• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL December Photo Pass Share***NOW CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! We're BACK! :sad1:

I got my email and will post our pics on the 24th! (Email me everyone!!! to Remind me!!! I will do that instead of working!!!:happytv: )

Hope you all have as much as fun as we just we just did!!!

T

I uploaded my pics 2 days ago and another person has uploaded theirs yesterday or today, the problem is our pics are mixed together. How did that happen? When did Disney start mixing pics?

hi - were you the first in your group to use the group password and upload your photopass number?? It may be the next person in your share has uploaded their card number.

Because all on this thread are in a share, all of us in our particular assigned share will show up in it as we upload via the group's shared password. To Disney, we are 'one family' since we are using one password to upload and edit. Their software would not know to separate by images. They now only separate by park/resort.

:santa:

The photos are now ordered by "date taken" vs. "card number". That is why they are mixed. There is really no getting around this unless your group members have no overlap. I just finished going through 1400+ photos for 9 groups.

It took a little bit of time. ;)

The photos are now ordered by "date taken" vs. "card number". That is why they are mixed. There is really no getting around this unless your group members have no overlap. I just finished going through 1400+ photos for 9 groups.

It took a little bit of time. ;)

yes our dates were overlapped.

I just found that odd because our share in September did not have overlapped photos.

thanks for the info

Hi-
I just wanted to say that I went in to look at a few of mine to add some Disney touches and I have to say this!!!!

Disney Families are CUTE! We are happy and Cute and Fun!

This is great!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Looking forward to getting the disc! (If you have time, and want to see one of my mom favorites of all time---- look at the Epcot pics and my son with Mrs. Claus!)

I Love Photo pass!!!!

thanks again for doing this!!!

Theresa:thumbsup2

UGGG! What in the world is wrong with the Photopass site? It's taking me 10 minutes to do each picture!

Thanks so much for organizing our photopass. I have finished downloading and editing my pictures. You can mark me as complete!

Thanks,
Lismylife

Group 1.... the CD has been ordered and as soon as it arrives, I will put them out in the mail to everyone! Hope everyone had a fabulous trip!!!!

If you can double check your PMs and make sure you send me the last of the information required... that would be great! (Waiting on 2 people from group 1)

Happy New Year!

hi group 6

GROUP #6
crazypants 12/1-12/7 **Group Leader
DisGal520
heartsy77
Tinkrliz
Potzie2
MssLayBug

Nicole did an awsome job of getting the CDs out. Ours arrived today.
Just want to say hi to all my cousins on this share! Enjoyed seeing all your pictures - especially the Jedi nights in training, Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique princesses and the little guy with the Lightning McQueen tatoo.

Hope your trip was as great as ours and you are enjoying your photopass shots too!

DisGal

Did everyone receive their cds? I was told that they were sent out, but I never received mine. Am I the only one?

Group 11: I will be finalizing and ordering the CD before the 24th (saturday) Please make sure you have all your photopass numbers entered and the images set up the way you want before then.

Thanks!pirate:

Group 7 - everything is in the works. I have ordered the CD (we had a ton of photos also most 1,000)....as soon as it gets in I will let you know. Angie

Group 11: I will be finalizing and ordering the CD before the 24th (saturday) Please make sure you have all your photopass numbers entered and the images set up the way you want before then.

Thanks!pirate:

Group 11: I'm ordering the CD today. Last warning - Message me here if you need time for anything :thumbsup2

Group #7 - yea our CDs are in. There is a total of 3....I have just finished downloading them to my computer so that I can burn the CDs....they should be out by the end of next week (I am going away for the weekend).

Angie

Group 11 any updates?

Hi Angie, We have 3 disks from Disney & I've only had time so far to download them to my computer. I make an effort this weekend to sort out your images from everyone else's as it appears as 1/3 of the photos are yours - someone went photopass happy :lmao: This will reduce the number of disks I need to make & ship as a whole. Saturday morning... put the coffee on, you know where I'll be! :surfweb: Plan is to have them in the mail to you all by Tuesday (monday's the postal holiday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter