
pixiedust:

Kay!!!!!
I just checked Accuweather and they are saying that starting Tuesday the temps go into the 80s. So you will have better weather and miss the two cooler days. But then again, 70 is better than this "STUFF". (being polite) :rolleyes1

Plus it gives you two extra days to pack!
Ok so you probably have been packed for weeks.

pixiedust: coming I'm sure. Enjoy!

Kay!!!!!
I just checked Accuweather and they are saying that starting Tuesday the temps go into the 80s. So you will have better weather and miss the two cooler days. But then again, 70 is better than this "STUFF". (being polite) :rolleyes1

Plus it gives you two extra days to pack!
Ok so you probably have been packed for weeks.

pixiedust: coming I'm sure. Enjoy!

All packed! Luckily I won't have to take anything out to use. What worries me is that I see snow for Thursday.

The real reason-the flight coming in from Florida today cancelled and therefore there went our flight.

This time next week I will be in bed at Pop anxiously awaiting our first park day! This last week of work before the trip is really going to be tough. Especially because the snow gave me a surprise four day weekend that has really thrown me off my schedule.

All packed! Luckily I won't have to take anything out to use. What worries me is that I see snow for Thursday.

The real reason-the flight coming in from Florida today cancelled and therefore there went our flight.

Oh ya that makes sense. I forgot about that being the same plan for the multiple Florida trips back and forth.

Snow Thursday??? Are you on something? ;)
I saw 40 and 50 for later this week. You aren't coming home until Saturday anyway. Besides at least if you are stuck down there, you can figure something out for Sunday......better to be stuck there than miss your vacation up here.
But ya it's a rough time of year to travel and this winter wasn't great.
I think you are going to have the same situation like me. I was there last week (seems so long ago) and we had the big storm on Wednesday and then on Thursday I was able to fly home just fine.

Enjoy Disney and try not to worry about Saturday. Stay in the moment and the moment is predicted to be 80 degrees. I can't wait to hear what blast you had.
pixiedust:

Just checked. You meant Tuesday. Ouch. And triple ouch for me cause I have a meeting with my son at 2pm. ugh I hate driving in snow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter