• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official February 2014 Thread...

We are booked for 2/25 to 3/1! Surprising our son for his 8th birthday, which is on 2/26.

So excited to be going back! Didn't think we would until some time in 2015.

Just booked our Mardi Gras trip! So excited! It will be our first time at a Value. I am hoping we won't be disappointed, but it's Disney! I think we will be ok!!

We were booked for Mardi Gras week but decided to move up our trip to the beginning of February. Our annual passes will still be good so moving up our trip saved us around $1200! :thumbsup2

I posted in the wrong month! Lol. We leave in Feb but the bulk of the trip will be in March. I love when MG falls in Feb. enjoy!!

We bought our flight tickets for our first family trip to WDW -- 2/14-2/21 -- woohoo! My head is spinning with all there is to do! I haven't been since 1997:scratchin

We'll be there Feb 19 - March 3. I booked our plane tickets but am still trying to decide on a place to stay. Any guesses if FP+ will be available to offsite guests by then?

We'll be there Feb 19 - March 3. I booked our plane tickets but am still trying to decide on a place to stay. Any guesses if FP+ will be available to offsite guests by then?

It doesn't seem likely. I'm also concerned that FP+ may only be available on a same day basis for offsite guests. Now, more than ever, I would consider onsite...

Is anyone else getting as excited as I am seeing people in late January being able to customize their Magicbands!

Is anyone else getting as excited as I am seeing people in late January being able to customize their Magicbands!

Yes because we leave on the 2nd-8th of Feb. I just saw on the Jan board they were able to customize leaving Jan 31. That makes it more real. I was just going to post to say that late Jan people are able to customize bands.

Haven't been to DW is over 15 years! I know a lot has changed, and glad I found this place to figure it out :)

So here are some questions:

What is a Magicband?

We are going to DW 2/14-2/21 -- is there anything "special" going on there at this time?

TIA, Michelle

Couldn't sleep so I logged into MDE and guess what....I WAS ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE MY MAGIC BANDS!!!! We arrive Feb 1st! :banana:

Couldn't sleep so I logged into MDE and guess what....I WAS ABLE TO CUSTOMIZE MY MAGIC BANDS!!!! We arrive Feb 1st! :banana:

I'm able to do mine too and we don't arrive until Feb 22! I called my sister, who I'm traveling with, but she wants to wait to do it at our 101 Dalmatian theme night when we have 101 days to go. :p

We're going Feb. 1-8 and I customized my magic bands yesterday!!! So excited! One more step closer to the trip!

Hi all, after reading the last few posts, I went to MDE and guess what? We are picking our MagicBand colors! Our check in date is February 28. Now I just can't wait to get a BOG lunch res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter