Official Fantasyland Expansion Q & A (Mickey gets evicted) PART II

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Berlioz70, Dec 29, 2010.

1. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Yes, but Beast is a character addition for MK--the character calculus is different.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney_Princess83

Disney_Princess83 DIS Veteran

Yes but he's still being taken away from EPCOT :confused3 I think how popular Beast is, it seems really unfair that you now HAVE to make a dinner reservation to meet them. I realise Beast isn't the only character you have to do this for but :confused3

4. loveysbydesign

loveysbydesign I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......... I'm wondering how many people are going to be upset that they can no longer get a picture with Minnie and Mickey together since Minnie has been moved to Pete's sideshow along with Daisy??
    So happy I got a picture of us with the 2 of them last trip(even if it did turn out blurry).
    Plus I think Marie the cat should stay in France...not be at the flagpole on Main St. Surprised that they didn't put another character there instead.
    on easywdw.com there is an update on Pete's

5. Disney_Princess83

We were lucky enough to get the same photo on our last trip too. ;)

6. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

Hey.... Disney is my happy place. Keep calculus out of this. ;)

7. Disney_Princess83

:lmao:

8. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

Actually, I used to be disappointed that you couldn't get Mickey and Minnie together. I always said I would wait in line twice as long to get them together. So when they showed up together in TST I was happy indeed.

As anxious as I am to meet the characters in their storybook circus costumes, I think over the long haul I'm going to be disappointed not to be able to meet Minnie in her traditional garb in the MK. We usually just do a quick day in Epcot and don't do much character hunting there.

9. Disney_Princess83

I might be the only one but I would be willing to pay a separate "ticket" to get a photo with the Fab 5 (Or Fab 6 including Daisy!) :thumbsup2 It's great to get to meet characters "together" or in a group

10. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

PETE'S SILLY SIDESHOW PHOTOS!!!

My auto photo didn't want to flash, so you had to manually turn it on... if the attendant took to long then it would time out and the flash would turn off... GRR. I just have to go back again to retake some of the photos. :thumbsup2

PETE'S SILLY SIDESHOW

[​IMG]

Thanks!!

11. Disney_Princess83

Your photos are terrific! Thanks for sharing. I don't really like their new outfits but maybe I'll like them better them I see them in person

12. rachel09985

rachel09985 DIS Veteran

So I just read about the D23 previews on November 3rd our magic kingdom day! I just went to buy a membership and none of the links are valid! I'm thinking they cancelled membership until after the registration on Monday.

If that's the case who wants to take me as their guest on November 3rd? I promise I would be a fun date!!! :)

13. hollygolitely93

hollygolitely93 DIS Veteran

*trying* to stay positive...as so much of FLE is so very exciting!

BUT...

- No Mickey and Minnie together :(
    - The PSS costumes :(. Especially Daisy??????
    - no Beast at Epcot (is that confirmed?). :(
    - no Belle at CRT (it's why I made the dang reservation!)

The whole character thingy is making me a bit sad...

14. averill94

averill94 DIS Veteran

:goodvibesOMG I really love their outfits!!!!

15. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

Yes - that is confirmed.

16. FaerieFire

FaerieFire Mouseketeer

I just bought a membership, just in case. They do provide a membership number, which they say you need to try to get a spot in the preview. But I was not able to immediately log in (i.e. to purchase D23 merchandise). My other concern is they say you need to show your card to get in to the preview (assuming you get a spot), and it says membership packets don't ship until after the end of the month and then take 3-4 weeks to arrive (3-4 weeks from now would probably be OK...). I'm wondering if they'll let you in with the confirmation notice... Now I wish I'd gotten it weeks ago, when I'd considered it before...

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

17. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

18. rachel09985

rachel09985 DIS Veteran

Oh thats good news! So you did buy it just recently and they provided a membership number!

We will be at AoA LM the same time!!! See you there!!

19. FaerieFire

FaerieFire Mouseketeer

Just this morning. No idea if it will work out, but it's $35 I should have spent before anyway...

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

20. Minnie Mommy Mouse

Minnie Mommy Mouse Mouseketeer

Amy news on DVC member previews???

TIA,
    Julie

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

21. rachel09985

rachel09985 DIS Veteran

I just bought it too! If it doesn't work, oh well, it was only $35. I did see the member ID so hopefully it will work when we try to get the previews.

Now I gotta figure out which time I want. I currently have reservations for meals during both times!