• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official February 2014 Thread...

Maybe the Green light up on the flash drive is so we start getting the idea of what it is suppose to look like at the park. i.e. when it lights up for us to go in to the park entrance or that our FP+ is approved.

Hahaha! YES- the green light! Hopefully no dreaded blue lights!

We got our Flash drive yesterday too! While I too think it is a bit of a waste of money, my kids ( DS 4 & DD 6) got the biggest kick out of it.

Green light for me! Taking a plane down to WDW from the 10-13th! Everything is booked and ready to go, I'm so FLIPPING EXCITED!!! :cool1::cool1:

Mum paid off the rest of our trip yesterday, so all we need to do now is wait for 60 days to book FP+ and then buy train tickets and pack and GO. 67 days will fly by! It's gone so quickly.

How'd you do that?! I'm also 61 days out, and just tried. I thought you couldn't until 60 day?

Go to your MDE account, click on my itinerary go to the date in Feb I did Feb 2nd, scroll about halfway down and there should be a place to make FP+ reservations. Should be right below your resort reservation.

Go to your MDE account, click on my itinerary go to the date in Feb I did Feb 2nd, scroll about halfway down and there should be a place to make FP+ reservations. Should be right below your resort reservation.

I just tried and it's not working for me either. I'll try again in the morning

Booked all of my fast passes for Jan 3-8. It took a lot longer than I thought -- that website is so sloooow!

Does anyone know what time you can start scheduling FP+ on day 60? Is it 6AM like dining? Thanks!

I'm so confused. Just tried to wok on FP+. We are doing a split stay. 4 days on site, 3 days off site. I can't make reservations for FP+ for those last 3 days? We are AP holders so we don't get paper tickets either:(

It's possible that the ability for AP's to book up to 7-14 days of FP+ doesn't occur until AFTER the first qualifying stay. Previously anyone with an on site stay would be able to make FP+ reservations for the entirety of their ticket, even if it was partly off site. Perhaps they are closing some loopholes?

64 days!!!

I got wind of the sale for the resorts, and decided NOW is the time! It will be our first trip for all of us. Its me , hubby and our 2.5 yr old daughter, who will turn 3 during our vacation!!!!!:cake:
I booked wilderness lodge so my hubby would fall in love with Disney and want a return trip! I secretly want to book Art of Animation since my daughter loves NEMO.. sigh! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!

64 days!!! I got wind of the sale for the resorts, and decided NOW is the time! It will be our first trip for all of us. Its me , hubby and our 2.5 yr old daughter, who will turn 3 during our vacation!!!!!:cake: I booked wilderness lodge so my hubby would fall in love with Disney and want a return trip! I secretly want to book Art of Animation since my daughter loves NEMO.. sigh! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!

Congrats! Get your Food reservations made this weekend so could can plan FP in a few days! Yow are going to be busy planning!

I just booked a few weeks ago. This will be my first visit since 1989! I had a lot to learn!

We had plenty of reservations to choose from for the most part. Almost every day I try booking the more desirable restaurants looking for cancellations. Good luck! We are going 2.2-2.8x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter