***Official DLR November 2021 Check-in Thread***

I kept hoping that the weather would change for the better this weekend, but it only got hotter!

I kept hoping that the weather would change for the better this weekend, but it only got hotter!

My "local" weather guy posted this image and it showed that they're going to be "above normal" temperature wise through the 18th. We fly out on Saturday, arriving late, but I've been watching the temps creep up daily for Sunday, Monday, and now Tuesday. Still not as hot as our trip to WDW in late June (where it also rained every day and for 8+ hours), I guess!

I keep looking too. My poor winter tires are going to melt off my car once we get past the mountains :car:

We still are not sure when we can head out. I am crossing everything for Thursday so we can keep on schedule for our reservations etc. If not we will have to leave Friday afternoon and miss a good chunk of our first park day and my Carnation Cafe reservation.

Same here, my daughter had all of these cute fall/xmas outfit plans (including for Dapper Day Sunday) that it will be too hot to wear. I certainly didn't think we'd be planning for pool time in November, but I'm packing the swimsuits because we may want to cool off Saturday afternoon during our break.

I keep looking too. My poor winter tires are going to melt off my car once we get past the mountains :car:

We still are not sure when we can head out. I am crossing everything for Thursday so we can keep on schedule for our reservations etc. If not we will have to leave Friday afternoon and miss a good chunk of our first park day and my Carnation Cafe reservation.
Oh my goodness, I hope everything goes ok for you all! Safe travels!! We leave for the airport in the next half an hour, can't believe it's finally here!!!!

I think I might be the only one happy that the weather will be hot this weekend haha.

You are not the only one! We are excited to be in the parks to start the day, then afternoon pool time, then evening time in the park!

Coming from the Pacific Northwest and the rain/wind we have right now this is perfect.

You are not the only one! We are excited to be in the parks to start the day, then afternoon pool time, then evening time in the park!

Coming from the Pacific Northwest and the rain/wind we have right now this is perfect.

Agree! One last hurray before the snow takes over for 6 months haha (I live in Canada)

Oh my goodness, I hope everything goes ok for you all! Safe travels!! We leave for the airport in the next half an hour, can't believe it's finally here!!!!
Have a great flight down.... I can't believe it is here either!!! I will be the one who looks exhausted walking into the park crying haha... Have fun!!!!

I am actually a little bit nervous seeing temps in the low 90s! That is literally 100 degrees warmer than the temperature out my back door right now! We leave Thursday night at midnight and arrive SNA at 9am. I was planning on checking into our hotel, dropping our bags and hitting DCA. Now I am rethinking that. Maybe we check in, drop our bags, and hit the pool until early evening when the temps cool off.
Maybe we will be the "late shift" entering the parks as it gets later in the afternoon and stay until the park closes at midnight!

Dawn

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'll be canceling a reservation on Thanksgiving day for Carthay Circle Alfresco Terrace at 2:10 for 4 people. Is anyone interested in trying to coordinate getting it?

I can't believe I'm actually going back tomorrow! Seems like it has been decades. I'll be flying down from Sac with my daughter and grandson (who turns 5 in a few weeks). How magical it will be to experience DLR through his eyes ♥️. At least, I hope so! 😂

We are so close!! We left Thursday morning on the ferry to head over to cross the border. That was uneventful and I was shocked how fast we got through the border.

About An hour into Our drive the rain started and didn’t stop till after Portland, Then the fog hit us. We left out house around 6 am and got to our hotel in Ashland, OR around 930pm

Yesterday was so much nicer the sun was out we took our time and drove just over 6 hours to Santa Nella. Now I’m wide awake waiting to start the last leg of the trip to Anaheim. After We check in I plan on spending our evening at DTD and get our credit for max pass that is on our tickets.

We'll be there soon, we fly in Wednesday and will probably be to our motel by 6. Starting at DL on Thursday morning!!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait! I've been sick with bronchitis and might have to take it a little easy, but still so excited!!

We'll be there soon, we fly in Wednesday and will probably be to our motel by 6. Starting at DL on Thursday morning!!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait! I've been sick with bronchitis and might have to take it a little easy, but still so excited!!
Oh sorry you are sick. Have a great trip!!

Safe travels everyone! We fly out in one week. And I'd be eager to hear feedback on how it went getting credit for Maxpass at the ticket booth. I'll be doing the same thing next Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter