***Official December 2022 Thread***

Ack! We leave Wednesday and the weather looks terrible for every day of our trip except two. I am praying the forecast changes. I can deal with it being chilly (I am from WI and would love heat, but I can deal) BUT all the rain forecasted has me spiraling into panic mode!

Ack! We leave Wednesday and the weather looks terrible for every day of our trip except two. I am praying the forecast changes. I can deal with it being chilly (I am from WI and would love heat, but I can deal) BUT all the rain forecasted has me spiraling into panic mode!
OMG, yes! We leave on Saturday, and everyday of trip is forecasted to be chilly and rainy. We are from MN, so yes, chilly isn't so bad, but it's the rain that has me worried. I am hoping there is still time for the forecast to change. According to the kids, it will still be good swimming weather!

Yeah the weather forecast is not good. I am really worried but there's nothing we can do about it. My kids want to swim but 60s is not my temp for that!

The forecast has me stressed as well. Cold rain is not great. I had checked this morning and got excited that it had improved, but now it's back to showing rain. Fingers crossed.

Wow! What a difference a week or two can make for weather. We were there Nov 27-Dec 4 and it was mid-high 20s (Celsius) every day, zero rain and only needed a light sweater a couple of nights that we were out late (i.e., Party night). I have been there the end of January and needed to buy $10 mickey gloves LOL

Since I've hemmed and hawed so much, AK is not available the only day we have free! 12/27 why?????
Keep checking availability. I noticed 12/17 MK opened up earlier today and immediately told my friend to change their passes (Mk closes early for majority of their dates for MVMCP 12/14-20). All dates are yellow now. People are changing their plans.

Wow! What a difference a week or two can make for weather. We were there Nov 27-Dec 4 and it was mid-high 20s (Celsius) every day, zero rain and only needed a light sweater a couple of nights that we were out late (i.e., Party night). I have been there the end of January and needed to buy $10 mickey gloves LOL
We were there during that time as well and the daytime weather was beautiful!!! It’s usually on the chillier side (for me anyway), so it was great to have more swim days!! However, I’m totally bummed about the upcoming forecast!!! Last Christmas Eve and week we were swimming every day, so I’m definitely feeling a bit sad about the chilly weather ahead. I’m really hoping it warms up a bit by then!!

I hope you all have a great trip!

We were there during that time as well and the daytime weather was beautiful!!! It’s usually on the chillier side (for me anyway), so it was great to have more swim days!! However, I’m totally bummed about the upcoming forecast!!! Last Christmas Eve and week we were swimming every day, so I’m definitely feeling a bit sad about the chilly weather ahead. I’m really hoping it warms up a bit by then!!

I hope you all have a great trip!
Everything is looking a couple degrees warmer as of this morning on apple weather. Fingers crossed!

Everything is looking a couple degrees warmer as of this morning on apple weather. Fingers crossed!

Yes, and less rain now. I am praying it stays that way! Thursday night looks terrible though, and we have a Fantasmic dining package. I am sure they won't do Fantasmic in thunderstorms. I don't suppose Disney will refund us?!

I'm also hoping for slightly warmer weather. I'm okay with it being a little chilly but we're staying at Beach Club for the first time in about 10-12 years and would love to swim some days. I'll be swimming regardless of what the temperature is but the rest of my family won't LOL

Yes, and less rain now. I am praying it stays that way! Thursday night looks terrible though, and we have a Fantasmic dining package. I am sure they won't do Fantasmic in thunderstorms. I don't suppose Disney will refund us?!
We have a Christmas party on Thursday so I have been watching it pretty closely as well. Right now AccuWeather has the hourly forecast at a 60% chance of a storm for the hours of 7p and 8p and then go down to the 30% range after that. Hopefully everything goes off just fine for F! and MVMCP.

I don’t think they give refunds for rain so if the forecast get worse I would just cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter