• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official February 2014 Thread...

I'm really confused... I can't make any ADR's after the 8th. I thought they let you make them for your entire trip once you hit that 180 day mark? My dates are the 7th-15th. Is it different online? I need to make sure I get CP for my son's birthday breakfast. If I call will they be able to help me? ANd for the record...my ticker has said 182 days for the last three days.

Stella, how were you able to make all of your ADR's for those dates?

I'm really confused... I can't make any ADR's after the 8th. I thought they let you make them for your entire trip once you hit that 180 day mark? My dates are the 7th-15th. Is it different online? I need to make sure I get CP for my son's birthday breakfast. If I call will they be able to help me? ANd for the record...my ticker has said 182 days for the last three days.

Try calling. You need to be logged in and have your reservation linked to do 180+10 and a lot of people have had issues with that part of the system working. Let us know how it turns out!

Try calling. You need to be logged in and have your reservation linked to do 180+10 and a lot of people have had issues with that part of the system working. Let us know how it turns out!

This could be the problem...I am not staying on site. But still I am at 178 days and should be able to book. I will call tonight.

This could be the problem...I am not staying on site. But still I am at 178 days and should be able to book. I will call tonight.

You do need to be staying on property. The 180+10 is a perk only available to onsite guests. You need to have a Disney reservation linked for it to work, and if you're not staying onsite, you would not have a Disney reservation. For off-site, arrival day does not matter. What matters is the day you want the ADR. So you will need to make your ADRs 180 days prior to the specific day you want the ADR. Are you saying you're 178 days out from your arrival day, or 178 from the day you want CP? If you are 178 days from the day you want CP, just call. It's not uncommon for people to have issues making ADRs online.

We are staying on site...we also had our TA make the ADR's.

I just realised! Today (August 14) is our ADR date for Feb 14. We need to make a decision on what Mum's going to do for her birthday meal today. We'll probably be in MK so maybe try Crystal Palace for breakfast or something.

So excited!!! Got up early today before work and got the CP for my baby's birthday breakfast!!! I can't remember, but how early before your reservation are you allowed entry to the park? I thought it was 30 minutes before. Whatever it was, it was so awesome being there with hardly anyone in the park and getting pictures in front of the castle with no one around. Loved it! Can't wait!

Also got the 50's Prime Time Cafe for the first time ever!!! I have tried my last three trips to get in there with no luck. Should be fun. My kids want the T-Rex Cafe again, so I think that may be our last night's meal since we are thinking of going to DTD that day.

Now just need to find a good place to stay and we will be all set.:thumbsup2

So excited!!! Got up early today before work and got the CP for my baby's birthday breakfast!!! I can't remember, but how early before your reservation are you allowed entry to the park? I thought it was 30 minutes before. Whatever it was, it was so awesome being there with hardly anyone in the park and getting pictures in front of the castle with no one around. Loved it! Can't wait!

Also got the 50's Prime Time Cafe for the first time ever!!! I have tried my last three trips to get in there with no luck. Should be fun. My kids want the T-Rex Cafe again, so I think that may be our last night's meal since we are thinking of going to DTD that day.

Now just need to find a good place to stay and we will be all set.:thumbsup2

Awesome! We just booked a Crystal Palace breakfast for Mum's birthday this evening. We got 8:35 which is a pretty good time- we should be done by 9:30 or so and then go and enjoy the park!

Hi everyone!!! We are planning an 8 night stay over President's Day week. We haven't decided between POFQ or CSR yet, but I'm leaning toward POFQ at this point. I'm very very anxiously waiting on SW to release the dates we will be there. Jetblue has their rates out and they're pretty scary....but I expected that. So I'm just waiting on that and then I'm planning to book everything!

We are going that same week and plan on staying at AOA but we are driving from CT

I'm here for Feb!! Just found you guys thanks to someone on my other thread

We are going Feb 22-Mar 7 staying offsite.

Is anyone else renting a car? ?

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

I'm here for Feb!! Just found you guys thanks to someone on my other thread

We are going Feb 22-Mar 7 staying offsite.

Is anyone else renting a car? ?

I am renting a mini van for our February trip. I just got a great deal on the Alamo website. I had to prepay but it was worth it!

Yay! DDs 2 & 5 are going to have a blast! They see the characters as real at that age, it really does make it magical!!! Best tip-Don't forget to bring something to tie to your stroller handle so you can tell it apart from the others! Saves time when you are looking for it in a sea of strollers! :)

Also - be careful about leaving anything valuable in your stroller

Looks like we will be at CBR February 6 and 7 after a cruise. First time at CBR and first anything without kids in a looooooong time lol!

Well-I booked all my ADRs this morning! :cool1:

First time doing this, first time trip - so I was expecting something to go wrong. Had TONS of issues with the website, server busy (lots), couldn't find the reservation (lots), but after a few tries I got ALL of them (not all the times I wanted but I took what was available). Yippee!

When I called later for BBB I was able to change the times of my breakfast reservations to before park opening too - so I'm ecstatic! :cheer2:

One question - though I guess it doesn't matter for me anymore. I saw it suggested elsewhere that if a table isn't available for the number in your party to try and even number - I did that (i.e. 4) but then it wanted me to input the fourth person's name. I ended up hitting back and searching for 3 and it popped up - but I was wondering how people reserve for 4 when there's no fourth person?

Oh well - SO excited! I was so stressed about not getting the reservations, now I can relax for six months. :rolleyes1

We are going that same week and plan on staying at AOA but we are driving from CT

I can't imagine driving!!! I think I have no patience for long road trips. SW released their fares though and they aren't as bad as I thought so that's a relief! We ended up booking POFQ for nine nights! So excited!

mlk1979 said:
I am renting a mini van for our February trip. I just got a great deal on the Alamo website. I had to prepay but it was worth it!

How long are you going for and what rate if you don't mind me asking? I haven't booked yet. Figured we were too far out

How long are you going for and what rate if you don't mind me asking? I haven't booked yet. Figured we were too far out

We are going for 12 days and I paid $590 for a mini van. I have been watching the prices on all of the sites for the last six months and this is the cheapest I have seen.

mlk1979 said:
We are going for 12 days and I paid $590 for a mini van. I have been watching the prices on all of the sites for the last six months and this is the cheapest I have seen.

That's awesome is that taxes in??? Cheapest I can find for 14 days is $750 tax in

That being said I haven't held anything yet. Thinking I should especially a mini van

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter