• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official February 2014 Thread...

I'm just curious why you wait until the day before to do online check in. Just your process? Or another reason? Thanks!

No reason 'Just In Case' something happens and I need to reschedule. I think it just makes me feel better. We usually drive and leave the day before so I just do it when we leave.

Have any of you been the first week of February? What were your experiences with crowds? Weather?

We are going the 2nd (Super Bowl)-8.

I'll be there the 2nd - 6th.
My November trip was more humid than I like so 70's sounds good to me.
I've heard and read the crowds are low that week.

I'll watch the weather reports the week before. I have no concern about wearing a jacket. It will be way better even if cold than this heavy wet snow!
Layers!

Can't wait for the leisurely paced time away. I refuse to be stressed while I'm down there. :)

Should I be concerned? We have NOT gotten a flash drive & we check in 2/21???

Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

Also, we can't do FP+ which I thought for sure we would have an email by now... We are staying on site at POFQ

Should I be concerned? We have NOT gotten a flash drive & we check in 2/21???

Our check in is 1/30 and we just got our flash drive 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Also you are a little early for your FP+ you have to wait until 60 days outour email came on day 59 and I had already made my choices.

Also, we can't do FP+ which I thought for sure we would have an email by now... We are staying on site at POFQ Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards
FP+ system opens to guest at midnight 60 days prior to arrival. As far as the thumb drives, it's a promotional material and not everyone is getting them. Some people are just getting the book and magnet and some people are getting nothing. It's the luck of the draw on those items. They aren't necessary to your trip or making any type if reservation just a fun "extra".

FP+ system opens to guest at midnight 60 days prior to arrival. As far as the thumb drives, it's a promotional material and not everyone is getting them. Some people are just getting the book and magnet and some people are getting nothing. It's the luck of the draw on those items. They aren't necessary to your trip or making any type if reservation just a fun "extra".

Adding to this, you can see the exact same video on the website if anyone is curious.

Booked our FPs last night at 11:30 central and started the check in process this morning! so excited.
we got the box with the vacation book, magnet and thumb drive. love.

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Grrrr. Stupid TA didn't book our tickets direct with WDW so we don't have any info to be able to link them to our reservation and get our FP+ done!!!!!
Grrrrr :mad::mad::mad::mad:

We will be there Feb 4-7 for a mini trip. One of our twins plays college baseball and will be playing in SC the 1-3 and again on the 8-9th. Wanted to go to both weekends and didn't have a thing to do in between :confused3. :stir: up a plan to :banana: at Raglan Road! BWI will be our resting spot. pirate:

I just want to say.... 9 MORE WEEKS!!!! Gosh it better go quicker than when I was pregnant and wanting my bundles of joy out. :rotfl2:

Got my mickey mail with flash drive today. Plugged it in and it just "loads" nothing happening? Help?

Got my mickey mail with flash drive today. Plugged it in and it just "loads" nothing happening? Help? Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

I had to go to:

My Computer

Open the flash drive

Double click the video part 1 file

.... It then pulled up a video on the website to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter