DSC07006.jpg

DSC07007.jpg

DSC07008.jpg

DSC07010.jpg

DSC07011.jpg

DSC07012.jpg

DSC07013.jpg

Hello all,

Please can you help me find the wishes theme cake - I know Ive seen it here but ive spent the last two hours looking for it:crazy2:

It's the perfect idea for my Dad's 60th cake.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what to do... I emailed Brian at the Contemporary on Monday about having a cake made for my anniversary w/an attachment of a picture I had drawn up for a cake idea. The email was sent back to me saying it was undeliverable because of the attachment, so I rewrote the email w/o the picture and sent it. When I checked my "sent item's" folder it says both emails were sent! I have not had a response from Brian either, now I don't know if he got any of the emails. Should I resend the email and apologize for resending and explain the problem or should I just wait a while longer?

Hi, I had emailed Brian on Thursday and hadn't gotten a response. I did get a response from him early this morning so hopefully you've gotten one too. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the pics of the mini cakes! I definitely think this is the way to go instead of the "your highness" pkg. I wonder if I bring a tiara for her (it is on her real b-day), if the server would be allowed to give it to her. (I don't think any of the princesses are allowed?

Hello all,

Please can you help me find the wishes theme cake - I know Ive seen it here but ive spent the last two hours looking for it:

So.... not this cake?

cake.jpg

Thank you so much for the pics of the mini cakes! I definitely think this is the way to go instead of the "your highness" pkg. I wonder if I bring a tiara for her (it is on her real b-day), if the server would be allowed to give it to her. (I don't think any of the princesses are allowed?

It's worth asking! See if you can sneak away and flag down your server out of view of the guest of honor. :thumbsup2

My boyfriend would love this!! He's a giant fan of the caterpillar. Any idea how much something like this would cost and if they could put it on a (mini?) cake instead of a cupcake?

A mini cake that elaborate will probably run you $35–$45 from the Grand Floridian, but they can totally do it. :thumbsup2

What does a 2D image look like?

Like the Castle and the Belle in the Wishes cake pictured above (if you request it standing on white chocolate).

Can i get a mini-cake to any of the following...?

Raglan Road
Crystal Palace
50's PT
Ohana
CHefs de France

thanks...

Raglan Road
Crystal Palace
50's PT
Ohana
CHefs de France

thanks...

I know you can't at Raglan Road, they are not a Disney owned restaurant, I emailed them, they have their own cake, I believe it's 10 inches and costs $60, it feeds 10 to 12 people.

Raglan Road
Crystal Palace
50's PT
Ohana
CHefs de France

thanks...

From the FAQ in the first post of this thread:

Where can I get a fancy, fondant-covered cake or a mini cake?
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas (no mini cakes)
  • BoardWalk Inn & Villas
  • Caribbean Beach (made by BoardWalk Bakery)
  • Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower
  • Epcot (call Private Dining at the Yacht & Beach Club)
  • Fort Wilderness (call Private Dining at the Contemporary)
  • Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Magic Kingdom (call Private Dining at the Contemporary)
  • Old Key West (made by BoardWalk Bakery)
  • Pop Century (made by BoardWalk Bakery)
  • Polynesian Resort (call Private Dining at the Grand Floridian)
  • Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (made by BoardWalk Bakery)
  • Wilderness Lodge (call Private Dining at the Contemporary)
  • Yacht & Beach Club & Villas

:thumbsup2

Hi all! I have a question and I hope this is the right place to ask it. My DH and I are going to WDW in October and after looking at all these beautiful cakes I would absolutely love to get one for him. The thing is... I really don't have a reason to, I just want a cake:rotfl: Our anniversary is in July and his birthday isn't until November. I don't really wanna do a Halloween cake cause we're not that big into it. I just want to do something special for him to let him know how much he means to me and how much I love him. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do? He's a HUGE Penn State fan and he's sacrificing two games to go see Mickey with me, so I had been thinking about maybe a cake with Mickey in football gear with PSU's colors. Any other ideas would be really appreciated. thanks so much!!!

Hi all! I have a question and I hope this is the right place to ask it. My DH and I are going to WDW in October and after looking at all these beautiful cakes I would absolutely love to get one for him. The thing is... I really don't have a reason to, I just want a cake:rotfl: Our anniversary is in July and his birthday isn't until November. I don't really wanna do a Halloween cake cause we're not that big into it. I just want to do something special for him to let him know how much he means to me and how much I love him. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do? He's a HUGE Penn State fan and he's sacrificing two games to go see Mickey with me, so I had been thinking about maybe a cake with Mickey in football gear with PSU's colors. Any other ideas would be really appreciated. thanks so much!!!

Awww, I like your mickey w/ his colors idea!! I say go with that!

I love your idea! I'm also ordering a cake for no real occasion! My boyfriend has been dying to do the Star Wars Weekends for YEARS and we're finally going next week! I ordered a star wars cake saying "enjoy your Star Wars weekend!!!":goodvibes

Awww, I like your mickey w/ his colors idea!! I say go with that!

Thanks! :goodvibes I think he would absolutely love it. When I say he's a PSU fan it's the understatement of the century. He lives, sleeps, and breathes PSU. We're having dinner our first night at Artist Point and another night at Yachtsman Steakhouse, so those are the two I'm looking at possibly ordering a cake from. It's only the two of us so I'm unsure as to what size to get and how to go about this. I would love any suggestions you and everyone else can give me!

I love your idea! I'm also ordering a cake for no real occasion! My boyfriend has been dying to do the Star Wars Weekends for YEARS and we're finally going next week! I ordered a star wars cake saying "enjoy your Star Wars weekend!!!":goodvibes

That sounds fabulous!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one wanting to get a cake for no real occasion, I was worried that I sounded silly :confused3 I'm sure your cake will look awesome, have a great time!! :goodvibes

Since I am a terrible judge at sizing in pictures, I'm going to have to ask a question before I make my call to try to order a cake for DH's birthday dinner.

Would the mini wedding cake satisfy 2 adults and 2 kids or should I go with a larger cake?

I really like the 2-tier look, but I'm worried that we'll have a ton of cake left over. I wouldn't mind a little leftover for the rest of the trip.

Thanks!

Since I am a terrible judge at sizing in pictures, I'm going to have to ask a question before I make my call to try to order a cake for DH's birthday dinner.

Would the mini wedding cake satisfy 2 adults and 2 kids or should I go with a larger cake?

I really like the 2-tier look, but I'm worried that we'll have a ton of cake left over. I wouldn't mind a little leftover for the rest of the trip.

Thanks!

I believe the mini wedding cake serves 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter